Written Update : 22nd July

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I am trying to put down ama I can remember😃

The first part was the recap of yest.. the chaos and all.. And then they showed Palak in CR.. and she's saying she doesn't want to be a part of this controversy..

When she told that to Fiza, Fiza scolded her or something like that, saying this is a serious issue.. and they are not creating controversies.. And Palak created a huge drama.. started crying badly.. and Anaida and Chetan and rest of them took care of her.. Later on Anaida and Fiza discussed the issue..

Then prolly the maker of the show had to come to talk to them.. to sort out the issue.. and they had a heated arguments.. With Chetan, Akash, Anaida and Shweta actively participating in it.. But only heated.. not slang..

Then they showed the contradictory stuffs of the celebs.. like Aman told the director, Nivedit, that he doesnt know the format of the show.. he was not told.. then they showed the vid from last week where he was explaining the whole task to everybody.. which meant he was well aware of that.. And Akash said he was feeling sick during that task.. then they showed how he kept on doing Thumbs Up for each task.. Anyways..

In the morning, Akash woke others up and told them to get ready.. they are going to some resort.. to talk to the director properly.. Fiza and Palak were left out.. Fizaji was not infoed it seemed.. and Palak intentionally didn't go with them..

There they created a huge chaos.. All Chetan, Marc, Akash were using slang throughout.. as they told the media not to shoot them.. but media was adament.. So the whole scene was on * Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* 😆 Shweta and Anaida were shocked😲and later on, they came back to the camp..

Meanwhile Palak and Fiza were enjoying.. Where Palak told Fiza that this is the day they were waiting for.. And Palak insisted Fiza to dance.. and they shook their legs.. 😆 Fiza was shy.. but Palak was enjoying a lot..

Then Palak told Fiza that she is the best dancer she'd ever seen😆And told Fiza to take it as compliment.. and Fiza was like ok😆And Palak told her to forget abt Chaand, and suggested her to remain happy like this.. They had a good time🥱

After the camp members came back, Aman asked Fiza why she didn't join, and Fiza told him that she was still in the bed and nobody infoed her anything.. 😕 And Marc told Palak that everything's now settled down.. they will get good foods prolly.. and now they are all happy..

Akash was talking to Mona.. that he seriously got angry this time.. which is why used so many slang.. and he thought he'd get back  to his family.. he was mentally prepared.. But Mona reminded him that now they're again in the game.. so let's do it.. and she advised him to control his anger..😊

Then they get a note.. "All the grp members are requested to share the toughest dec of their lives.."

It started with Palak -- She always wanted to become a dancer.. her mum always supported her.. but she didn't get any support from her father.. instead he's always tried her to dissuade her from dancing.. giving her vaastaa of all traditions and all.. And till date, now she's in Mumbai and earning, she gets a minimal support from her family.. least phone calls.. and her dad doesn't talk to her ever.. That was the toughest dec for her to go against her dad.. And she started crying.. seeking for dad's love.. 😭 Shweta came to comfort her..

Marc -- His mum had cancer.. And there was no hope left.. but if she survives, she will have to bear with intolerable pain..and the docs asked him n his bro to take a final dec.. whether to let her die an easy death.. or to let her suffer throughout.. And they opted for first one.. with the consent of his mum.. and the time they were telling their dec to the doc, was the toughest moment for him..😭

Anaida -- She just started crying asa she heard Marc's incident.. Shweta was comforting her.. then she said she had a similar case.. with her mum having kidney failure.. and she also had to choose the 'let her die' option.. and she prays to God that NONE of her close frnds has to go through this phase.. 😭

Chetan -- When he got married and started earning, prolly he had to leave his parents.. then he said that was the toughest dec to come out of his home.. he said "I look like Ravan, but trust me I am not.. I am quite an emotional person.." and then he said he spent 6 months somewhere, waiting for their parents.. thinking abt them.. But they never came back..😭

Akash -- The toughest dec was yest's rask..😆

Fiza -- The whole 'kaantroversy' isue.. where she got married.. to this time.. her promotion was stopped.. as she changed her religion.. and so many obstacles.. Chand's getting kidnapped.. and then returning.. and n the same night, the gunfires.. She's used to this now..😭

Shweta -- " Well for me it's very obviously my divorce.. But as I don't want to comment on my personal issues, I will tell you the second one..".. Then she said it was earlier times of KZK.. her daughter palak was a kid.. and she was seriously ill.. living in meerat with her in-laws... she has to live in Mumbai for job.. She told two of her co-stars that she needs to go back to meerat to see her daughter who's ill.. the co-stars were Mr.Cezanne Khan🤢 And mr.Deepak Qaazir.. But the two went to the sets and announced that she has some show where she'd get 1 lakh, which is why she wants to bunk her shoot for one day.. Later she requested them not to lie.. but they didn't listen.. DQ told her to give 50,000 and then he woud tell others that her daughter is il.. and then she went to the creative head.. and she told her that SHE would visit her daughter.. Shweta said "She's MY daughter., what will SHE do over there??? If that was the case, I could send my hubby too..But BOTH of us had to go" and then after 2 days, she talked to Shobha Ji.. And Shobha ji gave her permission.. that too for one day..

She could spend only 5 hrs with her daughter.. as it's a long distance.. specially the traffics.. And before sleeping, her daughter repeatedly asked her "U won't leave me na.. " and she said she wont.. But next morning 4 o'clock, she had to leave.. when her daughter was sleeping..

That was the toughest dec for her.. to leave her daughter like that... and she cried while saying this.. and told that she'd never forgive those 2 persons ever.. it was the first time, Shweta Tiwari, who even didn't use the word "salaa",  started giving Gaalis.. to those 2 persons..

Epi ended/..
Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woww so they are all back.  They all left yesterday as if they would never come back on this show. 😕

Thanks for the awsome update.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great update. The way they left i never thought they would come back. It seems all they do is complain nowadays. They should have known what they were getting into when they first signed the contract.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

it was the first time, Shweta Tiwari, who even didn't use the word "salaa",  started giving Gaalis.. to those 2 persons..

Epi ended/..

Duly noted .. she is the last one to give gali and so the best!!😆
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Thanks for the update !!

Gosh that was Pathetic of the contestants... Didn't they know what they were getting to before agreeing to do the show !!  DRAMA !!

I wasn't expecting that the girls will think this way !

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks..
missed the epi today..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey thanks a lot RemaRRV, i5hy, lovely_lady and Aman-I😃 for appreciating it😳