Update 16th July - Of heads and walls...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Update Credit - Sukhi and Mru..

Special thanks to Rasika for her input...

Episode starts off with DM asking Santu what the matter was. Santu tries to avoid it, but DM is having none of it. He asks her if Hit-mi is what is bothering her. Santu looks shocked. She asks him how he knows? DM, 'Arre, duffod. I'm not an idiot like you. I know what is happening in this house for the past few days. But why dint you tell me about this? I asked hiten to keep the necklace in the cupboard, but it wound up with khemi. You dint put it on her, on purpose and when I asked Hiten, you reacted in such a manner. I accepted Hiten's answer and I left, but I dint go far, I stood near the door and over heard what was being told.

Flashback to the previous day where we can see DM overhearing what Hiten tells Santu. DM looks nonplussed.

Back to the present where Santu asks him why he dint tell anything earlier if he knew about it? DM tells her that this was a complicated issue and that had to be done with some thought. Hiten is DM's son and that he couldn't rush into things. He tells her that he will do something about it.DM asks Santu why she dint tell him, Santu goes to fall at his feet but DM stops her. He tells her that there is no need for this, why dint you tell me earlier? Santu, 'I wanted to apologise for that Malik. I dint tell you for the same reason I dint tell you about Kadambari. All I'm asking now is for Khemi and Shambhu's wedding to take place. Nothing else. Please do whatever you have to and ensure that they get married'. DM reassures her telling her that he knows what to do. And she leaves. DM is thoughtful for a little while.

He goes into Hiten's room. Hiten gets up seeing him, becoming immediately defensive. DM shuts the door.

Hiten, 'Why did you shut the door?'
DM, 'So that the respect of this house stays inside'.
DM continues, 'You had gone to Madhav Solanki's house to serve a punishment. You have become a punishment for them now. Madhav kaka has made a diamond out of you. I saw my heir in him, but what did I know that you would do something like this now'.
Hiten, 'So now you are finding some fault in the diamond is it'.
Dm,' When you do something that puts our reputation on line like this then yes'.
Hiten,' Whatever it is, tell it straight on my face. Don't twist your words'.
DM, 'I am telling you straight on your face to forget Khemi'.
Hiten is shocked.
DM continues, 'She's getting married in the morning to Shambhu'.
Hiten,' she loves me. And I love her. Why should she get married to Shambhu?'
DM, 'Their wedding has been already fixed. We cant do anything about it'.
Hiten, 'I will. If khemi marries anyone it'll be only me.'
DM, 'What are you saying? I have given my word to Madhav kaka that this wedding will take place'.
Hiten, 'Again, you are behaving only like a Malik and not a father. How is it alright for you to get married to such a young girl and not for me to fall in love. Your so called wife is also from the same family. Khemi is a good girl, she has good values, then why are you objecting now'.
DM gets furious now, 'You fool. I'm a father, that is why I'm telling you this. Khemi is a manglik and Shambhu is a manglik as well. And I got married to that girl only because of her horoscope nothing else. Otherwise there would have been no chance that I would have got her home'.
DM continues, 'The problem over here is not Khemi, it is her kundali'.

DM, 'I have given my word to Madhav kaka, and Shambhu's family that this wedding will take place. And I will live upto my promise'.

Hiten, 'I have given khemi my word that I will marry her. And I will, now it is upto you if you want to bless me as my father or as my Malik'. He bends down to touch his feet, DM backs up. Hiten, 'Again, you have failed as a father'.

DM, 'If you weren't my son, I wouldn't have spared you''

Hiten, 'If you weren't my mother's husband, then I would have retorted to that..'

DM tells him that he has promised to give away khemi, and he will keep his promise.

Both father and son are at loggerheads with each other. DM leaves, infuriated.

At the village, Khemi is sitting at Nanaji's feet and asks him why he's not talking to her. Khemi asks him why it was wrong for her to love hiten, why cant she love him? Nanaji tells her that they are poor people and they donot have the luxury of falling in love. She is adamant and nanaji tries to make her see sense, but no avail. Its like he was talking to a wall, as at the end of the day, khemi looks more determined than ever.

DM is thinking about what Hiten said. He remembers his promise to nanaji as well. Makes up his mind, goes to Santu's room and asks her to come with him.

DM goes to nanaji's house, Santu following him. Nanaji comes out and asks him what happened. Khemi comes out as well, she's not able to meet DM's eye. DM takes nanaji's staff from him and tells him to go rest, he will stay there and watch over them till the wedding takes place. Nanaji is grateful to him. Khemi looks worried. DM tells Santu to take nanaji in. He sits down, stick in hand...

Champakali is talking to Birwa who is all ready for the wedding when Chamku comes and asks her about Hiten .. Champu tells her that Hiten is the eldest of the kids ..
Champa tells her about all the children of Subhadra and DM and then MB arrives there and asks Champu why she told Jhamku everything to which Jhamku says that she
was just asking about the kids and there is no need to get angry. MB tells Champu to leave and then threatens Jhamku that she will tell her all about the kids if she
tells him where Kanji Wagehla is .. Jhamku mocks her and asks her why she needs to meet Jhamku to which MB has no answer..

