Update 13th July - King and Queen...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
13 July 2009
The episode begins with Hiten and Khemi hugging each other. Santo comes out searching for Khemi and is shocked to see her sister and Hiten in an embrace. Khemi notices Santo looking at them and immediately retracts from the hug. Hiten is confused at her reaction and then gives a shocked look as he realises that Santo has seen it all . Santo walks up to the both of them and just tells Khemi that tomorrow morning , the first ceremony for her wedding will begin and she has to wake up early. Without saying anything else, Santo just drags Khemi away from there. Across the main hall, she drags her inside a room and closes the door..

She looks at Khemi and gives her a tight slap .. Khemi cannot believe it..
K: Santo .. ?
S: Not Santo .. Santo Mahiyavanshi.. the malkin of this village.. what do you think you were doing behna? You are my sister.. and Hiten is my son by relation .. how could you do this? Did you not once think about the implications of all this? Is this what we were taught.. are these our sensibilities and values? Ben-ba keeps calling us people of the low caste.. but that does not mean our thinking should be so shallow and low! Did you not know the relationship between me and Hiten? Why do you not realise that he is the junior malik. .. and you are going to get married from this house.. why do you have thoughts otherwise?

Did you forget Malik's favor on all of us? He went against his own sister and agreed to your marriage with Shambhu .. agreed to do so much for Shambhu and you .. even organised this whole wedding… is this not betraying him and all the good things he has done for us? I cannot believe I am in this situation, behna .. I never thought something like this would happen .,.

K: I know the relationship b/w you and Hiten .. and I tried really hard to suppress my feelings for him .. to distance myself from him .. but all this just kept on happening Santo .. and I was helpless in front of my heart's wish .. I could not do anything .. till today I was holding back my feelings because I was aware of my limits and of my pending marriage with Shambhu .. but today.. Hiten .. I don't know .. everything just happened without my knowledge.. and before I knew I had told him that ..

S: Told him? Told him what? Tell me .. what are you talking about?

K: Told him that I love him ..
Santo is totally shocked at this revelation and does not know how to react. She keeps on questioning Khemi, trying to put her on to the defensive but Khemi is a sorry state herself and she isnt able to achieve anything. When everything fails, Santo asks her to promise her that she will not tell anyone else about her feelings for Hiten and she will never think about Hiten… and if she cannot forget him.. she will not try to remember him as well .. Khemi is shocked and does not respond. Santo desperately tries making her understand that if people outside get even a scent of this relationship, it will be disastrous for her and also for the peace and balance of this house. She asks Khemi to forget Hiten and think about Shambhu.. the man she is going to get married to. She's about to leave, when she tells Khemi that today was the first time that she had hit her elder sister and she committed this 'sin' only to stop a bigger one from happening and she did only what she thought was right… saying so, Santo leaves the room. Khemi is shattered.

Going down the stairs, Santo sees Hiten standing ..
S: Hiten bhai, you have done so much for my nanaji and my sisters. It is all very good .. but now that your punishment is over, I hope you will fulfil your responsibility of getting her married off ..

When he does not respond, Santo knows he's not willing to forget Khemi ..
S: Hiten bhai, you are the chote malik .. there are a lot of responsbilities that you have to take on ..
H : What are those responsibilites?
S: Those towards the people of Dharampur, you are like a king and they are like your subjects .. and there is a distance which is always there between the king and his subjects..
H: It seems that this is not you, but the malik of Dharampur who is telling me all these things .. you do not have any right to tell me all this .. you .. Santo Waghela .. DM the king of Dharampur .. he still married you, did he not? How did that relationship happen then?

S: That was the king's wish .. the marriage..
H: And this relationship is mine ..
Santo tries explaining to him that this relationship is not possible and reminds him that he had taken upon the responsibility of getting Khemi married and asks the Goddess to give him the strength to get Khemi married to Shambhu and fulfil his last responsibility towards her. Hiten is about to argue but Santo stops him and asks him to go to sleep as they both have to wake up and work for the ceremony tomorrow.

Hiten and Khemi think of each other and the moments they spent together and are sad.

