24th July- Bandhan Kachhe Dhago ka!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Bandini Friends,

Before I begin, here's a thought for today:- Is is possible for Love to be so strong....that it can tear people apart........A love so strong that it can shatter them & so many people in the process......??

The episode starts with Santo coming to her "real"  home in the Village to see Kheemi & Madhav Kaka Packing to leave the Village.
Santo ask innocently: You are going ...why???
Madhav Kaka obviously could not see the humor in the why...& once again show the fire-band side of his personality by saying that after all that has happened, everyone is doing Thoo Thoo (how do you translate that in English....spit-spit???) on us....your sister has disgraced us forever!

Santo: This is your house...your village..where shall you go?
*If Motiben was here she would have suggested, to Mahyavanshi house turned guest house, anyways Mahyavanshi home population is on rise with everyone shifting there*

Madhav K: I am poor-old but not weak......with emphasis!!!
With that huffing puffing he leaves!

Kheemi is absolutely distressed....she feels wretched for having destroyed so many lives just for her LOVE........*sigh* Fate almost always plays cruel games with people in Love*
She is so agonized & desolate that she begs for forgiveness from Mata Sant-O!
*Ayushshman bhavaa....Hiten-saang Vivaha bhaav!!!*

The Omnipresent Mata Sant-O says she will make everything perfect.....*abracadabra*

Next Sant-O mind is deeply influenced & stimulated by the conversation starting with Maachi-ki-Tilli suggestion to divorce DM to Shanky's two cents to baa saying that God shall take care of it all........
She is troubled by her Nanaji's outburst & his distress!
Basically good 3-4 min of filler moments....while Ektaa is thinking of the next shot!

Next Sant-O prays Tulsi maa saying this her last time doing the prayers when the two bacchas of the house invite her to play hopscotch with them & she obliges & we have another 4 min's of filler scenes where Sant-O is reminiscing abot her time spend with the kids.
She ask them if she goes away what will they do?
Suraj marros a very Senti Dialogue to Sant-O saying: "Santo tum hume chod ke toh nahi jaogi"
Very sweet & touching.
Champakaali who is privy to this conversation comes marro another senti dialogue : "She is your mother & does a mother ever leave her kids & go anywhere...?"*sniff sniff*
Hook-Line-sinker! very Cliche &recylced dialogue but at this moment is so raw that it's very touching!

Next we are back to the Hiten-less Village. Kheemi is remembring her parents  & crying in front of their piture at having brought shame to everyone while Nanaji too agrees that had her daughter been alive none of this would have had happened.
Walks in Chulbuli Chutki & wonders if with Bhoori & Manjari even her "Hiten Bhai" could come along with them....
Taantana....the kids today are playing the cupids arrow on everyones sorrow!

Ok alert everyone...we get the first big clue of the Raaz today.......here Chulbuli is complaining to her parents that no one tells her anything.....
The same picture is hanging at Jhampu's house & she too is telling the picture how Taru had to come to her today.........lights the diya in front of the pic & leaves....
Same RECYCLED pic is with Taru who is right now looking at it......
Flashback:  Taru is a guest at Santo-Kheemis mother & fathers house & eating her favorite Khidchi & is actually NOT doing Chhote log-Bade log jaap!
She has probably swallowed book on Gandhigiri's coz she is singing a different tune of How  man is known by his action & not his birth etc etc.

Present Tense: Taru is back her Hitler self....saying NOW she knows there is big difference between the Bade&Chhote log.

Next Champakaali is being subjected to some Taruben style Hitler-giri when walks in with latka jhatakas our dear Ms  Lovely Jhamku-Raaz ben!
Jhamku: Arre Taru ben we are chotte log but you are bade log.....so let her go........look I am back within 24 hrs
*anyone else sick of Chhote log-bade log words??*
J continues: Earlier you use to sit & eat with us Chotte log & drops in two Wahgela names.......She continues to taunt taru & says the raaz is now between us.......& .walks aways.

Bade Logo ki Badi Maalkin Taru is back at being  flat puntured tyre again! Taru is scared to find that J knows so much!
The whole sky has fallen & continues to fall music is blasting at the background*

Next Sant-O is back to DM's room.......where is Taruben right now??? Hmmmmmm
She is back to having monologue with Shubadra's tasveer.....why is everyone so obsessed about talking to this tasveer...??
Oh well, She tells the tasveer she has decided to leave the Maalik & goes to Taru's room.....who btw ask her to come in & close the door........*bhoot music should have been playing*
Door closes.....& Sant-OO announces her Mahaan decision to divorce Maalik!
Taru-The Maachis-ki-Tilli is full On happy & pours Asli Ghee after asli ghee over this decision by saying that Sant-OO needs to leave before DM is back......
Three words....ominous venomous & the atrocious!!!

