Thirumathi Selvam Archives July 09

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thursday - July 2nd update

(credit to isaitamil.net)

Revathy request Poonga to take the food but he refuse so she tries to force him as the food was made by the grocery thing he brought for them but again he refuse to eat it. Revathy offers to give him money so he can at least eat outside, Poonga is thinking. Revathy ask what he is thinking? She noticed Selvam didn't give him money earlier today so that's why she want to give him. Poonga replies it's the same to take this money and eat outside and eat the food she holds..he politely refuse to accept the food and money but appreciate her for her concerns and care toward him ands express his happiness over it. (I have a feeling Archu has a good intention with her rude behaviour toward Poonga...maybe to force him to take responsbilities toward his family😕)

Sindha rush to the police station. She ask permission to see the land broker Kandhasamy they have arrested but police constable refuse to allow her. Sindha gives him money and he falls for it and gives her permission. She goes to see land broker who have been badly beated up, Sindha is worried he have blabbered the truth to them but he says he haven't. Sindha makes him to promise not to reveal her involvement on this land matter by offering to take care of his family by giving them 10.000 Rs each month. He agrees for the deal as long as she keeps her word about taking care of his family. (So Bagyam n co wont come to know the truth of her yet...nice way to drag Sindhas track)

At the mechanic shed, Selvam order his boys to get the job done. Archu gives him 500 Rs, he wonder from where she got it from ? It seems she broke the samy undiyal for and has some money too. He is not happy to learn she broke samyundiyal but she convinces him by the "seiyum thozhil deiyvam" quote, they can later on save again for samy undiyal.

Kavya arrives there to consulting something important with them before taking any decision about her marriage. She tells them about Sorimuthu along with his parents came to their house and apologised for the incident. Selvam is happy to hear this while Archu is not. Selvam cant believe it and Kavya explains he felt really sorry and he behaved like that cause of his emotions, he cant live without Kayva and wanted to get married as they already had fixed.( I dont trust Sorimuthu...he is a moody and arrognant fellow..no chance he regrest his acts..he only want to marry Kavya to get back on Selvam😡) She didn't give him any reply and wanted time to think over it. Archu burst out why Kavya need time to think about it? She should have rejected him, Kavya says she couldn't tell him off directly and she cant make any decision alone as Selvams honour and respect is also included. Both of them have suffered emotionally cause of this matter, that's why she cant say yes or no so she felt its better to consult with them and act according to their decision. Archu is not happy and wonder what's there to discuss about? The previous day, she told them Selvams honour and respect was important to her but now when they have apologised, she is confused what to do. (Kavya..please..go back to Dilipan..Sorimuthu vendam unakku ma...he is a vilangampidichufies guy) 

Selvam warn Archu not to talk like this as they have apologised and its about Kavyas life. Selvams shows his happiness to Kavya and advise her to agree for this marriage, