very unprofessional

sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry guys I just recently watched this show..

But I find it very unprofessional on Ekta's part and everyone else's part to not finish the show before going off air...Its pathetic....I think audience even just with one long episode do deserve an ending where we get to see lots more Rahul and kakoon romance for the whole episode back...I am sure the actors can take out time for atleast one episode...Sorry but, I just had to get this out of my system..

lol
chilly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmrocks thumbnail
welcom
its not ekta who ended.its 9X the channel who did it bcz of their money problms its nt unprofessional frm anyne else prt except 9x.

ekta and the actors or spotboys or lighmen or the chaprasi no can do anithing cz 9X has bought the serial its their product.forget one episode if they shoot one second olso they will hav to go to jail bcz its legal an court matters, i don thinkk anione will like to go through ol tht and actors are under contract so even they cant buh even they wer not under contract or sat home idle doin nthin even then they cant do it cz its 9X problem and they cant reopen any show they restarted their chnnel with new serials onli. if ekta who lovd her mahabharat cant do anithing to bring it back thn wots kdmh fr her.mahabharat was her dream project and she invested crores in it.thts bcz she cant do anithing she is helpless.9x is a mega flop so cant be helpd
Edited by rmrocks - 14 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I know its really sad how they ended the show at a point where everyone wants to know what will happen next and the show didnt even have a good ending
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i understand your point sweetchilly1234 and we've been annoyed with ekta time again over how she ruined the story by killing of naina, by marrying aman and kakun and then the rape!

but it wasn't her fault that show ended as it did it was 9x financial situation...

HOWEVER

i do believe that if that cannot give us the ending in drama form they could give to us in WRITTEN form!

they could easily here on indiaforums tell us what was to happen-
-we knew there was to be a 20 year leap
-we knew kakun had a daughter
-we knew that besides kakun none of the original actors were going to be remaining

so we know a lot but just not the fine details which would be nice to know.

so anyone out there who knows what was to happen PLEASE spill it-your not spoiling anything and you'll make a lot os VERY HAPPY!
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i understand how u feel sweetchilly123 i also feel so bad but its all bcz of 9x and dere money problems. i missed rakun lyk hell dey r da best jodi 4 me
sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
Okay thanks I didn't know but, still I would like an ending though I found this on you tube where someone who claims to know Mridul aka Aman said that they did shoot the concluding episode

The person quoted:

not sure reali but they hav shot 4 it cuz i now mridul the guy who plays aman and he said that they did? shoot for the final episode where he gets sent to jail but he goes mental so he goes to mental hospital and goes all crazy not sure what happens with kakoon and rahul he never mentioned anythin about them

regards,

rmrocks thumbnail
i knoe i understand  cz evn i wantd to knoe ending buh tha thing is i olso knoe an understand tha prbs of it and tat it can not happen bcz of many legal and serious problms. i want an ending buh am not expecting it anymoe and crying fo it or cursing anybdy fo it bcz i knoe its nt possible.  fo 9x its nt possible an fo ekta is not possibl not olso for any actor or fo tat matter tha scriptwriter.an olso many fans sed why not shift to another channel buh tat is nt olso possible bcz its a 9x product they cant bcz broadcast rights are with 9x onli an no channel can and will show it its risk of 100% and guarantee of 0% olso its breaking of law.no indian channel ever took anothr channel serial.it happens in west buh in india its impossibl ive read.
rmrocks thumbnail
shasha tha writings of dialogues are written instantly on spot and tha writers are paid to do so buh now tat tha show ended and is not financially backed by aninone who will write an where to publish an olso not all homes wich watched tis serial have internet facilities.an in youtube one person spread many fake news by sayin she knoes som person in 9x tat gal olso said its coming on january buh it never did an watver she said turned out to be false so its hard to belive somone unless som proofs of thm bein genuine.

sweetchilly thanx,i fink tha aman story can be tru bcz i olso feel its obvious he will go 2 mental hospital or jail
Edited by rmrocks - 14 years ago
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Look how difficult is it that it just leaks on to utube?

9X doesn't lose anything as I think they still owe Ekta and Ekta WINS a lot of happy happy fans who have put up with a lot with this series!

Please someone leak either the written version or the actual shoots but lets us HAVE OUR FAREWELL!
gallu4eva thumbnail
i also feel vey sad infact i ve cried 4 dis show but it never came bck 😭😭😭..... but all rakun fans we can do 1 thing write e-mails to ekta saying dat we want rakun in ani oda serial as a lead couple atleast we can c dem togther again. plzzzzz guyz write e-mails if u want our rakun bck plz plz plz