TB Article - Shashank Sethi clears the air..

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Shashank Sethi clears the air..

Shashank who plays Keshav in Zee's Choti Bahu is pretty livid with media reports that suggested that he is in love with ...

Edited by niveditha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

movissharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I realized it in one show when Rubina was weeping and he was smiling.
after all love is blind.
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting the article, nivedhita....  If I may, I'm going to highlight this part ~ However, another known fact amongst the unit members is the blossoming love story of Rubina and Avinash Sachdev".....

This is what I had heard several days ago and I hope & pray that it's true and not the job of rumor-mongers.... coz, it's my side hobby to critique shows, movies, acting, music, comedy, etc. And we've known dozens of cases in bollywood where working and acting in close proximity, love scenes, etc. has led to romance, brewing love between the two main leads in their private lives, offscreen, away from light / camera / action ... I wont name names....

So ever since (almost 1st episode onwards...) I watched RaDev together, and the "needed"  chemistry to do justice to their respective characters, I instantly "saw" Avi/Rubina chemistry as well...  One can also comment and say.... oh, well, isn't that what good acting is all about ?? True... but it's also true that good acting demands bringing all kinds of emotions to the surface .... and one just never knows... kab, kahan, kaise... chemistry click ho jaye between the two actors, offscreen....

It will be phenomenal if their marriage is consummated both on and off the show !!! It will personally make me sooooo happy for them..... (show mein to khair shaadi ho ke hi rahegi... in the final episode... years from now, much much after "real" wedding !!!! Kanha meri pukar zaroor sunenge....)

My 2c ! Thanks !!
~ P ~

brishti78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Avi and Rubi is really in love?
pg17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! There would be sooo awesome if they hook up in real life... Please Kanha! Kuch toh kar...