Written Update July 9th: DM-She is the Maalkin

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This update is provided by Sammie - Thank you very much, Sammie.

A brief update:

- Jhamku asks Taru whether she knows if Santu Waghela is related to Khanji Waghela. Moti ben is mad at Jhamku and tells her to get out as she doesn't know who Khanji Waghela is. Jhamku tells her to relax and she leaves singing that song Moti ben usually sings
- Moti ben goes to the store room where Santo still stays and asks her if she knows who Khanji waghela is, Santo says she does not, Moti ben gets frustrated, she asks Santo if her parents or her grandfather told her anything about that Khanji Waghela. She says her parents died when she was very young and Nanaji never told her anything. Moti ben just walks out angry and Santo is confused as to why she is so angry.
- Mongi gets a new tv from Hiten and she is super excited. Nanaji doesn't accept it at first but has to coz of Mongi.
- Next morning DM (who is looking super adorable in his new haircut) tells Pinakin to pay the farmers thrice the amount of what their land is worth and get the work on their Antwerp project started as the factory is too small for them to work at. Pinakin is saying that the farmers r not agreeing…DM is about to say something when Hiten interrupts and tells him that he can't just force people. DM tells him that he is now talking like Jagmohan, and asks him whether he has become the union leader now. Hiten defends himself by saying that he lived with these people for so long and now understands them much better. DM tells him he is Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi and he has built those house for them, and what does he know about the land…he tells him that the land is barren it won't grow anything, so in fact he is helping the farmers by paying them more than what they will earn out of that land. Hiten is stumped. DM continues saying that he is still happy to see that his son cares about the people of Dharampur so much. He tells Hiten to tell Nanaji that he will take care of all the expenses for the wedding and that wedding will take place at the Mahiyavanshi home.
- Hiten tells the Waghelas what DM said, and Nanaji refuses saying that how can we accept this especially from our daughter's in laws. Hiten doesn't listen and Monghi asks Nanaji to just accept. He does accept DM's offer and then Monghi asks Hiten to set up the TV for her.
- DM is in the living room with the family, he tells Shambhoo that from on you won't work here, everyone is shocked. He tells them I can't let my sadu bhai to work at my home, it won't be right. So from now on he will cater in the Mahiyanshi diamond work's canteen. He will pay for his business to start and when he has the money he can pay him back. Everyone is happy besides Moti ben.
- In Ba and Bapuji's room: Ba and Bapuji are happy and DM tells them that Santo is the malkin of the house so he had to do this…then he realizes that he just called Santo the Malkin…and tries to take his words back by saying that he actually didn't mean it. He leaves with an excuse of going to work. Bapuji asks Ba when will he give her the true place she deserves. Ba tells him, very soon he will. He knows in his heart that she is the maalkin but just doesn't wanna accept it. Ba and Bapuji tell Santo what DM said, and she is on top of the world. She can't believe it…and tells Ba and Bapuji that DM is so kind hearted towards "low-caste" people like her…just then Moti ben comes and tells her to come back to the ground and that no one can take Subhadara bhabhi's place. Ba tries to stop her and Moti ben doesn't listen she says that Subhi gave her the keys so now it's her responsibility and just leaves.
- Just then Moti ben calls Champu to give her some water. Moti ben yells at her for giving her water in a petal ka glass and she hates that, she is cursing Champu without looking up. She finds out it's Jhamku not Champu. And gets madder. She tells Jhamku that she had asked her not to come to her house na then why did she come back. She is about to throw her out when Ba comes and tells her that she appointed her as the new maid since Shambhoo won't work at the house no more. Ba tells Jhamku to do her work properly or else Taru will get super mad. Ba goes away and so does Moti ben in anger.
- Jhamku looks around the house and finds Subhi's photo, she smiles and walks upto it and says Malkin there r so many secrets that I can't hear or say but I want your blessings and she prays to her and lights a diya under her portrait. Santo watches all this and is scared.

Sorry guys I may have missed or messed up the update a bit. Was watching it live and it was buffering.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update.....

I wonder what is the secret.... I think Jhamku does have respect for Subhadra.....

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Sammie. Jhamku definitely has connection with Subhadra, and is loyal to her. She will create trouble for Santu. She is holding so many secrets. One of them involves Moti's dancing days. The other one involving Santu and Kanji wagela. Wonder if they are tied together somehow!

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx soo much for the update..
I am to wondering what the secret is - they are hyping it up so it must be pretty big...

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the long......wonderful update.......
It always amazes me how you guys do it day after day.....
I would just collapse watching Moti (ben is silent) with all those curses at the tip of her tongue......
Ahh the new Malkin......now where is the Choti Malkin.......I mean Kheemi...
another Registaan types epi .....nothing happening in the romance dept.......?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ummm, he called her Malkin. I just want to hear the secret of Moti-ben.
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh wow..Yaay! He called her malkin. He's beginning to accept unknowingly that Santu is his wife. Great stuff. Wonder what all this stuff is about with Moti-ben! Thanks for a great update! =D
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sammie and hema
nice episode though no sanraj scenes , but DM acknowledging santu as the malkin and the way he was chocked by himself was a treat
I also like  santu's looks to her hubby dearest , they are so tender and so in love ☺️
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Thanks for the long......wonderful update.......
It always amazes me how you guys do it day after day.....
I would just collapse watching Moti (ben is silent) with all those curses at the tip of her tongue......
Ahh the new Malkin......now where is the Choti Malkin.......I mean Kheemi...
another Registaan types epi .....nothing happening in the romance dept.......?

her chote malik is also missing
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much 4 the update.....