Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
And the second oneand give the title 'The Way U Make Me Feel'.The last pic is from the same song.Will be waiting.If u have any problem plzzz let me know.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vrisha

👏
Swati

Congratulations on 150 pages!!!  First time I've seen that limit hit on a thread that's neither about the show, nor the actors, but rather one's servicing fellow posters.
🤗🤗🤗

I've used only your siggies since I started getting Jyoti siggies from you.  I'll continue to pm you about any requests I may have, and you can post them in the !*Jyoti Creationz Corner *! thread.  I'll then cross-post it in the Suday threads out there.  I expect that to be heating up soon, since the Suday romance has gained traction.

And I know you are busy, but don't worry - I don't have too many of those.  I'm just waiting until I have 5 more new videos so that I can add another row to the video siggie below, and avoid the pics altogether.

🥳
🥳

thanx  a lot Vrisha for ur wishes...
n sorry for late reply..
actually i was inactive since 5 or 6 days....

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Swati

Here is a new request, since I have 5 clips I'd like appended to the current video siggie of mine below in a new row.  I've removed the still pics from below for clarity.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ZbNDrOheg - 3:12-3:26
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZqgf4nXYp4 - 2:50-2:56
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVq9CfwBkr8 - 3:00- 3:20
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gRQDpDHmQs - 2:30-3:00
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gRQDpDHmQs - 3:25-4:10
I know the last 2 are long, but couldn't help it.  If you have to trim those 2, can you do it so that the conversational parts of those are trimmed, and just the Diwali gift exchanges are captured?  Also, I'd like their smiles to be captured, as well as Sudha decking Uday w/ the dupatta that she gifted him.  If you can keep those  whole blocks, just do.  I tried  to keep it short, but for those 2, I couldn't, so the page loading might just have to be slow.  Incidentally, I forgot what your limit was on the videos - how many seconds?

Append it to my current video cg, so that instead of a 1x5, I have a 2x5.  Once you are done, either post it here, or else in the !*Jyoti Creationz Corner *! - link in my previous post.

thanx a lot Vrisha  for ur req....
as u can see i hv completed my 150 shop...so moderators can close this thread nytime...
n  i'll also not start nw shop..
so i'll try to pm u regarding dis req...
nd i also hv my sessional exams on 22nd, 23rd n 24th Oct...
so i'll be inactive on these days also...
n so sorry for late reply bcoz i was rly very busy in diwali prepration...
i'll do ur req..bt it can taje some time..don't know how much....
bt i'll rty to make it....
i hope u don't mind...
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: bestfan

Congratulations........... swati di.... for completing 153 pages.So r u starting a new shop????thank u mishthi for ur wishes dear....nd no ndear i'll not start new shop...😊

Di i am here with one request.Will u make me a cg using these pics. If possible to make cgs with so many ics then its very good.But if its not possible so check my next post.

Or make tow three cgs.But if u do so then use these picsAnd plz give the title Will u be there as the first pic is from the same song.

And the second oneand give the title 'The Way U Make Me Feel'.The last pic is from the same song.Will be waiting.If u have any problem plzzz let me know.

thank u for d req dear...bt u requested for so many cgs at a time...it wll not be possible yaar....i can make one cg at a time on a req...
plz don't mind ....
plz clear dat which cg u want..bcoz mujhe toi saare pix ek se hi lag rahe hai...😆

manishagwl2009 thumbnail
thanks swati di like for my cgs
manishagwl2009 thumbnail

na kuch pucha na kuch manga na kuch bola na kuch tola😛
muskura ke diya jo diya tu hi dhup tu hi chao😛
tu hi apna peraya or kuch na janu😛
bas itna hi janu tujme rab dikhta hai
yara main kya keru😛
 sajde sar jhukta hai yara main kya keru  😛
rab ne bena di jodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii👏

hey guys plz comment

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Swati

I'm in no hurry, so take your time.  Finish everything you have on your plate, and then get to this whenever convenient.  In any case, even if you were done w/ it, I won't get to implement it until 29th, so it's okay not to finish it before then.

Thanks again.  PM me any follow-ups to this, and post this whenever done in the Jyoti forum.

Originally posted by: SwatiAgrawal

thanx a lot Vrisha  for ur req....
as u can see i hv completed my 150 shop...so moderators can close this thread nytime...
n  i'll also not start nw shop..
so i'll try to pm u regarding dis req...
nd i also hv my sessional exams on 22nd, 23rd n 24th Oct...
so i'll be inactive on these days also...
n so sorry for late reply bcoz i was rly very busy in diwali prepration...
i'll do ur req..bt it can taje some time..don't know how much....
bt i'll rty to make it....
i hope u don't mind...

bestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di if possible use all the pics in one cg.
Or if its difficult to make a cg using so many pics then u only make this one for this timepicsAnd plz give the title Will u be there as the first pic is from the same song.
R u clear now!!!If still any problem the plzzz tell.
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiiiii swati ....dear i hv a req.
can u plzzzz make an avi fr me frm d foll. vdo. :

0.20sec se 0.23sec tak ki vdo daalni hai avi me

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow swati
absolutely superb creations