Meanwhile,
Santo feels helpless and goes to meet Nanaji for some support. She goes to Nanaji's house and he's surprised to see her. She tells him that she's a wretched sister because today she hit Khemi. Nanaji's taken aback and tells Santo that he knows it must be something big otherwise she'd never have done anything like this and he knows she does not do anything wrong. Nanaji tells her that she may think that he's frail hearted, but he has performed the last rites of his daughter and son-in-law .. so she must tell him things, no matter how bad they are .. Santo tells him that Hiten and Khemi love each other. Nanaji is stunned.

Santo asks him what to do .. how to go about things .. as a sister, as a mother .. or as a wife.. Nanaji understands her dillemma.. Santo starts blaming God for not helping them.Nanaji tells her that God just guides, it is us who have to follow his guidelines and go along the right path. Nanaji advises her not to think as a wife/mother/sister but to take this decision as the malkin of Dharampur and tells her that no matter what her decision is, he will stand by her. Santo gives a determined look as she makes her mind ..

Wedding preparations are in full swing at the Mahiyavanshi house. Nanaji comes with Induben and the rest of the villagers. DM sees them and welcomes Nanaji. He asks Champu to get a glass of water, but nanaji refuses. DM asks him to sit down and notices a morose Santu lighting diya's. He goes over to her and says, 'Aye chokri, what happened now? Why is your face so small? I'm talking to you na?' Santu looks even more sad and says, 'Nothing is bothering her..' DM, 'Then why the small face? Its your sister's wedding. Look slightly happy na? Smile a little…' Santu tries to smile, but ends up grimacing. She tells DM that she's happy. DM tells her, 'Go get your sister then. And listen, what is this you are wearing? Wear something nice na? And the Chandrama has to be right in between, not in the north or south. Santu looks confused, and tells,' But its afternoon na?' Dm, 'Arre duffod, I'm talking about the one on your face. Don't put your bindi at odd ends, look in the mirror and put it right inbetween, alright'? Santu turns to go, DM remembers something and stops her, he tells her to come with him.

DM goes to his room and opens his cupboard. Santu is waiting at the door. DM takes a small jewelry box out and turns around to find Santu at the door. He tells, 'Now will you come in or do I have to invite you in'? Santu slowly steps in. DM gives her the box, Santu takes it and fingers the lid. DM, 'What are you looking at me for, open it up..' Santu slowly opens it up to find a pair of payal. Santu confused, 'But this is Malkin's and when…' DM smiles, 'Yes I know.. But that time it was a misunderstanding.. And I apologised for yelling at you as well. I want you to have it now'. Santu again hesitant, 'But this is Badi Malkin's. How can I..' DM, 'I know I know. Subhadra loved payal. Whenever I used to go out of town, I bring payal for her. I did it when she was alive and I still do it. But I want you to have this'. Opens his cupboard up, and shows an entire tray filled with payal. He tells her, 'When I'd gone to Antwerp, I got you the bindi na? I got Subhadra payal. So take this. I know subhadra wont mind. She'll feel good infact. And I yelled at you earlier. If you accept this, I'll feel a little less guilty'. Santu still not convinced says, 'But..' Dm, 'Now enough. Stop asking strange questions and take them. Go wear them. Alright'? Santu agrees and turns around to leave. DM stops her, 'No, wait. Wear them now itself. I want to see it'. Santu agrees, kneels down and wears the payal. DM looks happy. Santu gives him a slight smile and leaves. DM watches her leave in confusion, thinks,' What is up with this girl now? Even after me giving her the payal, she was so morose. There is something that is bothering her'. And he looks pensive.

