Written Update: 26th July

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Bashunty took full control over Suhani and she picks up a peice of a broken mirror and she's about to put it through Shaurya's chest!!! 😡 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜­

Part 1:

Suhani gets disturbing dreams of her throwing a knife at Shaurya and then she wakes up suddenly. Suhani looking around for Shaurya goes out of the room and comes running to hug him! The whole village and Shaurya's freinds start to watch Shaurya and Suhani hugging!!!

Suhani: Where did you get hurt? (Looking at Shaurya's arm) I hurt you didn't i? But i... Please forgive me Shaurya!

Shaurya: (Putting a hand over Suhani's mouth) Shh... Why are you asking for forgiveness? Nothing has happened to me. Look. (Showing his arm) (He smiles at Suhani) Now that you have touched me i am absaloutely fine!

Suhani: (Hugs Shaurya again. And the villagers are suprised.)

Shaurya: (Brushing Suhani's tears away.) I will never again make you cry Suhani. I love you alot!

Suhani: (Holding hands with Shaurya!) Shaurya. Shaurya i love ......

Suhani realizing that all the villagers are there and watching stops what she was going to say to Shaurya!!!

Shaurya: I love what??? Bolo na!

(Shaurya's freinds look at eachother)

Suhani: Shaurya let go of my hands!!!

Shaurya: (Looks around) Look first you have to say what you were gonna say or i won't let go of your hands!!!

Suhani: Shaurya what are you doing? Everyones watching!!!

Shaurya: If they are watching then let them watch!

All the villagers start smiling!!!

Shaurya: OH! You're feeling shy! No matter. Say it into my ear! (Suhani looks shocked and all the villagers look at eachother! And Shaurya looks around too!) Say it quickly or else... I'll count till 3 if you don't say it then... 1...2...

Suhani: Ok! (Shaurya comes closer to Suhani and Suhani clases her eyes and starts to say i love you too!)

But Suhani doesn't get to finish because 'Dadi Ma' A.K.A Rati butts in and takes Suhani away to get dressed for the engagement!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Part 2:

Rati's putting henna on Suhani's feet and some villagers are dancing meanwhile Dara Chiku and Chitwan are trying to persuade Shaurya to get dressed. But Shaurya doesn't want to wear any of the clothes!!! In the end by force Shaurya's freinds get Shaurya ready but then part of the clothes rip open and they all start laughing!!!
Shaurya sits down in the mandir place and the panditji asks Rati to bring Suhani and tells Shaurya that he is not allowed to look at Suhani at all and that he's supposed to keep his gaze on the fire. But when Suhani's walking towards the mandir place Shaurya can't help but look!!!

Part 3:

Shaurya's looking at Suhani and Suhani's looking at Shaurya but then Dara  comes right in between them and clears his throat real loud. And he tells Shaurya to look at the fire and not Suhani. Shaurya looks at Suhani again and starts to say something to her but Dara puts his hand in between them!!!!
The panditji asks Shaurya to put stuff into the fire holding Suhani's arm. Shaurya does this and keeps hold of Suhani's arm and doesn't let go!!!

Suhani: Shaurya!!!

Shaurya: First you tell me what you were gonna say then i'll let go of your hands!!!

Suhani: Have you gone mad! (She tries to free her hands!) Shaurya!

Shaurya: (He grunts) Tumhara gussa bi na.

The Panditji tells Shaurya Aur Suhani to stand up.

Shaurya: Say it! (Everyone stands up) Anger... Even if it's in anger say it!

The Panditji asks Suhani to put this necklace around Shaurya!

Dara: Are jo karna hai jaldi karo mujhe meetayi kani hai!!!

Chiku: Dara chup kar marunga!!! 🤣🤣🤣

First Shaurya puts bangles on Suhani's arms and then Shaurya asks Suhani to say it. Suhani starts to say the words whilst putting the necklace on Shaurya. But as soon as the necklace is around Shaurya's neck there's thunder and lightning and Shaurya's necklace stars to glow!!!
Meanwhile Bashunty is making some king of magic potions when the storm appears and all the fire goes out! Bashunty's shocked and calls upon his master and his master tells him that Shaurya's got the third sign now and that Suhani's love has made Shaurya 'Sarvashaktiman!!!'
On the other hand Shaurya, Suhani, Dara, Chiku, Chitwan, Rati and all the villagers are having a grand party and everyones dancing and having fun!
Suhani and Shaurya both send messages to each other with the help of Rati. And all the ladies of the village with Suhani and Rati make fun of Shaurya saying what else can he do for Suhani and that's all stupid things! Shaurya getting angry walks away!

Part 4:

Suhani feeling bad for the jokes she made goes to look for Shaurya.
Meanwhile Rati's in the room with Shaurya explaining to him that girls can't say things like that. After a little while of talking Shaurya tells Rati to leave and he ges back to sleep.
Meanwhile Takshak and Bashunty are getting ready to capture Suhani into the doll again so she can kill Shaurya.
Meanwhile Suhani comes into the room where Shaurya is sleeping and tells him that she loves him alot too. Suddenly Suhani is kind of suffocating and feeling scared and she sits bolt upright quickly and looks at Shaurya all evil like! Suhani under the spell breaks the third sign A.K.A the necklace! The stands up and is about to walk to the table where a knife is when she comes back to her senses but unknowingly she starts walking to the table. She reaches her hand out but tries to pull away but wonders why she can't.

Part 5:

Suhani flinches and runs out through the door breaking the mirror in the process!!!
Suhani looks into the mirror and sees Bashunty who tells her to pick a peice of the mirror up and strike it through Shaurya's chest! Suhani who is back into the spell of Bashunty picks up the knife walks towards Shaurya and is about to strike it through Shaurya's chest!

Precap:

The precap was real bad. Takshak threw the doll away like it was of no use to him anymore. And the doll wasn't even glowing with magic anymore!!!
Do you guys think that the job was done. That Suhani's killed Shaurya. And don't tell me that if Suhani has killed Shaurya then Shaurya will get the moon sighn. Because that's not true at all!!!
Shaurya had already got the third sign from the necklace Suhani had put on him when they were getting engaged!!!
And the necklace was glowing!!! Even Bashunty's master had said in today's episode that Shaurya has got the third sugn now and that his love has made him shaktiman!!!

What do you guys think will happen next???  

Edited by MizMagick - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello  ..... why dont u make a bit clear update dear ?....
which means about Shaurya's engagement , the chain around Shaurya's neck ..... Finally all the 3 signs has reached Shaurya
Edited by swanithak - 14 years ago
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You got it hun i'll try ma best! Afterall everyones not good at writing an update like you are!!! right?

sadia-ali thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is not done!!!
thori or update do dear abt epi....