Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shilpakaran4eva

[

My fave also!!..😆 Salaam E ishq.. ishq.. ishqq!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh Wow

Its a fantastic !!

.JustaDream thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mari1986

😆 LOL!... Oh Noor.. as it says on First page guys.. please also email Tellybuzz..... need help on what to write.. PM me.. lol..

😆 😆 😆

Yup i read it !!

yeah i wanna to help ?
wat to write
PM me abt it plzzz ?
i have no idea abt it  😆
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

He walked in, his eyes just looking for the one beauty. He walked past a gush of girls, who just looked at him and made comments. He himself knew how popular he was but right now he was just looking for her. He wanted to say so much tonight.
"Where's shilpa?" he asked pankit
Pankit looked around. "Dunno bro, i saw her with her friends" he looked at his friend worried as ever. "Kyun kya hua?" he said worriedly
"I wanna say it champ" he said while pankit just looked at him confused. "I need to say my feelings all out to her"
Pankit smiled, his eyes glimed as he saw that his friend was driving himself crazy.
"Do you love her?" pankit asked. "Karan?" he said shaking his friends but then he saw his gaze and turned towards it.
"Go for it karan"

Karan looked at her, hearing pankit's voice, it gave him even more strenght. He watched her as she danced amoung all her friends, she looked so preety, it drove him crazy, how he wanted to walk over there and just take her in his arms.
"Do it karan, this is our farewell collage party, it's either now or ever" not hearing anything else karan walked forwards leaving everything behind.
Karan, wearing a hot white suit, it was more of a vest type thing, even that small clothing of his got every girl in the party dreaming about him. But only karan himself knew what was going through him at that moment.
"Shilpa?" he breathed in deeply.
Shilpa turned around, she was wearing a long white dress, with lovely squencing beeds all around, she had a pearl white bracelt, a pearl white necklace and the same matching earings. She looked like an angel sent from above to karan.
"Hmm hi" she said looking at him confused. "How come your so late?" she said annoyed her hands on her waist. "You're my best friend and your late" shilpa said turning around fuming in anger.
"I'm sorry" karan said smiling.
taking hold of her hand he walked into the centre of the dance room, holding onto her hand he put his hands around her waist, seeing her unformtable he smiled even he himself didn't know why he did that, pulling her even more closer, he moved his hands to bring Shilpa's hands onto his chest. Laying her hands on his chest, his heart beat fastened quicker than ever.

"You look so beautiful today" he whispered in his ear.
Shilpa felt uneasy, coming from her best friend she was a slight unformtable, turning her face towards the right she moved with the same pace, as they danced slowly to the music. Seeing her moving her face away, karan put his finger on her chin and turned it around to make her look at him.
"Don't worry, i'm always here for you" he said loosing himself as he kissed her on the cheek.
His lips lingered on her skin, feeling ridhima's hands tightened on his back, he smiled through the kiss, streching up on the impulse, he kissed her down, from her cheek to her neck, kiss by kiss. His hot breath touching her skin, his sweet voice just saying her name again and again. Hearing shilpa say his name, he was even stronger as he sucked her neck, leaving it for a moment and then started kiss her neck again.

Karan moved his head up, he was touched seeing her eyes closed. He noticed that every eye was on them at that moment. He didn't know what got him to do it, but he pressed his lips on hers, slow and gentle at the started but then when she wasn't reponding he was about to get off but out of nowhere Shilpa took hold of his collar and pulled him in the kiss.
"I LOVE YOU"he mummbled through the kiss
kiss into kiss, shilpa loved the feeling of him and his touches. "I.... I ... love you too"

.JustaDream thumbnail

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yayyy #189! :D

ii LOVE the salaam-e-ishq dance sequence! esp the part after sapna is singing
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpakaran4eva

My fave also!!..😆 Salaam E ishq.. ishq.. ishqq!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh the best dance ever
Oh salaame, isqh salaame
Loved them together there
-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: angeldmg16

OHHHHHHHHHHHH THE WAY HIS LOOKING AT HER, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE YAAR NOOR.

-Cherry- thumbnail
Oh i wrote another scene guys On pages 6
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yu knoe what i used to think LOL
i actually thought that karan rlly liked shilpa, but since she had a bf he nvr said anything.

but then he met shraddha 😍

LOL its just what i thought before :P
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angeldmg16

😆 😆 😆

Yup i read it !!

yeah i wanna to help ?
wat to write
PM me abt it plzzz ?
i have no idea abt it  😆