July 20th - Clash of the Titians!!!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 Just for today I shall be doing a quick update, so bear with me while I bare the Annkho-dekha-haal on what happened In the Bandini world today!
Ready? Here we go...

The episode starts with a Jhataka when  Guy comes running to DM giving him a Prem-Patra from Shambhu saying he has left the Village and gone.
Everyone is shocked, with freezed expression Ektaa style Including Shambu's parents.
Shambu's mother reads out the letter aloud where Shambu has asked for forgivemess from DM and thinks it's unfair to marry Kheemi knowing H & K love each other!
There is this one beautiful line which Shambu writes, " I cannot come in between the happiness of Chotte Maalik & after what I am doing today I will never be able to look at you in the eyes, hence I shall go away, so please forgive me......!"
Wait now comes the High-drama scene without one no BT show shall proceed....

AC the mouse...er Hmm the man (??) comes Breathing fire......Screams "Dharamraaj!!" Loud thunderclap!
And I went into splits.....have you seen a mouse calling the Lion out....no?
Neither have I, but i just witnessed one........the way DM gets up....man...what elan...style........
So there is classic face off of The Lion & the Mouse.....1 FULL min!!
DM : why are you here
AC: To question your sense of justice
DM : Looks like you have poor memory!
DM: this is between me & my Village, stay out
AC: Every one has  right to speak against injustice....
Now My friends Comes the Bestest part
AC: Kheemi Is Hiten's Mausi, so how did this happen.......*loud sky-is-falling-music*
He accuses DM and says the most inane things to DM.....and sorta tries to instigate the gaavwalas....
The Maachis-ki-Tilli does his work....he starts the fire......and sings "I didn't start the fire, it was always burning, since Kheemi & hiten were co-existing.....!!"
DM being DM.....with style agrees the truth and takes the responsibility
AC goes on his lying spree and tells them DM is making arrangements to get the H&K married and ask them to follow him......
DM knows what's going on.....

Next they show Hiten-Kheemi  tied up by AC's people and taken to marrige mandap....
Kheemi is wondering what's going on.....but Hiten being DM's son, has the same perception as papa-dear & knows what's going on.....he knows that AC is using them to get back to DM
he refuses to marry Kheemi saying he is against the Maalik of Dharampur but he is not in favor of  his enemies.

There Santo is as usual going through a major grilling session.
Baa is angry too........same thing, if you knew why did you not tell DM??
 Motiben says Santo did it deliberatley coz she likes to be MOTHER INDIA........Motibens Novel Vocabalary!!!

Next DM comes to the place where the mandap is set-up....
DM says yeah everything is here, I see where are the Groom-Bride?
The Waqt-ka-Maara AC is confused..........and his man tells him the eloping couple eloped again!
DM is very proud of his blood, that Hiten could slip away from AC's clutches.
Totally hilarious
DM uses an analogy...says when two Cats fight, Monkey tries to take advantage.....calls AC a bander & says get lost, you could not benefit from our fight!
DM Calls Hiten a Madari who made AC dance like a  bander..........both brother sis have awesome vocabalary!!!
I must tell you DM was SUPERB in this scene today!

Next Hiten is back in the gaav with Kheemi....and says, no roars that before anyone, he wishes to say something...
He acknowledges their love, and tells he wants to get married to her, but if someone will take advantage of this and show dharampur down, it's NOT acceptable to me.
We have decided we will not elope & marry, We have not committed a crime,  In front of the whole gaav I want to marry her....
Gaavwala enlightens Hiten he cannot marry coz of them being Mausi-Bhanja
DM too acknowledges that and says it's not right....

Now comes the Famous-Favorite Father- Son dialogues.
DM refuses, Hiten fuses, says he does not acknowledge Santo as his mother.
DM is adamant...
Hiten says he knew what to expect from the Maalik.

