July 27th-31st updates

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meli kutty, thanks da - so Thollai does not make an appearance
today also??? Well, I am sure , he smelt the rat - I have started the
punishment CK - the final part will be posted tomorrow - hello
fellow alangolangal sufferers, want some fun dealing with Thollai?
visit Fun Topics - CK part 3 pages - Thollai gets the royal treatment -
Roja style !!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
akka..as long as Thollai doesnt came on screen I will be happyπŸ˜†

So any guesses on Tholz and Menus whereabouts...??

last week someone predicted Adhi is the one who kidnapped Menu...I think its Tholz or that Anaa Runaa(mottai thalaai)  guy😳

I was always wondering why Tholz waste his and our time with Saguni and his sons scene😑...now I think..to they both can give appu to Tholz😈
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Meli... not only is he wasting our time showing saguni and his moony son... the whole show itself is a waste of our time.  It is a different story that we still follow this...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the update daa Melz πŸ‘.. 😲😲 omg... intha Dhilla voda saga innum mudiyalayaa?? ....

Roja Akka CK padhi paartha, when i was 4 - 5 years old πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (athuthaanga, when Kolangal began), I saw more of a familiy oriented kolangal.... where it was about aatha abhi and her family life....... 8 - 9 years later, ippo yennada nnna sandhai, kolai, police...  enna thollz engalukku oru thriller movie kaamikiraaraa?? 

hmm... Thollz prolly wants to experiment all sorts of storyline in one serial...that is his alangolangal naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

BTW, what happened to Aatha abhi.. πŸ˜•.... n that bhaskar n all

Roja akka... i so can't wait till tomorrow's CK part... semma jolly thaan engalukku...... Time to give it all back to Thollai...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Meli...

What an irritating episode..
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I wonder if all this shouting will have an impact on adhi's real life. I dont know who has told him to shout so much. Also the mannerisms is very irritating. His sly smile is getting too repetitive. So also abhi's acting. Cant blame them though even they must be getting bored and unable to decide how to act differently. It is money that is keeping them, it is money that is making thollai become supreme thollai. Only poor we.
Let us all sing Sodhanai mel sodhanai pothum ada thollai, sodhanai than kolangal enral thangadu.
By the baskar not seen for a long time - probably lost his sticker wound πŸ˜ƒ
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Meli for the lovely updates.....Though nothing much happened u did a good job....but when did anything happened in Kolangal......Roja meet u at CK........
bjda thumbnail
as kuttyponnu says abhi and adhi acting gettin too repetitive...i don think adhi has kidnapped menaka mayb thols...
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Mels.  Loved the emoticon you used for thollai.. appadiye pOttu thaakku...:)  RP neenga thollaiya vaNNaarapEttaikku thaan kottikittu pOveengaLo, vaNNaanthuraikku koottikittu pOi thOipeengaLo.. andha bhagavaan also doesnt know... (but all of us very happy )  πŸ˜†