Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Most touching pictures of Paris crying for the world best daddy !!

Breaking down: Paris cries after paying tribute to her father Michael Jackson at his memorial concert, surrounded by his family; (L to R) Marlon, Tito, Jermaine, Randy, Paris, Rebbie, Janet and Prince Michael

Close: Paris and Blanket are comforted by their aunts Janet (L) and LaToya (R)

Missing daddy: Paris (L) and Prince Michael Jackson I (R) watch the crowd while thier brother Prince Michael Jackson II hides between them

Missing daddy: Paris (L) and Prince Michael Jackson I (R) watch the crowd while Their brother Prince Michael Jackson II hides between them

Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i cried so much watching the memorial
RIP michael jackson you will live on forever in our hearts
love you
miss you
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail

Checkout The Pictures !! The poor little Prince Michael Jackson II looks like he is scared of all whats happenning and seems does not even know Why there is so much gathering or so apart from that dear daddy is no more !! God bless you all little jackson kids and the family !! RIP dear MJ !!

melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this is the only truth of life!! hw big yu r ... death will come and take U away from all the glory.. only memories will remain.. no one can run away from death...

will miss MJ forever...

god bless his kids!😊
sakinah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 Watching the Childrens make me so sad with tears. especially when his daughter
talk about his Dad and Brooke Shields talk about their frienship. RIP Mikhael. God Bless. 
apux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

The poor little Prince Michael Jackson II looks like he is scared of all whats happenning and seems does not even know Why there is so much gathering or so apart from that dear daddy is no more !!

Yeah, Blanket looks scared.  He seems too young too really understand what's happening around him. MJ's 2 older kids do realize.  It reminds me of when my uncle passed away.  His older son was 12 and understood that his father died but the younger son was like only like 6-7 years old.  He was telling his dad to wake up during the funeral😭  Loss of a parent, especially as a kid, is so difficult....I'm sure the pain is unimaginable!
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Kids will always be kids whether they belong to rich or poor !! But it is really hurtful to see them to be orphans in that early age !! Who knows will there be anyone to look after them !! May be the family doesnot want to take burden of 3 young children !! they say their grandmum MJ's mum might look after them !! Then again who knows !! God Bless Them !! Jiska Yahan main Koi Nahi Hota Uska Khuda hota hai !! MJ Donot worry RIP !!
-farah- thumbnail
Goneto soon, gone to soon.
When Maria started singing and went of cord, I just started crying. You couuld feel and hear the emotion in her voice, what a beautiful song, I'll be there, just close your eyes and i'll be there.
I hope Micheal Jacksons children can find comfort in those words.

When Usher was singing, and he couldn't get the last line out I just gasped so loud, I have tears rollling down my face while I write this.

Prince, Paris and Blanket are so young. They just want their daddy back. I pray for the children, I pray they find some peace within themselves to move forward.

What a life to live, I wat to write so much more but words alone are not enought to explain what the world has lost.

REST IN PEACE MICHEAL JACKSON

A VOICE THAT TOUCHED BILIONS, MAY YOU BE AT PEACE NOW
-farah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

Kids will always be kids whether they belong to rich or poor !! But it is really hurtful to see them to be orphans in that early age !! Who knows will there be anyone to look after them !! May be the family doesnot want to take burden of 3 young children !! they say their grandmum MJ's mum might look after them !! Then again who knows !! God Bless Them !! Jiska Yahan main Koi Nahi Hota Uska Khuda hota hai !! MJ Donot worry RIP !!

There Nana does have cusdoty. Somehow I fail to believe no one will not look after them. I am not slating you. Just by looking at the footage from the memorial service, the children seem really close to the whole family. Like you said Allah malike hain.

RIP MICHEAL JACKSON
Born-star thumbnail
I was crying when she spoke,