Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dipika entered SS in episode 27... Left in 30 and again entered in episode 33!

Hmm.... As for photos sure Shruthi.... Pooja (ruha) has been uploading their photographs for a while now... Maybe she can continue for other episodes too... What say Pooja dear? :)
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sure di ,will continue soon
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
@Pooja & Kritika:Thanks. One more thing can AD scenes be uploaded on hostingcup?
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Will sure tr y to do Shruti! :)
keep-smiling thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey, is dere ny1 who watches Bahubali on "Mahua"
can any1 put sme story details or summary or evn short description of story since FEB of dis year...
maha_prakrti thumbnail
No dear.... we don't get that channel here.... we heard about the serial from another source but unfortunately none of us could watch it! :(
nameesh thumbnail

Hello everybody,

I guess I happen to be one among the fortunate few to catch the episodes of Baahubali. It airs on Mahua on weekdays 9:30 pm(Mon to Thu)

The story is about two warring families in Maharajganj a place in UP. The two warlords Amarkanth and Babban Lal are fighting for oneupmanship over this place since a long time. Since we all happen to be ardent fans of Bhanu Uday I will focus on his character in the story.

He goes by the name of Vijaykanth, who is the elder son of Amarkanth. But he is shown to be upset with his father as he remarried while his mother was very much alive and statying with him. This incident forces his mother to leave her husband and take away young Vijaykanth with her. So Vijaykanth grows up with bitter feelings for his father and simply wants to stay away from him and his affairs. Meanwhile his mother dies, complicating further the father- son relationship. Everything is normal in Maharajganj until Vijaykanth's sis-in -law ( his younger brother's wife, from the father's second wife) is kidnapped and taken hostage for political gains. This results in the death of Amarkanth and weakening of the Amarkanth clan as the other warlord Babban grows in strength, both financial and political.  The circumstances force his Father's trusted ally Baba ( perfectly played by Chetan Pandit) to coax Vijay ( Bhanu) to come and stake a claim over his father's lineage. After much coaxing from Baba and his step mother ( who is shown to be a lady good at heart and hates violence) he finally relents and agrees to come back to his ancestral home. 

Presently the focus of the story is Vijaykanth and I am thoroughly enjoying and looking forward to the coming episodes of Baahubali.

I must say Bhanu has played the character to perfection. His tone, accent, body language and dressing style all contribute in making him look and feel like a wannabe king maker. The complete lack of sophistication ( in language and looks, so much apparent in SS) has given way to a rustic feel in Baahubali. He is very real.

Please let me know if this is of  interest to you as I don't mind updating the storyline further as & when there are more twists in the tale.

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yess plzzz do give us more updates.......it seems a good show
wish i was able to see it
you cant post so bhanu videos?😳
aise lagta hai us ki acting ka magic chal gaye ek aur bar

Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates! Please do continue it seems so interesting! Esp Bhanu!
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Yes please, you could post the updates in the Bahubali thread already opened! :)