Nanaji speaks up, is very heartbroken with K's behavior.
Hiten, and mind you with softer tones tells Nananji that there is no "Khot"  in their heart, hence they came back & did not run away.
Hiten announces his decision to marry K.
DM announces there will  be NO marriage.
Hiten Promises he will marry no one BUT kheemi....walks away......!!!
*curtian Falls*

Highlight: The two Titians locking horns again!
Dialogue of the day, DM comparing AC to a monkey!! Hooray to DM....*ceetiyan*
Moment of the Day: Hiten announcing he will marry Only & Only Kheemi....and doing the classic walkout!!!

Please use the Thank you button to Thank me.....ok kidding! πŸ˜†

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brillant episode and equally brillant update Nupur. πŸ˜† I would applaud you but I'm giggling too much. But exactly how did those two escape? πŸ˜• Weren't they surrounded by those goons? Oh but Khemi has experience in this doesn't she, when she escaped from Maulik's friends. Edited by --BC-- - 14 years ago
Nupur9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BC--

Brillant episode and equally brillant update Nupur. πŸ˜† I would applaud you but I'm giggling too much. But exactly how did those two escape. πŸ˜• Weren't they surrounded by those goons? Oh but Khemi has experience in this doesn't she, when she escaped form Maulik's friends.

Yeah the forever slipping-skipping-eloped!
For Kheemi it's the third time...she has become a PRO!!!!
they need to get Nobel Prize for eloping at the drop of the head.......
It would be classic to see them elope AGAIN......

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Brilliant episode...!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
zaara006 thumbnail
i am normally a silent reader, but your update today made me want to write out my feelings. I thought the episode was great, you were great in the update and the commentary was the icing on the cake.... to tell you the truth i enjoyed that more than what happened in the episode itself!!!!!!

so thank you very much!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Nupur for filling in for the update and giving it a humourous touch.

Hoping to see them move onto Taru's track now and whatever raaz there is associated to her past.

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nupur for the funny update!   Yep, father and son locking horns was good today!  Both guys are stubborn as mules, hehehee!   Somebody should have gotten the fire extinguisher to put out the fire between father and sonπŸ˜†  Hehehe, Hitmi eloped from the elopement!   So AC is monkey, hehehee, it was funnyπŸ˜†
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
anokhi19 thumbnail
I am also a silent viewer of this forum, but after reading your update today, I was compelled to leave you a little thank you note. After friday's episode, I had eagerly been waiting for todays update and was getting very restless since the update was late, but I have to say, it was completely worth the wait. It was a wonderful episode and an even more wonderful update. Thanks a lot Nupur!
Nupur9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anokhi19

I am also a silent viewer of this forum, but after reading your update today, I was compelled to leave you a little thank you note. After friday's episode, I had eagerly been waiting for todays update and was getting very restless since the update was late, but I have to say, it was completely worth the wait. It was a wonderful episode and an even more wonderful update. Thanks a lot Nupur!

Now I am blushing guys........*duppate mein muh chuppa kar* πŸ˜›
You all have been so sweet & supportive!

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Didn't hear Hiten's dialogues right (the background music, that is, noise, is way too loud). So a few questions:

-Did Hiten say elopement is wrong, which is why he returned? if so, why did he elope in the first place? why not come directly to the mandap and do exactly what he did yesterday, confront DM in front of the whole village? why take Shambu's help to elope with Khemi?

-Did he tell Nanaji it would have been a mistake only if they had eloped and married? If i understand it right, if AC had not come, Hiten and Khemi would have married anyway. so how is that khot now, his original plan to elope and marry?

-Why is the fiery Khemi silent in all this? I thought she looked a bit angry when she walked, that is, ran away in a huff. God, I hope she doesn't turn negative. One angry sister in the form of Motiben is enough.

Glad the maasi-bhaanja issue was finally addressed openly in the story. Whatever the arguments for and against it, the issue had to be faced head-on. The writers redeemed themselves there a little bit.

Would have liked a little more drama with AC. He was brought in and sent out with high speed!

I guess that is the last we will see of Shambu. Which means Motiben really needs Jhamku as cook:) Can't wait to see Motiben tremble.