Update 6th July - Long awaited returns...

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Chamku comes in and Taru asks her what she wants? Chamku calls her Taru ben, Taru tells her off for calling her that, and tells her to call her Benbaa like the rest of the village does. Chamku tells her but her name is Tarulata Mahiyavanshi isn't it? Taru gives her a look and asks her what she wants? Chamku tells her that she came there looking for a job. She heard that their servant was in the hospital injured. Taru asks her if she is choti jaati? Chamku awkwardly says yes. Taru sarcastically says, then Santu must've been the one who got you here. She enjoys doing social service for people like you. Chamku says no, that she came there on her own. She says that she can do jhadu pocha. Taru chases her away, telling her there's no work for her here. She goes out, but as she's going out, she sings a song, an old folk song, which Taru hears and is momentarily stumped. But she starts humming it as well. Chamku leaves. Santu looks confused by this entire exchanged.

Khemi is sitting in the guest room, when hiten comes in. She asks him how shambhu is and he tells her that he's doing better. During their conversation, Khemi calls him hiten, and he's very happy. Hiten tells her that he's very glad that she called him hiten and not chote malik. Monghi comes in crying? Hiten asks her what the matter is? Monghi tells him that she doesn't have anyone or anywhere to play. Hiten tells her to play in the room, with Birwa. Monghi tells him that birwa knows only ludo and snakes and ladders, nothing else. Hiten tells her that they'll play with her. Monghi is very happy, she asks khemi to hold Hiten's hand so that they can play?(ringa ringa roses??). Khemi and hiten hold hands very hesitantly. Santu is watching them from the door and is happy coz hiten thinks her family as his own.

Santu is in the hospital taking food for Shambhu when Chamku stops her. She asks Santu where Subhadra is? Santu is stumped. She tells chamku that Subhadra passed away 7 years ago. Chamku is surprised. Santu asks her how she knows malkin? Chamku avoids the question and asks Santu who she is then? Santu tells her, 'I'm Santu'. Chamku asks her, 'Santu who? Pandey? Chauhan?'  Santu says, 'Santu Waghela. I was Santu waghela before i got married, now I'm Santu Mahiyavanshi'. Chamku is shocked. Santu continues, 'I'm badi malkin's husband's wife. Santu Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi'. Chamku is super shocked. She says, 'Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi remarried? To a tiny young girl like you? How did you marry a man three times your age'? Santu doesn't have anything to say to that. Chamku continues, 'His daughter must be as old as you'. Santu asks her, 'But how do you know so much about malkin?' Chamku clams up and says, 'watch where you're going. The floor is wet, you'll slip and fall'. She leaves, and Santu is super confused now.

Taru is sitting in a chair, humming the same song from before. She flashbacks into her younger days, when she was dancing to the song. Taru thinks, this one song brought back so many memories. She hasn't thought about the past in a long time now. With the return of this song it's like someone is holding her shoulder, not letting her move forward. She looks pensive.  

Downstairs, Hiten has fallen asleep while reading a book. Khemi comes to him and removes the book and he wakes up. She asks about Shambhu. Hiten replies that he's doing fine now. Taru is passing through the hall, when she sees them, she hides behind a wall and eavesdrops. Khemi asks Hiten if he meant what he said earlier that he'll stray back till the wedding is done? Hiten tells her that he'll be there till her doli leaves. Khemi is happy. Taru is confused as to what is brewing between them. She gets worried.

Taru is sitting on the swing, remembering what happened with Hiten and Khemi. She sees Santu coming in and asks her to sit down next to her. Santu looks hesitant and scared. Taru forces her to sit down. She asks her what khemi is upto. Santu wonders as to what she means. Taru starts off. She's like her sister is upto no good. In one stroke she wants to ensnare two men of this house. Shambhu and hiten. Taru tells her that it will never happen. Santu has had enough. She tells her if not khemi, keep faith in Hiten atleast. Taru gets angry, she tells her that she is thrice her age and knows what is happening. She isn't as naive as Santu is. She tells her once naanka comes, they'll put and end to this.