Scene of the day: Sant-O & Kheemis' deep sisterly love & beautiful moment shared.
Dialogue of the day: Suraj asking Santo she will leave him...& there Chulbuli asking Nanaji if Hiten Bhai could also come with them!
Moment of the day: When Sant-OO comes to Taru & tell her decision.....

Ok people, where is DM?? Am I the only one missing him......we need to send him a SOS before Sant-O leaves.......
 Ektaa mata is it not  enough that Hiten & Kheemis  are separated....now you are eyeing  DM-Santo  too....
I want DM to come......roar & set it all straight!!!
So friends share your thoughts.....& with all the Love send my way yesterday, I am Love-drowning today!
A simple Bandini rocks & we miss DM will do today......I know how modest😆

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arsha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Nupur. Bandini rocks and we miss DM!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update...

When DM comes all the walls of Mayavanshi's paradise gonna fall apart/.........He will be furious to Know that Innocent Santu has given him Divorce and want to escape frm his bandini............

algersanrajtv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank's yes we all really miss DM were is he plz come back i love sister's moment  this is the sister's love more than any love
lpz Dm return befor santo make the big mistak in her life

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update Nupur...

I would believe Machis-Ki-Tili would have had her cholestrol level way too high - for being so much into aag-lagane ka asli - ghee!!

Please someone come out with the raaz and stop Santoori...sighhhhhhh
Soapgirl thumbnail
Thank you Nupur....love our dear chutki, she would like Hiten Bhai to take care of her Bhoori and Mangri...haha  :)
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nuuuuuuuuuu jeee...
Aap kay anokhay andaaz kay tadkey say bhari updates ki dhoom duur duur tak mach gayi hai..

Hum duur say charchay sun kar chaley aye...
Tussi dassya hi nayi..... *khafa*

I hadnt been coming to the bandini forum that regulary kuch din say... Since I watch the episode on tv tou updates pay utna rely nahi karna padta tha..

But today even tho I watched the show... but reading 'your' style update... its like even better than watching the episode..👏

Sunshine/Sukhi had her own wonderful styling of updating and she and the other bandini updaters had set a high standards.. And you completely did justice to that.. And carried it to another level..

You know how much I loveeeeee to read ur comments...
Thank you Nupur jeeeeeeee we love you.. *squiiiiiishhhhhhhhhhyyy hug*

Oh yaa DM should come back yaar... true HK kam thay Mayi is eyeing DM santo too...

And yaaa the moti ben raaz.... hmm yaa some clues....I wonder what the raaz is.. so much speculation and me ijj lost😆
the recycled pic hahaha...

I m not sure but in some of the very initial episodes.. they showed Santo talking to her dad's photo and then they showed the guy in some SBS segment.. he was someone from the crew or something😕... But not the same guy as today... or maybe its just me and my bad memory...😆

Oh and loveeeeee you Nupur jeeee *jaanleva jhappi*

*edit* forgot to add... How I actually dug out the previous updates by you.. Lovedd them..
And loveee the way u choose the title soo aptly.. even today's update's title👏

Edited by -Faith- - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nupur for a great update. Eventhough the epi is boring without DM, your take on the story is never boring😊 I am not even going to watch it as there is nothing new except everyone having copy of Santu's parents' portraits. Wow, Moti still holding on to the choti jaati pic is amazing for her. Jhamku makes it bearable to watch, as I just love her taunts to Moti. She is going to make Moti's life a living hell,hehehee😆 I will definitely enjoy that.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zu, beta jee its so good to see you.....I am glad we are finally watching the same show again!

Malli, I know I too am missing DM....he brings so much style & attitude with him....boy I am so missing that!

@ harry hermy....glad you came by today...was wondering where you were......
@ Anna 44....I know, i bet DM will not let this happen & will stop the divorce at the climax moment!
@algersanrajtv, Glad you posted.......
@ Gauri22  Motiben really entertains with her High-voltage vocab
@ smilegirl  & Dew-drop......Yup Love our chutki....she is total mirchi ka tadka types fun!

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx soo much for the kool update..!!