Frequent Posters

moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
its not good at all but u see its on participants hand
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No one forces anyone to be on the show...😕 They come there by choice - an in many cases, to make a quick crore rupees! Its them who are exposing their lives for crores, not the show that is exposing them... And mind you, they have answered each question previously in private with the polygraph test - so they sit on national tv knowing eaxatly what the questions are too! Why would then anyone blame the show of exposing them...😕
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

it is the participants choice if they want to take part or not... the contestant is very well aware of the type of questions that will be asked in the show, as they have already answered 50 of them.. i think some participants participate for money, some do for relief, while some do it for fame while some do it for just the heck of it...

agree witn you completely.
rv_annie thumbnail
i thinks after every question Rajeev asks the contestants to quit if they would want to as the questions tend to get more personal.
It's the decision of the the contestants that they answer thnhe questions if they do not feel like hiding  then  what is the issue in it. No one is exposing anyone life this is not a kind of sting operation
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun_423

it is the participants choice if they want to take part or not... the contestant is very well aware of the type of questions that will be asked in the show, as they have already answered 50 of them.. i think some participants participate for money, some do for relief, while some do it for fame while some do it for just the heck of it...

i agree wit the fact tht its their choice ....if they want the dark secrets of their life to b in open ,in front pof teh world then i dun think its necesaary to stop them!!
they do it for fame and money ,yes but i dun think they will do it for relief ........if they want relief they will admit their guilt to the person he is answerable to or whom he has cheated not in front of the whole world!!
sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am still undecided about it...

The participants are not fored to be on the show and its their choice each time!! On the other hand, enticing them with money to open their secrets to get TRP also seems "un-ethical"..

I would love to see a politicial figure on this show!!!!!!!! We should be opening their secrets  where they have taken money or have used their political mileage to get things done.. rather than people's bedroom secrets!!!

We should ask the MLAs/MPs that we have chosen to go on the show and we should say that questions should be directed to their political life only......Instead of taking oath (which is just a formality) each MP/MLA should go through "Sach Ka Samna" infront of entire public......

What say people!!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sme123

I am still undecided about it...

The participants are not fored to be on the show and its their choice each time!! On the other hand, enticing them with money to open their secrets to get TRP also seems "un-ethical"..

I would love to see a politicial figure on this show!!!!!!!! We should be opening their secrets  where they have taken money or have used their political mileage to get things done.. rather than people's bedroom secrets!!!

We should ask the MLAs/MPs that we have chosen to go on the show and we should say that questions should be directed to their political life only......Instead of taking oath (which is just a formality) each MP/MLA should go through "Sach Ka Samna" infront of entire public......

What say people!!

I totaly agree with u ..cant we rewuest this
to ask question like dis
*sowmya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bugger

i agree wit the fact tht its their choice ....if they want the dark secrets of their life to b in open ,in front pof teh world then i dun think its necesaary to stop them!!
they do it for fame and money ,yes but i dun think they will do it for relief ........if they want relief they will admit their guilt to the person he is answerable to or whom he has cheated not in front of the whole world!!

if they want relief they will admit their guilt to the person he is answerable to or whom he has cheated not in front of the whole world!! - agreed with this point, but dear there maybe some mistakes, faults which a person would have committed which he/she may want others not to commit the same & this can be said only infront of the world..
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sowmya -i agree .......but in todayz world i really dun think a person will think bout otehr ppl so much tht they wud want to get grilled in teh embarrasment! it actually seems far-fetched as far as i think!
so acc to me  the real catch is money and fame!
but ya mabbe out of 100 .....1 person mite want to accept his mistakes wit all his heart without any greed! and i will actually salute tht person!!
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

agree...its all in participant's  hands...nobody forces them to answer everything...just like rajeev asks da participant every 10 mins if they wanna play anymore or not...so its not show's fault at all...

I completely agree with both of you