amber_k thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi all.. sorry for the mistakes and the late update...here goes the update;

Show starts with recap that yashoda is getting close to shubh.. i guess yashoda was staying at satyanaran's(sn) place. And the evil kali babu uses this to disrespect sn and yashoda and kali's goons bring yashoda to middle of sum street and start saying stuff and then sn cums nd evry1 question what is his relation with yashoda and then he gets angrier nd goes to  temple and gets sindoor from bhagwan's plate nd puts it on yashoda. And then evry1 goes like it is such a big sin u applied sindoor to a widow nd then he says quiet, vrindavan;s swami (krishanji) didn't like injustice and i have done this to stop injustice and how cud you even think like this of sum1 and he also goes i didn't commit any sin it is ur thoughts tht r impure and he says that yashoda is now his better half and now she wud stay with them and love his son like a mom does and all while radhe Krishna background music is going on and then camera zooms on evry1 face. And then yashoda and sn leave for their house.

At home shubh is crying nd saying to khalla tht those people will kill yashoda maiya and then khalla strts praying to god and just then tillu cums nd breaks the news tht sn married yashoda and khalla gets a ll happy and then she welcomes her home and asks tillu to bring kalash and arti for the new bride and then she enters house by throwing kalash and all while sn imagines her as kamla (his first wife) and just then khalla cums and brings him back to reality and wen he sees yashoda there he thinks to himself what did he do? He gave kamla's position to sum1 else and then khalla tells him what he did was rite as shubh got a mom and yashoda got shelter and then she says god will do everything  good now.

And then sn just stares at kamlas picture and gets sad and goes to a ghat and recalls how kamla died and how he got married to yashoda and then khalla cums there and calls him and he is like i commited such a mistake in fit of anger i broke kamla's trust, how cud i marry sum1 else and then khall is like don't think like tht u gave life to another person u became support for yashoda now and kamla soul will rest in peace as now there is sum1 who will take care of shubh and then we see tillu and shubh distributing sweets to sum people and then one lady asks what is it for and he is like yashoda will be staying with us forever now as sn married her and then the lady goes like she will be ur step mother only and then he is like wat is a step mom nd she is like wait for a few days wen she shows her true colors and take over everything and just then tillus tops them frm saying anything else nd he takes him frm there and then shubh asks him wat is a step mom but tillu changes the topic and on his way he gives sweets to sum of his frnds and tells him the reason and then the frnds give him example of sum other person in their class who has a bad step mom who treats the kid badly and they tell shubh tht u will be treated same way and then all the words echo in shubh's mind and then shubh's mama and mami r there  nd they r getting mad at sn for getting married and then the lasy is like she is a step mom god knows wat she will do wth shubh and they ask him to leave yashoda but he says he wont as he made her wife in fron t of the whole village.  And they r like if that is so then we will break all the ties with you.

And the show ends.