Update 15th July - Crimes and misdemeanors

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Written Update 15th July

Credit - Sukhi and Mru

Special thanks to Rasika for helping out..

The episode begins with Moti-ben telling DM about finding the necklace in Khemi's neck and tells him that the person who made Khemi wear the necklace
was none other than Santo himself .. DM is angry ..

Meanwhile,
Santo goes to Khemi's room .. all worried and tells her about the problem and that she has made a big mistake by putting on that necklace on her... Khemi tells her that
she knew what that necklace meant and that it was meant for Hiten's wife.. Santo is shocked and asks her why she did not tell her or stop her.. Khemi tells her that she did
not stop her because she thought that it was destiny's indication that she and Hiten were meant to be .. Santo is shocked out of her wits and tells Khemi that whatever happened was wrong
and now Malik will be very angy... Khemi says it was her fault but Santo says it was hers and she will face the punishment .. Champu comes running to Santo and tells her that DM
is very angry and is calling her and that MB is with him as well ... Santo looks worriedly at Khemi and goes ..

DM is standing with the necklace in his hand.. pacing up and down his room .. Moti is standing by .. Santo opens the door .. MB asks her to close the door .. Santo is scared..
MB starts yelling at her about the necklace and how she could be so careless and hwo dare she handle the necklace like this... she taunts her for being a low caste person .. DM stops her
but she continues yet again .. Moti taunts her again and again but DM gets irritated and asks her to stop, telling her to go out and that he shall talk to Santo about it .. MB is unconvinced and leaves..
DM looks at Santo and tells her that he is very angry at the moment and she should answer the questions that he asks, and not talk about anything else.. she nods..

DM : Did you have prior knowledge that this necklace was meant for Hitens bride?

S: No I did not ..

DM: Did you or did you not take this necklace from my room and give it to your sister .. ?

S: Nor did I know about the necklace and neither did I take it from your room .. this had come along with the jewelery that you had sent for Khemi ..

DM: How can that be?

S: I want to tell you something ..

DM: I told you that I did not want to hear anything else .. now go from here ..

Santo leaves with a sad expression ..

DM goes to Hiten's room and asks him about the necklace .. he is about to tell DM everything when Santo comes to the door and says that her sister will be un-necessarily blamed and
asks him to think and answer. Hiten gets the cue and lies to DM that he put it with the other jewels by mistake.. DM tells him that he thought so that this may be the case
that is why he came and asked him first .. he told Hiten that he shall keep the necklace with him and will give it to his daughter-in-law himself.. DM leaves ..
Hiten is mad at Santo for making him lie .. Santo tells him that she was thinking of Khemi's future and she wants this wedding to happen .. she leaves .. Hiten talks to Subhi's
portrait and tells her that he's missing her a lot today because if she was here, she'd take care of everything and khemi would be his wife .. and he would not have to lie to DM ..
which he did for the first time in his life ..

_________

Santo is arriving all the guests .. Shambhu arrives with his parents.. and Nanaji follows .. Shambhu takes his blessings and goes to the other elders..
Nanaji asks Santo if everything is ok .. she tells him that DM doesnt know yet and tells him everything about the necklace event .. Nanaji is sad .. and tells Santo
to take him to Hiten ..

Shambhu, who overhears all this is very angry .. and looks with a determined face..

Nanaji goes to Hitens room and tells him that he takes back the responsibility given to him ... Khemi's wedding .. and tries to tell him indirectly that he should not interfere and
should let the wedding happen but Hiten refuses..

In a heated scene,
Hiten reveals to Shambhu that he loves Khemi and will marry her..

Shambhu thanks him for confessing ..

Shambhu tells him that he wanted to hear it from Hiten himself, which was why he pretended to be angry with Khemi. He asks them to forgive him for what he's done and leaves. Hiten and Khemi look shocked.

