21st July- Rishto-Ka-khel!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In the Land of Bandini world.....
Here goes:

The episode starts with our favorite cringing moment of this show......
Santo-Motibens educative & enlightening Conversation!
Motiben once again display her command over language by spoting some choicest words for Kheemi & then on their alliance.......*phew*  Wonder which school she went to.........
Our Mother India on the other hand is having a hard time convincing Motiben of her High Vichar & maintaining "pavitra rishtaas"
Then comes the best part when holy-then-thou Motiben actually advises Santo to go into politics for her High Vichars....
Only Motiben did not specify which Politician will risk having Santo join them.......

Moti ben is very & truly amused to hear Mother India's discourse & preaching!
In between there are generous use of big word like Anokha bandhan.....riti-rivaaz ki gaarima etc etc.
Motiben smiling...and the Danger & alarming light goes on.......and for good reason....
Today she decides to play Maachi-ki-Tilli in good measures by mercilessly being offensive on how Kheemi shall stay Kuvaari her whole life & that from the goodness of motibens heart she has a brainwave....That gave my brain a 440 watts ka wave!

Motiben comes back with a audacious & menancing proposition that since Santo is the BIGGEST wall between Hiten & Kheemi's marriage, Santo should break away from her relation with DM...and divorce him!!   *you all can take turns to cry on my shoulder*
The Maachis-Ki-tilli now pours full on oil to ignite that fire by saying..this is best way Santo can save two lives & play the "ideal" mother that she so wants to be!

Next Our Dear Mother India ACTUALLY starts thinking on those lines......there are flashback images of "scary" motiben....until you scream & faint!
Regain Hosh, & tapkos the saviour Jhamku with her magic wand called  "chhote Log"
So we are in for another educative session where you will hear words like chotte log-bade log-kundali-maangalik-bhanja-mausi multiple times with the final verdicts that IF kheemi was NOT your sister there would not ahve been any problem.....taang-taana......see where this is going???
BT show thy second name is melodrama!!!
But wait......Now she takes a whole new road on saying how selfish the Bade log are that they never learn to give respect to Ghar-ki-laxmi.......
They zoom the camera on Santo but it's hard to guess what she is meant to express since there is usually only once expression....so I am guessing she is ditressed!
Next Jhamku ask santo if she still address her husband as Maalik *loud tabala-Oh-my-Gawd-music*
Jhamku shakes her head and walks away in slow motion & loud music!

Now the whole seed of doubt is sprouting & growing fast.....
Santo thinks the difference between her & kheemi is DM does not love her, but Hiten Loves Kheemi.
Their relationship is based on Love while hers was a compromise!
*Want to shake Santo?? Me too* Grgh!

Next Hiten is talking to his Baa & Nanaji who support & understand Hiten's stance.
Wait when is Hiten changing his Peela Peela Makhmaal Ka Kurta.....recycling retained again!
Ok, so Hiten says that Kheemi is well cultured girl with good sanskaars, but right then Motiben comes raging & butting in saying everything is fine but not the relationship of Mausi-Bhanji....
Check & mate! Since santo is listening to this conversation!

Baa speaks wisely that we live in this society & will always have to follow it's norm.
But Fireband Hiten has a fitting reply....
that Society is for connecting humans & not for breaking them, he goes on to say that ONLY Sulekha Mausi is his real mausi since he has her sisters blood in him but not with Santo...and once again is going to do his Classic Walkout.....
But....alas Nanji stops him and say That DM is your father too.....
Ahhhh, Hiten pauses......tilts his head..........all the while *Sky-is-falling-again-music-is-playing* in the background!
Says he is right & then for a few seconds the voice from my computer disappeared....so someone please fill in.....
Voice is back & Hiten is saying in a very sad meloncoly voice That "has be thought what i am going through...... and he has never cared even once....."
Does another classic turnaround.......swish does the Peela Kurta......"i want to tell this to you all, That I Love Kheemi, & will continue to Love her, & will marry only her OTHERWISE will stay unmarried the whole life!!" *haila*

Next We are back to Motiben & Santo Faceoff!
Motiben is back to add more fuel to the fire....goes on & on with Bechari Kheemi & Hiten Jaap!
BUT
Then she tells Santo that Hiten's Shaani is bhaari & so Kheemi being maangalik will be balanced out here........Oh gawd where are you???
Motiben is her Vampish best.........totally bulldozes any pride & self-confidence Santo had left after all the Princess behavior that Motiben had given her in the past.......
Santo is stricken...so am I......
Here's BT classic for you all:
Motiben: Soch Santo Soch, will you keep showing your angaatha to H&K's love......instead put your angootha on the divorce paper.........*bowing in front of the creatives(??) *
The brain-washing continues..........and with ruthlessness...framing....plotting......forging....manipulating!!!
The Screen freezes with Santo introspecting........gawwwwwd!!!

Dialogue of the Day: Motiben asking Santo to join Politics for her bhashaan-delivering capabilities
Moment of the Day: When Jhamko-Chamko ask Santo if she STILL calles her Hubby Maalik
Scene of the day: Hiten discussing his relationship with his family! The back & forth arguments were copy-pasted from the discussions going on at the forum......
Forum should Demand full royalties!! Hooray!!!

Feel free to Thank me again...I know how Modest!!! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nupur for the update. You have a great sense of humour.πŸ˜†

Has Jhamku dropped a hint that maybe Khemi is not Santu's sister? It seems like they are going into the raaz track one baby step at a time. The episode seems to have Moti at her verbal best I guess.
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just cant stand that Moti Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😑
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nupur!

Thank you from the bottom of my heartfor the awesome update. What would the entire forum do without you? Thanks again?

Is that enough thanks? or you need more? Aur chahiye toh bata dena, kirsan kaka ki dukaan se mangwa dengeπŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update nupur!! I was LOLing all along!!!!
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sound

Thanks Nupur!

Thank you from the bottom of my heartfor the awesome update. What would the entire forum do without you? Thanks again?

Is that enough thanks? or you need more? Aur chahiye toh bata dena, kirsan kaka ki dukaan se mangwa dengeπŸ˜†

I think You might after all have to make this trip to Kirsan Kaka Ki Dukaan....!!  πŸ˜›
I am so so damn modest...that your three sarcastic Thanks were not enough...
So I say....bring them ON!!!! 
Btw Modesty & I don't co-exist...infact I don't even Like her, such a show-offer!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

abhidip thumbnail
thanks a lot and today only someone in the forum suggested that Santo may be divorced from DM: You people are just great
Soapgirl thumbnail
Thanks so much Nupur, I was laughing all the way :)
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think that in some how good idea from motiben to santo but I think that will move DM feeling, when u will lose someone in that time u will try to keep this person with u that my opinie

my be this is the fundumental for other things
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nupur, Motiben is very funny when she calls Santu all these names like  Maharani,and  Mother IndiaπŸ˜†   Will comment after watching the epi.