IS THE STORY MESSAGE RIGHT???

khadija_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey
w up?

This show as chandu character shows lots and lots of love between there family chandu is very weak character .Lalaji wants chandni to be marry to the right person who really takes care of chandni. she lies to her family members and she always hides pj truth one day that truth would come out. Then her family would get lot of pain and they would never forgive them self.

Chandni's family is right for her but chandni dose'nt think for her family

This is so confusing for me I do not understand what is the message of the poor girl she scarifies for her family .is this massage for the show I don't want this massage. More people are not getting graduated. They are living in a village but they all watch TV they learn from the TV.

So know what happed to the my point . Color brang this show, it is good but director wants chandni character weak ,she not finishing her dreams I think this is a very bad massage for girls and her family .People are watching this show. So right know think in your show MGANP The changing people think and some family change there dicitions and they want there girl to go to collage . Girls like chandni never do anything wrong and her family members are proud of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I think you are forgetting many people in India are still like this. I do hope they show some improvement in Chandni but now I have lost all hope.
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
More than 50 % girls do hv a say in their marriage now...!!! Chandni's character is getting plain dumb day by day...!!!
khadija_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhara_s

More than 50 % girls do hv a say in their marriage now...!!! Chandni's character is getting plain dumb day by day...!!!

True.                                                                     !  !
Chandu's character is getting dumb by day......😭
We need her character to be strong.....
khadija_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

I think you are forgetting many people in India are still like this. I do hope they show some improvement in Chandni but now I have lost all hope.

True
But i think that everyone should have there rights.
Thats why i want to change it.Because lot's of people watch these drama and it should affect them.Thats why i don't want them to have a bad message..
Remember that in the starting they said this drama has a good message (will some lady said that)...
I aint seeing that.
aashaka thumbnail
very true............
no good msg at all................
yeh show girls ko aur bhi weak dikha raha hai...
which shld not be done.................
they started the show saying "this show will bring out the rights of a girl thru chandni's character & this show enjoys life & love chandni a lot"
i dont c any of these things in the show.....
what i c is that chand is getting dumb day by day....
which none of us wanna c...................
v wanna c chand as a strong girl... who has her opinion & stand for her rights...
but this stupid girl is not v r looking for...............
what will sh get after sacrificing for her family..........???????????????
i just dont understand this girl............
sucha dumb & a cry baby she is..............
& this is very irritating.................
very..................................
there r ppl who fix their girls marriage at an earlier age but wait for her to turn 22-24 & then get her married off..............
this is right...........
she completes her education & settles down & marries....
but this show is promoting the fact that girls shld not be allowed to study & shld be married off early.....................
production ppl shld think once agin over her character............ & make her strong.................
then may be the show will be a little interesting to watch.........................

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aashaka I am completely agree with u. They are insulting girls. They are showing that girls are very weak. If they see something wrong happens then also they cant raise their voice. She knew pj's family is cheating her family. Still she is silent.
aashaka thumbnail
agreed sanchita...................
she is a very dumb girl............
mute ppl r better than this (beep).............................
atleast they express themself in sing language..............
or eyes or any action...................
but chandni..............
she just know how to cry & hide stuffs..............
🤬 🤬
safin_01 thumbnail
Hi all........
I totally agree with khadija(sis),sanchitaroy and aashaka........
Chandu's behavour is like a orphan that got adopted and the family is really eviil for her they forse her they tell her everything to do, chorse and they say u cant go to school.Right know they told her to get married to a guy she didn't like...........
But chandu's story is opposite everyone loves her alot.No one forses her whatever she wants she gets.but yet she is getting married to a person she dosn't like..........
I seriosly don't like..........
common ager eysa hi  chalta raha to mugdha ki acting ko kio pasand nahi karega aur ye serial koi nahi dekhega...........
so they have to make strong chandni character.........
if  story continue going like this then this serial  lying to us they didn't fulfil there  promise...............

kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this's da vry topic i wud luv 2 discuss... vry honestly...no!! ds show has 2 change....agreed that in sm houses wen there's only one gurl they gv her alot of attention...but then this's nt hw it is supposed 2 b!! they shud understand that protecting a gurl so much will make her a scared, weak person....hw wud that gurl lv in 2day's wrld??? n i agree with aashka...!!they shud show that gurls these days r no less than boys by showing hw chandini fulfills her dad's dream...