7.Commitment
8.Comprimise
9.Support
10.SPACE
11.patience
12. passion
what u say  rate them & suggest if u had other

i think
To build a relationship definitely you need trust then that relationship can be further maintained on - love & affection. One has to be very reliable/ honest to continue.One must also respect eachothers point of view/ thought. All above factors can only lead to a healthy and long lasting relationship.
Edited by 123456n - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sippy_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

How would you like to be treated in a relationship?

What kind of treatment do you need to feel:

Loved

Respected

Cherished

Safe

Equal

Happy

Confident

Valuable

Honoured

ashita5 thumbnail
Hmmmmm....Love is already there in a relationship so i would no longer mention that. For me the top three would definitely be
1) God - you must share a common beleif, to me this is important.
2) Communication - there must be constant communication between to the two of you
3) Respect - you must respect each others differences and boundaries
shifali_a thumbnail

There is no reason on earth that you should not feel loved, respected, cherished, safe etc, provided you have freedom of choice. It's your right. Establishing what matters most to you in a relationship, and being as clear as you possibly can, is the key to exercising that right.

anuradha2 thumbnail

orignally by sippy24sep

Loved

Respected

Cherished

Safe

Equal

Happy

Confident

Valuable

Honoured

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
1. trust - trust is one of the most important things you need in a relationship. you can't respect each other without having trust.
2. open minded - This is important.
3. love - one of the most important things, without love there is so relationship
4. communication - communication is key. In order to respect and understand each other you must have regular communication. You must trust to tell each other everything.
5. reliable - in a relationship you need someone who you can rely on. someone who will be there for you in your tough times.
6.Honesty - Honesty is key, would you want a relationship that is a lie? there is no trust without honesty.
7.Comprimise - If your going to be in a relationship, you will have to learn to comprimise. you can't always have things your own way, you need to consider each other.
8.Support - support is important, you don't want someone who won't stand by you.
9.SPACE - Space is important, you don't want someone who always follows you around. you want someone who knows when you need space, because sometimes you just want to be alone.

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My order would be
1.)trust
2.) love
3.)communication
4.)Honesty
5.)Passion
These are the top 5 for me....there needs to be communication and need to be honest with each other.
Then the rest in this order :)
Support
Patience
Compromise
Open minded
Commitment
Reliable
Space
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1.trust
2.love
3.Commitment
4. communication
5.Honesty

PEARL99 thumbnail
In my opinion,the most important  thing in a successfull marriage is

First learn to give the love,respect and rights of your partner than to take them first.

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I find trust most imp

then come love

followed by respect, support & communication