22nd July- Dil-E-Nadaan

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Welcome back to the Bandini world........

The episode starts with Kadambari & Hubby coming to visit the Mahavanshi parivaar.
Motiben is EXtra thrilled to see Kaddu, and the first Q that Kaddu ask Motiben is about Hiten-Kheemi alliance...
Motiben being Motiben.....phoos-phoos it & changes the topic in front of Shanky.
Motiben wants Puja Ki Thaali from Champakaali but it's Jhamku who does the honours.
With enough Lataka Jhatakas she comes & gives the thaali & throws some choicest darts on motiben when Kaddu ask who this woman is. All this while Motiben  face is like flat puntured tyre!

Kaddu ask where is Santo....Motiben informs in the guest room....
But Tantaana....The guest room opens and walks in Shanky!
Don't ask how that happened....in the world of tellyworld...Shanky can break all maan-maryada & walk into the ultra conservative Santo Mahyavaanshi's room!
Shanky ask: What are you thinking Santo.
Santo is shocked & turns around........in slow motion of-course!
Santo being Santo, is crying coz of the zaalim world, wipes her tears puts on the happy face & is glad to see Shanky whom she addresses "Jamairaja"
Shanky: You can call me by my name.......& informs Santo they will be staying here for some days in the Mahyavaanshi  House which is more like a Guest-house!!

Next Kaddu is with Hiten & says  that she Can't believe when she heard all about H&K jhamela.
Distressed & dejected Hiten has few kind words for the Dharmpur-ki-Maalik....but turns around & says he is glad she is home
Hiten : No one in this house understands my sorrow...now you are here I feel i can talk to someone.

On the otherhand Shanky is giving Pyaar-ka-gyaan....woh bhi bilkul muft to santo!
Shanky: No one has any control on one's heart.....but how did the whole H&K fiasco happen?

Back to Hiten-Kaddu
Hiten: I don't know how all this happened..*with signature style Banging the table*
I was living in their house to complete  my "dand" &  Kheemi decided to come stay in my heart! & now the whole Village say that Kheemi is related to me as my Mausi.

Back to Santo-Shanky
The muft-ka-gyaan is INDEED gyaan!
Shanky: Here the problem is not the relationship but The thinking!
Finally Santo realizes that she has savior in Shanky ask for him to show a way out of this.

Over to Hiten-Kaddu
H: I can't let go off Kheemi
Kaddu: But H, if to form one rishtaa we have to forgo many rishtaas, then it's better to forget that one rishtaa!  * definatley worth appluading but wait look who is talking*

Back to S&S
Shanky: Rishton ke sahi maayne hum nahi Samaj taay karta hai.......& the so-called-progressive Shanky continues to say that if we have to live in this society then we have to follow it's rules.
Santo  has a poignant look on her face, and utters something in the lines of " every relationship is based on different emotions, and who knows what the future holds for us!"
With that she does her classic Chamak-Chamak walkaway.
Shanky is left wondering.........

So far rather dull Vocabalary & it's about to brighten up when right then Motiben hears Champa& jhamku singing.......& ask them to shud-up......Champakaali being the docile cow inspired by Santo instantly shuts up.....
But  Jhamku being  Lalita Pawar inspire continues to sing with defiance written all over her face.......
Now comes the bestest part.....
Champa sense the 440 watts ka atmosphere & walks away....
Motiben is about to do the same....
When Jhamku throws her second Dart : "Kaddu is younger than Hiten na???"
Motiben comes charging like bull.....& gets in to her Famous Five Words wali vocab which involves
Oye....Chup Oyee.....Teri aukad.......Lambi Zuban.....Bhaut bol rahi haii re tu!!
Now comes the defining moment.....when Motiben says "par ab paani sir se uper chala gaya."
Jhampu: So far I have not revealed anything but when the raaz opens..remember Navratri's 6th day when you had kept that fast, when the secret of that day will be revealed, then the phrase " paani sir se uper chala gaya!" will be apt!!
*all this while the camera is going in circles around ek-se-baad-kar-ek Lalita Pawars*
Motiben is truly Shaking & gaping.....but hey she has the never say die spirit.....
Motiben:  You  2 paise wali servant, you are actually threatning me......get out of this house"
Pulls Jhamku by the hand & throws her out
Jhampu: I had said never insult me.....
Motiben: I did na....now out!
But our Lalita Pawar comes, poses & start revealing cues, hints in a sinister manner. She gives an address and Taru halts..stops & turns.....ashen white!
Jhamku challenges Taru-the-big-ben will come to get Jhamku herself in next 24 hours....total filmi style!
Motiben runs after Jhampku....but in symbolic way Jhampku close the door on her face, leaving a highly perturbed Motiben.

