BB:july 27th 09 written:Nanhe coming to bombay

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Arman sees that Bharti is sad and asks her if she is ok. Bharti replies by saying  does it always have to be like this. Arman says no  you really look sad this time. Bharti says you never waste a moment. She begins to try and tell him but Amarjit comes in the way. He asks Bharti if she has got into contact with Bhaskar. Has she establish a talk with him(word of the day). Bharti says no i have not because he is in the hospital with his dad. Amarjit says then please tell bhaskar who is such an established man to talk to you so that he can talk to me and so that we can establish this issue. Arman says whats the problem, just talk to your cousin, and then he says that he will aways be there for her.

Bhaskar's dad comes and sees BHaskar's mom on the phone crying. He tells her to stop thinking about Bhaskar and that he hates it when  she is sad. Just then Bhaskar's brother comes in with samosa (his name is nane). Bhaskar's dad says look at this son who always listens to me and look at your other son, who never even brought me a samosa, forget a hawali. Nane goes over to his mom and says i tried talking to Bhaskar, but the phone was busy but dont worry, we have the visiting card. She becomes happy and says so go and try the phone again.

Vineeta says your so dumb, who told you to make such a challenge. Gyan says don't worry, Bhaskar wont call. Vineeta says but he did email. Plus he hasn't called because he is busy taking care of his father. Gyan says he wont call and even if he does call, he'll say how dare you put bharti instead of me. Gyan says how he had a talk with bhaskar before he left.
Bhaskar and gyan are celebrating his board seat and he says this is just the beginning and soon he'll be the owner. Gyan says but amarjit is trying to bring in an american.  Bhaskar says i won't let anyone come in and take my place, this post is only for me and only me.
Gyan says how Bhaskar wont let anyone take his post, not even his cousin bharti. Bharti passes by and hears this. Gyan sees her and says has your problem been solved. Bharti says how she has talked with bhaskar. Gyan says no you haven't because if you had then he would be here and i know because he is my best friend. He wouldnt even let his dad take his spot. Bharti says but he helped you out.
Bharti says Bhaskar told me to watch out for only one guy who calls himself by best friend.
"like a dead mouse tail in a dirty river in a chipkali mouth full of rabies and cockaroach". She puts the spaghetti onto Gyan's face. She says wait for Bhaskar's next call. Everyone in the office laughs.

Nane says he found the card and they go to call.
The receptionist says someone is calling from golyar by the name of nan kishor.Bharti tells her to transfer it to her office. The phone rings but bharti is hesitating to pick it up. She picks it up and nane says Bhaskar, mom has been worried.Bharti says she is sonali and that bhaskar is in an important meeting in pune.
His mom says tell him to stop making excuses. Bharti says i can understand but she no you guys can't.

[it skips because the third start out of nowhere]

Bharti says excuse me to a girl and she turns around and the label read ANU. Bharti throws water at her and she says how dare you. Bharti says next time dont stand in front of the way where everyone is. She says you dont know who i'm. Bharti says i do you are rich mans spoilt daughter. She says correct but i'm not spoilt, your life will be spoilt. Bharti says you see this building, Mens Universe, i made it what it is today. She says oh really and Bharti leaves.

Bhaskar mom is crying, and his dad says stop crying leave some for my death. His mom says he must be in danger. Nane says no he isn't, he must be busy. Nane says i'll go and find Bhaskar. I'll go to bombay.

Bharti is sitting and looking through her files. Just then the phone rings and its Nane.  He says you didn't give him the message. Bharti says no you can't come here. He says dont come into this brother problem, tell him i'm coming.
Bharti says bharat mila ya bharti.

Precap: Nane comes to the office and says i want to meet mr bhaskar.

press the like button if you like my post

Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey heyy can u plsss lemme noe the exact dialouge bharti said to gyan before throwing noodles on him? Smthg like gattar mein chuhe etc etc.... lol pls help ! i love that line !!
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Luks like Bharti is going to land up in deep trouble with the arrival of Nanhe.....

Thanx 4 the update ...
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
Poor Bharti is landing into trouble from everywhere
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks a lot for update

Bharti is in double trouble. One side Anu, other side Nanhe.
Edited by -Happy4Ever- - 14 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
this is getting more interesting...anu and nanhe and where is mr bhaskar hehe
Angelskiss thumbnail
thanks for the update! wonder how Bharti will handle Nanhe now....

LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its really getting interesting