MissPriceyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In todays episode at the end of the epi the precap had Gauri leaving the house...I think there will be no development between Akash and Gauri as I heard Betiyaan ends on august 13...I think she'll prbably be strong and confident but never go back to Akash , thats what I think after all those insults...or devani might help her out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that devyani helps her out yaar i want her and akash to be together well lets see what will happen
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She decided to leave now? 🤣🤣 

Acha tikh hai, at least she left and took a "stand" I guess.

In yesterday's episode, Akash was being extremely nice to Gauri and GKLB watchers I am telling you, I got allergic reactions as I saw that scene. It looked so out-of-the-blue, it wasn't even funny.

He touched her for one thing!!!!! Then he gave her water!!!! lolll......That's what we wanted na, but I felt ridiculous just watching it....sudden change. loll....i guess they are trying for a speedy recovery
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally she has left after being totally humiliated by Akash and I would say exploited by Devyani, I bet she knows how her son is.
cool-girl-1996 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wish she has. The times have changed. If I were Gauri I wouldn't live at that house for 1 sec, and the way Janvi was insulted, I wouldn't stay there for a sec either, and at the beginning Saraswati dealed with Bhavishya and Lakshmi dealed with Karan. In these times no woman handles insults, but I guess it somewhat makes sense cuz thats the drama's idea.