Motiben is sitting in her room looking at the ghungroo. She thinks that since the other payal was with Jhamku, she must know something about the secret. But she wonders where Jhamkoo is, she'd gone to get her clothes and she was not yet back. She is lost in her thoughts when she hears DM call out for her. She immediately puts a pillow/cushion on top of the ghungroo on her bed. She sits back and DM comes in asking her why she's sitting in her room, all upset when he has been searching all over the house for her? He tells her to look at the jewelry he's got for Khemi and asks her to tell him if its appropriate. Taru immediately gets irritated. She tells him that he does too much for these people and he has to learn to stop. She tells him that Santu sold the jewelry Meghna gave her. DM tells that he knew that. When someone from his house, goes to Dharampur to sell jewelry, he being the Malik of Dharampur will definitely get to know. She did it to uphold the pride of this house. Jewelry he can ask Pinakin to go bring it back, but respect once lost cannot be brought back, by pinakin or even by him. He tells her that he knows that these small people irritate her, but Shambhu is someone who has worked in this house for a long time. He is a part of the family. And Khemi is chokri sister, so there is some relation to them also right? He asks her to get up and come now. Taru, gets up resigned. DM in the process removes the cushion off the bed and he sees the ghungroo. He asks Taru where did she find the other one? It was lost right? Taru laughs it off tell him that she found it in her wardrobe. DM tells her that he has never seen her dance, but subhadra used to say that she dances beautifully. Taru gives him a small smile. DM asks her to come soon and leaves. Taru looks worried.

Santu enters Khemi's room and asks her to come down. Khemi asks her if it is a crime to fall in love? Santu tells her that falling in love is not a crime, but whom you fall in love is matters a lot. Khemi tries to convince her yet again. She tells her that she cannot live with Shambhu. She cannot deceive him in such a big way. She is in love with Hiten and cannot marry Shambhu. Santu ignores what she says and asks her to come down. Khemi tries again, tells her that she cannot keep Shambhu in the dark. Santu tells her that the shubh muhurat is getting over and asks her to come down, people are waiting. Khemi, shocked, asks her what happened to her? What happened to the sister who would cry with her when she was in pain. Can she not see her difficulty anymore? Santu tells her that she not only is her sister, but she is also the Malkin of Dharampur. On one side her sister, the other side Hiten, who is her son and on the third side, her Husband. The malik of Dharampur has given her some responsibilities and it is her duty to fulfill them. Khemi asks her as what is she standing in front of her? Santu says, if you consider me as your sister right now, then take this as my plea and come down. If you are considering me as the Malkin of dharampur then take this as my order and come down. Khemi, hurt says(she uses the formal aap to address her and not tum), 'Now that you've given me an order Malkin, it is my duty to follow it. I knew that you had become the Malkin of dharampur when you slapped me yesterday, but I still had some hope that you would look at me as your sister. But your order quashed that hope as well, now that you've ordered me, I will fulfil it'.

Episode Ends.

Update done by - Sukhi and Mru

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haveli_63 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh i am so sad i hope someone will find out abt them
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont want Khemi 2 get married 2 Shambhu.....😒

Thanx 4 the gr8 update.....
KHiten thumbnail
i really really hope they get together without having to go against Santo or DM. and if they have to i for it i really want them to be together.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for this fabulous update.

I hope they do not drag this track to death but start merging it with the Taru-Jhamku track sooner rather than later.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank for the update...

I wonder who will help Khemi and Hiten.............
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update....
I knew Santo Mahatma-Vanshi won't let go of any opportunity to get Nobel prize in Mahatmagiri!!!
Guess that will put her ahead of all the modern day mahatmas...!!
All this "I am the  malkin" natak is so regressive & very annoying!

love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for epside

I think santo be very hard to khemi and hiten so what they in love why she can not see that in most the serial DM not love her or take her as his waife and what is that talk about she is the malkin she is not according to her talk a bout subdrah .................hoppe khemi and hiten come close and maried
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think right now Santo is mostly acting out of fear for her sister and Hiten, cause let's face it everybody in the the whole town know Malik wrath when on unleach and we all knows what happen between Hiten it his father the last time. If Hiten is so in love with Khemi let him Man up tell his father instead of  expecting Santo to do it, sneaking in the dark with Khemi and promising that he'll get Khemi married to Shambu isn't the way. Have anybody notice how happy DM have been lately what will happen when he founds out, oh and Shambu nobody thinking about his feelings and that's not right. I want Hiten and Khemi together but not at expense of hurting others feelings. That's just selfish.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I did not like Santo's  drama of her being the Malkin and khemi has to take her order business. Who is she to decide for Kemi? Khemi is older than Santo and Santo slapped her for falling in love with Hiten.  disgusted.... with her actions. Santo stood up for Kaddu's love and for khemi she is bossing her around.😡