Their conversation is interrupted by Baa who comes and admires Jhamku's clothes and vice-versa. Baa looks at MB and asks her why she is not yet
ready for the wedding and tells her to get ready because DM will be doing the kanyadaan and they cant go to the wedding like that. Jhamku says that MB has not
dressed up because she does not like people from the low caste and their celebrations. She tells her that ishe does not understand why MB has such malice towards the
low-caste people when DM himself loves them like equals and even Subhi treated them so nicely.. Baa is surprised and asks her how she knows Subhi .. Jhamku tells her that the entire
village knows about Subhi and what a nice person she was .. MB tells Baa to go ahead and that she will follow when she gets dressed.. the entire family leaves sans MB .. Jhamku tells
MB that if she wants to know about Kanji, she'll have to be patient.. MB gets anxious and leaves .. Jhamku makes a mental note that Subhi had 5 kids..

In Nanaji's hut,
DM has been awake the entire night .. on the lookout for any trouble from Hiten ..
It's morning time and Santo comes to him with some tea.. he drinks the tea .. Santo tells him that the entire night, he was awake and he should take some
rest now .. DM tells her that Hiten is his blood ... his own son .. and he knows the moment he closes his eyes, he'll get his work done.. he does not want to leave
anything to chance.. Santo asks him if he wants anything to eat and he refuses.. DM tells her to take care of everything inside and to leave all things to him as he will make
sure the wedding happens .. he asks her if she does not have faith in him and Santo says she has all the faith in him ..he tells Santo to go inside and take a look at things ..

Meanwhile,
a villager comes and tells DM that everyone is on a lookout fofr Hiten and then adds that they shall not spare Hiten if they see him ..
DM gets angry and asks him to mind his language and not to act too smart.. and never to forget that Hiten is his son .. the villager is embarrassed and leaves..
DM is left in an angry mood..

Santo comes out with a dressed up Khemi .. he tells Santo to tell everyone to leave for the mandir and to get into the car with Khemi ..
DM follows them..

At the wedding venue,
DM is personally welcoming the guests, looking out for Hiten ..
Pinu kaka is instructing the gaurds to be on the lookout for Hiten .. Bapuji asks Pinakin what this is all about and Pinakin just dodges the question ..
DM tells Pinu where Khemi is .. she is behind a door where Santo is standing gaurd .. Khemi is looking through the gap , looking at people arrive...
Soon enough, Shambhu and his family arrive.. Khemi is shocked that he has come inspite of knowing eveyrthing about Hiten and her .. and then wonders where
Hiten is ..

PREVIEW: NO PREVIEW

Edited by sns23 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

truebluemoon thumbnail
Thanks!

Its amazing that no one has even mentioned the fact to Khemi or Hiten that their relationship is that of maasi and bhanja!!!! Not even DM!

Ekta has forgotten relationships I think!
KHiten thumbnail
DM continues, 'The problem over here is not Khemi, it is her kundali'.

i Cant believe because of her horoscope he doesn't want him to get married to her. At list this shows that there is a chance that Hitens and Kehmis wedding might take place. I really really Hope so!!
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So, the only objection DM has to Hiten & Khemi is her horoscope issue and the promise he made to Nanaji?  Did the issue of family relations even come into discussion?

Well, if that is the case, I guess Shambu will back out so DM still keeps his promise to Nanaji & pretty sure it will turn out that Hiten has a very strong horoscope to counteract Khemi's. Problem solved, non??
Thank you for the detailed update. 😊
Edited by --BC-- - 14 years ago
dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Does anyone suspect Maulik to be MB's son?  I guess that is thename of theyoungest one with alcohol problem. Jhamku was enquiring about the kids that make me wonder if one of the kid is MBs. 
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what? they are masi an bhanja? when did that get revealed?
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, I am so shocked that DM did not say that to Hiten!  I guess creatives get amnesia so often, they don't know what's going on!

Shambu will be lucky if he got out of this marriage. Hit-mi deserve each other!
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: truebluemoon

Thanks!

Its amazing that no one has even mentioned the fact to Khemi or Hiten that their relationship is that of maasi and bhanja!!!! Not even DM!

Ekta has forgotten relationships I think!

It's called selective Memory which all BT cast excel in........
Oh How our lives would be linear & boring without the Ekta's twisted tales....BT shows are meants to be seen san the logic-Common sense and now memory too......😆

Thanks guys for the wonderful update...can't believe you actually wrote the whole dialogues between DM & Hiten verbatim.... 👏
DM just has a way with words....and it was sweeping to watch them both lock horns.....
Impressive & persuasive....in a very consequential way.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....

I am sure Hitem will come as Shambu ......the marriage will happend......then DM cannot do anything...

abhidip thumbnail
Masi and step Bhanja  thanks for the update.  This is Ektas serial anything can happen.