music_l0ver036 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#1
Okay im rewatching RM scenes and I found out something!!!
When Muski is knocking on the door you can see that there is a painting in front of all the samagris!!
I think thats her mom (dont ask me why couldnt he get a real picture) and i think the samagris is for his moms ... I dont lknow what its called but you do the pooja when someones dead ... I cant get the word!!!
And Rahuls wearing white, with teelak!!!
I dont know if its true but thats what i think!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

1.7k

Users

16

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#2
Aaisma it was his father who was ill...but I agree somethings fishy...maybe he is ill so all this puja n all...I don't know I m confused😕
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: munumoni

Aaisma it was his father who was ill...but I agree somethings fishy...maybe he is ill so all this puja n all...I don't know I m confused😕

I know.. it was justt a bizzare thought!!
sweet.melody thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
o.. that would be rly sad.. but kind of random tooo.. since it was his dad that was sick..
Wrackspurt thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#5
I felt Rahul was acting weird 😕........mother died?? 😕.......dunno....i am confused 🤔
FarzuIrani thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
#6
i do not think its his mother and if at all his father dies why will he do pooja her. he will go to usa to have done.
but RM story is very wiered. i do not understand anything.
like sometimes we feel he is sick,
and nw i feel he is married and having a pooja
x.sonia.x thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#7
🤣 i dont think his mom died..
i also dont think he is married nd having a puja.. itna kamina bhi nahin hai..

i hypothesize that he is gonna hav puja to help with his illness... 😆
-Mansi- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

🤣 i dont think his mom died..
i also dont think he is married nd having a puja.. itna kamina bhi nahin hai..

i hypothesize that he is gonna hav puja to help with his illness... 😆

🤣 RM's story is the most weirdest and funniest! I dont think his mom died..or maybe...thats why he was all sad-sad! :( But how does it connect with Muskaan being away from him?😕
brainychild92 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: x.sonia.x

🤣 i dont think his mom died..
i also dont think he is married nd having a puja.. itna kamina bhi nahin hai..

i hypothesize that he is gonna hav puja to help with his illness... 😆



haha.. i dont know about hindu rasams so cant say if it was death pooja but i thought i'd be health pooja otherwise muskki wouldve knwn if it was for death right??
neetz_kallu thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#10
there's a possibility.......bt then y is he avoiding muskan?????

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".