DM enters. He's in the hospital, walking down the corridor, with Pinakin at his side. Chamku sees him and thinks, 'Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. He's changed so much. He's grown a big moustache. Become the malik of dharampur and all. And watches as DM walks down toward Shambhu's room.

DM enters Sambhu's room and asks him how he's doing? Shambhu does namaste and tells that when DM is there, how can anything harm him? DM smiles and says, well, dont worry now. As soon as i heard you were injured, I came to the hospital, directly from the airport. You are one of my oldest and most faithful workers. I will take care of everything for you. Watch the road next time when you're crossing it. And then tells his parents. Dont worry about anything now, I'll take care of everything. If you need anything tell Pinakin'. And DM leaves.Shambhu's parents think that it is good they dint decide anything, Malik will surely agree for the wedding.

At home, Taru is taking aarti of DM, and welcoming him in. He comes in and asks her how she has been. Goes to Baa and bapuji and takes their aashirwaad. Looks and Santu, who gives him a smile and then sits down. He asks Santu how she has been Tells her that her nanaji has done a great job in antwerp. He's selected some of the best diamonds there, and has given me the biggest one of them all, looking at hiten. He asks hiten how he's been. Hiten tells that he's been fine. Birwa comes running to him, and hugs him. She asks him if he got her anything. He laughs and says yes, they're in the bags. He asks for Suraj, Birwa says that he's gone to bed already. DM looks at his watch and realises that its pretty late. Taru jumps in at that moment, says that she dint want to disturb him with these things when he was so tired, but this is something that cannot be postponed. DM asks her to go ahead, and that he's not tired. Taru, slowly, asks him if he gave Madhav Solanki his approval for Khemi and Shambhu's marriage. DM is surprised. He tells no, Madhav kaka had come to him regarding the marriage, but he never mentioned that the groom was Shambhu. Taru is overjoyed. She tells Santu, look I told you, naanka would have never agreed for this. And then starts off, as to how 'inappropriately' khemi behaved. She recounts everything that happened. And DM looks more and more concerned. Hiten tries to object, but DM stops him. And looks on angrily at Khemi.

Episode ends.

No preview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thank you!
Taru is really getting on my nerves
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for this fabulous update.

At last the story is moving forward into the next track. I hope they take the focus off from Taru's abusive behaviour and move onto other  scenarios.
nsb416 thumbnail
I want DM and Santu's relationship to move forward. The focus is solely on Hiten-Khemi-Shambhu,
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru. I don't want shambhu and khemi go on anymore. I may sound a bit brute but would anyone want a nauker/ Maharaj  for a brother in law? COme on Khemi can do better than that. Shambhu will find someone his match.  The entire social situation will be a mess with that match.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Mru , no relief for our DM as soon as he's back prblems faced him again , taru is too mean , why couldn't she wait till next day , at least his nanka got some rest ( and we get  a sanraj scene ) , poor DM
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mru for the great update. I agree with you about Khemi and Shambu, Cimba!  Khemi can do better😊  Poor DM didn't even get to rest before Motiben brings up Khemi subject and irritates him😡 Rasika maam, Motiben, was awesome today! It was hilarious the way she kept calling Santu, Maharani. The way she told her to come and sit in the swing was funny too😆
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
taru is mean,poor dm
thankz for the update
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what is the secret that is Moti hiding? I think some one of a low cast person  took advantage of her during the young days.  That maybe the reason for all the hate and bitterness in her heart for others.
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Thanks Mru. I don't want shambhu and khemi go on anymore. I may sound a bit brute but would anyone want a nauker/ Maharaj  for a brother in law? COme on Khemi can do better than that. Shambhu will find someone his match.  The entire social situation will be a mess with that match.

I can understand why Moti ben is against Khemi and shampo's wedding😆she has a point!!!!!!!!