DM is going toward the hall and Santu is following him, Moti is worried stops Santu and asks her what the matetr is? Santu tells her that DM has summoned everyone to the hall. Taru looking worried follows. DM in the hall, proclaims that he's going to change his view of Khemi and Shambhu's wedding. He'd said that they'll get married in his house only, but he has realised that khemi's nanaji will also want to do something for his grand daughter. So he's decided that the wedding will be held in the village itself, in the presence of all the villagers and says that he will be doing the kanyadaan. He asks nanaji to take his grandaughters away and tells him that he will meet them in the village. Hiten n Khemi are sad to be separated. DM goes to hiten and tells him that they will together make sure that this wedding will happen.
Hiten is confused as to what Santu told DM?

Outside, Hiten congratulates Santu for behaving like a Malkin today, without showing any kindness for her sister. Santu tries to make him understand that the khemi and Shambhu wedding has to take place for khemi's happiness. But Hiten is unwilling to understand. Hiten tells her that she herself is living an unwanted relationship how does she know what love is? He tells her that she is jealous of her sister's happiness. He tells her that he will make sure that Khemi marries only him and no one else. Santu is hurt by his words.

Santu goes to DM's study and breaks down in front of Subhadra's portrait. She asks her what she has to do? She wants hiten and Khemi to be happy, but it is not possible now. As she is crying, DM comes in and asks her what she is doing there? Santu quickly wipes her tears and tries to brush it away. DM tells her that something is bothering her. Something being Hiten and Khemi. Santu is shocked.

Episode Ends Edited by sns23 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you very much updaters..

nice job.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a ton Mru, Sukhi, and Rasika for your contribution!  Oh, sheesh, I wish that Santu had let Hiten confess his love for Khemi to DM. I don't want this dragging on any longer. Hiten to accuse Santu of being jealous of her sis is outrageous and a lie. Santu only wants the best for Khemi and her family!
Hiten yelling and insulting Santu was totally rude and selfish too.
Soapgirl thumbnail
Thanks Mru, Sukhi and Rasika for the update....
abhidip thumbnail
thanks a lot  for a beautiful and fast update.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru, Sukhi and Rasika for this awesome update.

Yesterday I posted that Santu should have told DM in the first place and he would have handled it in a just and fair way without unnecessary complications. He may take the same decision/stand Santu did but after hearing everyone out and knowing all the details.

Loved Shambhu today and him being angry after hearing the Nanji-Santu convo was completely justified. Now if the Shambhu-Khemi wedding does go throgh, he is going into it being aware of the Hiten-Khemi situation.

Looking forward to the Khemi-Hiten-Shambhu scenario being resolved one way or the other tomorrow by DM.
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update....as always appreciate it very much.

Jhooth Par Jhooth......and twisted prolonged agony!
And amidst all this confusion...... Logic & common sense go for a long walk!!! 😆

leonardoaugust8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont know why Santu is acting like a rock. She should be helping Hiten instead of opposing him. Am really tired of her doing the malkin act over and over again. She must put herself in place of the Hiten and Khemi and think. As Hiten says in this episode, prob even the original malkin would have given a go ahead to this relationship.
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm looking forward 2 Hiten nd Khemi's wedding now.....

shambhu better back off this wedding now that he knows what up.....

Hiten please do lie to DM because of santu just tell him what is in your heart.....

DM please get Hiten nd Khemi married.

Edited by -CUTE- - 14 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hiten behaved very badly towards Santo today. I wish Khemi heard what he said to her sister, for she pushed that sister into this 'unwanted marriage'! How many times will he tell Santo 'what do u know about love'? What does love mean anyway? To pursue ur individual happiness at the cost of so many lives, of dear family members?

Hiten and Khemi are made for each other- selfish ungrateful pair! How conveniently Khemi says 'I knew what the necklace meant, but I just thought this is destiny'. If she had some brain, she would think about the consequences for Santo when people see her in that necklace? How blind can she be in love?

Loved Nanaji's remarks to Hiten! Good retort! That should tell Hiten something. But this banda just won't listen to anyone!

Loved Shambu! He is a much better man than Hiten and deserves a much better woman than Khemi!

Khemi, Khemi, Khemi... girl, don't u remember how u forced Santo to marry Mahesh? Can u undo what has happened to her life? Why r u accusing her now? Why can't u think like a sister, for once?

Am sure Hiten is not DM's son. he cannot be. He just cannot be. He is too arrogant and full of himself!