Zaib Zaib Zaib nothing else

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
........ok ok now i accepted the fact that zaib is an angel he makes all impossible possible..

guess what wen he sang the song man ki lagan song at the party.. he didnt hold any mic nor there was any lapel mic attached to him.. but still his voice came as it wud come from a huge speaker system.. n everyone went ahead dancing for his tunes..

wonder how loud he wud have sung it without a mic to make everyone hear it n dance for itπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parinitha thumbnail
goooooood point butter πŸ˜†

luv u guys πŸ€—

i luv u angad/zaib

pari
dishachoudary thumbnail
  ekta mayi ka kamal  ..same thing happened when kripa concert angad sang with mic but when it was kripas turn she dnt have mic but zantar mantar ki zaisi it comes out as 1500watsEdited by dishachoudary - 18 years ago
Iqbal Ki Diwani thumbnail
yaaar zebby..kya point pakra hai! πŸ˜‰

Luuuuuuuub juuuuuu loaaaaadz n loaaaaaaaadz!πŸ€—

tk care buddy! πŸ˜•

YummY 😳
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishachoudary

ekta mayi ka kamal  ..same thing happened when kripa concert angad sang with mic but when it was kripas turn she dnt have mic but zantar mantar ki zaisi it comes out as 1500wats

yeaah dishu u r so right... kamaal ki kamaal.. award for kamaaly she will winπŸ˜†
namo thumbnail
he must b havin cordless mike πŸ˜†
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
is it me or were both songs sung by Kripa before already πŸ˜• The first one wen she was leaving Nainital and the second one wen Josh performed in the concert and she was wearing red πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
did u rise ur head and c the ceiling? there r mikes on ceiling like usually they put on stages/theatres πŸ˜‰
Athena90 thumbnail
lolz buttery! this zaib is a magical man.. he has an invisible mike..

oh well, ekta is cutting costs.. so she probabl did not find a mike worth spending on!
Angad_Diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittycat

is it me or were both songs sung by Kripa before already πŸ˜• The first one wen she was leaving Nainital and the second one wen Josh performed in the concert and she was wearing red πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

No ... u r rite on both counts Kitty ... Krips has indeed beaten zaib to the punch ... and sung both these songs earlier on....

Personally, I luved Krip's performance to 2nd song in the red dress during her heartbreak days ... it was profoundly touching and I liked it a lot!