Update 8th July - Hum tum...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode starts off with DM talking to Subhadra. He takes the ghee dabba and sees that its half empty. He's happy, and tells Subhadra that Chokri has lit the lamp daily. He'd asked her to take care of the house before he left and she's done it.  Santu comes with his cup of tea, DM takes it, but she takes it back and pours the tea into the saucer and gives it to him. DM takes a sip and is like 'aah.. I've missed this tea..' He goes and sits down, with his feet up on the coffee table and says 'You know what? They drink black tea in Antwerp.' Santu, innocently, 'Why Malik, Are there no cow's or buffaloes there'? DM stumped, 'Arre duffod.. What do you think I went there for? To see cows and buffaloes or to do work..' Santo, 'No malik, you said that they gave you black tea..' DM, 'That is a fashion there… Instead of milk, they have lime…' DM goes back to his tea.. Santo, hesistantly..' Can I ask you something Malik?' DM, 'Yes tell me..' Santo, 'Did you miss me.. I mean, did you miss the family?' DM, 'Arre I was abroad na, of course I would miss the family..' Santo is very happy and says thank you. DM, 'Now why thanks?' Santo, 'First for agreeing to Shambhu and Khemi's wedding and two, for considering me as a part of this family..'  Santo asks then, 'Did you get me anything from Antwerp?' DM, 'I did na.. I got the chocolates you asked.. I gave it to Birwa.. She dint give them to you. . Go soon and take it from her, otherwise she'll eat everything up..' Santo is happy and is about to go, when he stops her again and says, 'Wait', goes to his bag and removes a small box out.. Tells her, 'This is for you..' Santu, 'What is it?' DM,' Its that plastic kumkum bindi's. Not when you wear them, it wont spread all over your face'. Santu opens it up and says, 'This you could've got even from karzan kaka's shop'. DM, 'Things from here go there and comes back here as imported items. If you dontl ike it, give it to your sister for her wedding'. Immediately she says no. DM says, there are soo many, if you give one or two nothing will happen. Santo doesn't look convinced. Santo says thank you again for the bindi's.. DM tells her to go find out when shambhu is expected to be discharged. Santu happily runs from there.

At the hospital, Shambhu is being discharged. The doctor gives a prescription and asks them to fill it. Hiten takes it and goes and Sambhu looks on thoughtfully. Khemi is packing up, when Shambhu asks her how come hiten is so understanding with them. Khemi gives some explanation as to how he got closer to them when he was serving his sentence. She calls him Hiten and not Chote malik, which Shambhu catches and questions her about. Khemi is silent and avoids the subject by telling him its time to go home.

DM is in the hall, giving presents to Baa, Bapuji and Champakali. Champakali is very happy on receiving her gift. Taru comes down and asks DM if he got nothing for  Maulik? DM smiles and goes to his bag and gets a wallet out for Maulik and tells her that he knows that Maulik like's wallets a lot and so he got him one. Taru is very happy and asks him if he wont come with her to the hospital. DM says, no he wont coz Maulik is still angry with him. He asks her to go.

Santu goes to Birwa's room and asks her for the chocolates which DM got? Birwa who's eating the chocolates looks guilty, coz she's finished the entire box and has left only the wrappers for her. Santu looks kinda disappointed and says, its alright. It s the same whether she eats or birwa eats them. Champakali comes to Birwa and asks her to go drink milk, Birwa says no, but Santu says, go drink, if she goes to places like antwerp she wont get milk. Birwa laughs it off but goes anyways. Santu shows Champakali the bindi's. She's about to put one on, when she remembers how DM straightened her Bindi earlier and gets an idea. She purposely puts it on askew. Champakali tells her that she's put it on tedha, Santu tells her to go do her work and she'll rectify it later.

Santu goes to DM's room, where he's sitting down, seriously doing some work. Santu tells him that she wants to tell him something. DM, all engrossed in his work, says tell soon. Santu says that Shambhu has been discharged. DM says alright, go now, I have a lot of work. Santu is disappointed. She doesn't give up though. She asks him if he wants tea. DM says, no, not now.  Santu is outta ideas now. She thinks for a while and tells him, Nanaji was telling her how happy he is that Khemi's wedding has been fixed and that they are looking at a couple of wedding dates. DM still doesn't look up and says alright, once the day has been fixed let me know. If he needs anything ask him not to hesitate. Santu again, not willing to give up asks if he wants tea once more. DM irritated now, tells how many times do you want me to drink tea in a day. Santu says, that you dint get nice tea there na so I thought I'll make some for you. DM says, that he doesn't want tea and asks her to let him work now. Santu disappointed is about to go, when he stops her. Santu all happy turns around thinking he noticed the bindi. But DM tells her,' now that you've brought it up, get some tea'. Santu says, 'No, I wont get you tea'. DM finally lifts his head up, 'Why not? You were the one who was asking so many times. Get some tea now'. Santu meekly obliges and is about to turn around when DM stops her again saying, 'Dint I gift you a mirror'? Santo, 'Ji?' DM, 'Cloudn't you see the mirror and put the binfi on. Duffod. Come here now'. Santu all happy goes to him and he straightens the bindi. DM, asks her to go get his tea. Santu is all smiles looking at him. DM lets loose his standard dialogue ,'What are you standing her and staring at me for? Go get some tea'. Santu all smiles goes down.

Taru goes to see Maulik who's improved a lot. By his own admission, he can restrain himself from drinking but only for very short periods of time. He wants to get better. Taru is very happy seeing this improvement in him. She gives him the wallet and Maulik is very happy to know that DM got it for him.

Taru gets back home when she spots someone near the entrance. She sees its that maid from the other day. She asks her what she's doing there. The maid introduces herself as Chamku Jobanputra. Taru asks her what she wants? Chamku tells her that she wants a job, mentions khemi and Shambhu's marriage and Taru asks her how she knows so much. Chamku says its her duty to know so much, only then can she earn her livelyhood. She then snidely asks her if Santu waghela is related to Kanji waghela?? Taru's face turns white on hearing that name.

Episode Ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much.... me first.......

Santo is getting smart day by day........ I love her effort and her longingness to get love from her husband..

I hope DM will love her soon and give her all the happiness in the world

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for this wonderfully detailed update.

Santu seemed to be on a mission to get noticed and did succeed in the end. Good to see Shambhu noticing the between-the-lines interaction between Hiten and Khemi. It is paving the way for him to back out from the wedding.

I do not want to see any blood relationship shown between Taru and Santu. I just hope they are using "Wagela" as a means to deepen the mystery. 
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww...thank you for the wonderful update
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks
kanji waghela must be the father of santu and am sure taru must be in love with him in her younger days!!