Next we are back to the Gaav-ki-kinare wala house minus Hiten!
Nanaji is disturbed, Kheemi walks in with food which Nanaji refuses to eat.
Now the polite-ever-sweet nanajis is spitting fire at Kheemi when he says " I am not hungry, my stomach is full with Badnaami -ka-prasad & peoples taunts"
He announces they will have to leave Dharampur gaav.......there are some very touching dialogues here.
Nanaji" My back may have become weak with responibilities but I never had to look down in front of anyone, now I canot look into peoples eyes anymore here.
Kheemi, Crying : why should you have to pay for my mistakes
Nanaji: Coz when The tongue makes a mistake the cheek gets slapped! This was our house & our village but coz of your one mistake, we all will have to suffer now! We should leave this Village ASAP.

Next Kheemi goes to meet Hiten to inform him of Nanaji's decision.....
Both are heartbroken & sad that destiny is playing such cruel games with them....with their Love!
H ask if it's her faisla too, she say their love has brought toofan in so many lives & Love is meant to bring happiness & peace not make the lives of the ones you love or who love you, difficult.
Will we be happy without them.......It's better to stay away and keep the loved one happy.......
Hiten doesn't agree & is still in the process of giving his Point of View when comes there 4 Society -ke-raakhwale......with profound statements!
Kheemi & Hiten hide & liten to them discussing H&K's relationship that has brought disgrace to Madhav kaka. they are glad that Maalik stopped the marriage & saved them all from great calamity! They can't believe that Someone as mature as Kheemi & hiten could do such a shameful thing.
*Aaaa Khel of Dil-E-Nadaan, duniya kya jaane!!!*

Kheemi is further shaken up when Hiten tries to go & stop these men & says how many people will he be able to stop.
Then she gives him a hug & saying it's the last time they will meet...and Hiten holds her in an all engulfing hug.....it's beautiful...very sad...very sweet & somehow you realize very pure & uncontaminated...!!
Flawless no....pristine yes!!!

Next Santo is sitting alone & crying when Shanky comes by...
Santo calls him Jamai again, & Shanky says I ahve comes here as a dost & ask her about what she had said about future being unknown.
Santo steers him away from it.....
Shanky: I noticed you have given up your guest room for us.....as a Maalkin you should be staying in your room.
Our Mother India  is offended & shooos him off saying that Shanky is crossing the Saas-Damad relationship barriers & that it's her & DM to decide where she should stay.
Then she says some thing very profound in the lines of "maybe having rishtaa with him might just become dream for me"
Shanky being one of the few intelligent people around picks the nuances and questions her again....with emphasis on him being her DOST!
Mother India reveals her Maham plan to give divorce to DM & the screen freezes on Maa Santo!!!

Dialogue of he day: Nanaji telling Kheemi that when the tongue faults, the cheek bears the brunt!

Moment of the day: The Immaculate Circle of Love, the all consuming Hug that Hiten & Kheemi shared today...beautiful!!!

Scene of the day: Shashank's perception on the Santo's situation & his delicately handling it.

**For all those who have been silent readers so far & coming out to show you appreciation, Thank you! This really means a lot
For all those who have written kind words about me, Thank you again!
Others....well you can Thank me more!!! πŸ˜†

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much... gud goingπŸ‘
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love Love Love your update!πŸ˜†

Thanks alot..... Kirsan kaka sends his thanks too
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the updates, love how you make fun of the show. πŸ˜† Bad show! Thoroughly deserves it! πŸ˜† But you do make some good points, ultra conservative Santo & Shanky's tete a tete in the bedroom does seem odd. Thank god, Motiben wasn't around. So is Santo going to divorce DM, only for the Solanki's to leave town. Poor Nanaji, one granddaughter divorced, another one is a fallen woman, what's left for Monghi to do???
kamats thumbnail
Great update!..your "famous five word vocabulary" and "chamak chamak walkaway" had me cracking up......thank you!
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update !!  Love it
KHiten thumbnail
i am soo sad aout Hiten and Kehmi 😭 i dont think i will be regular any time soon, i am really hat broken.
thankyou for the update.
abhidip thumbnail
thanks for the update with your colourful remarks
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Once again...what an update...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I couldnt point out one thing which had me giggling, coz there are way too many..🀣.

Fantastic work..πŸ‘
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when will they show the elpoe and marriage hiten/khemi