Written Update~~~16th July(Search of Love)

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Part  - 1 (Grandma realises her mistake)

Grandma realises her mistake in punishing Tappu. She wants everyone to feed him. She asks everyone to realise the goodness of Tappu's heart. Aditya is angry at being woken up so early.

Part - 2 (Aditya has a plan)

Aditya talks to Mallika, who indirectly demands gifts from him. He tells her that Tappu has fallen in love. Aditya suggests to Tappu a plan to search for the mystery girl. He says that they should have a discount sale in their shop, which might attract her. Tappu is excited to hear of this, but both are worried about their father's reaction.

Part - 3 (Tappu is worried)

Tappu tries asking his father about a sale in their shop, but fails. He is worried about how he will meet his dream girl, about whom he keeps daydreaming.

Part - 4 (Avantika is angry)

At the instigation of his friends, Avantika's grandfather invites a boy over for dinner at their place. Avantika comes to know of this, and is very angry.

Part - 5 (Aditya convinces his father)

Aditya convinces his father to hold a discount sale at their shop. Tappu is very happy that he might finally meet his dream girl.

Note :- Plz Hit Like if you want to appreciate my work. From monday...i'll provide detailed updates.

Edited by mona081187 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Awesome update i cant click like button as its not working
saher_90 thumbnail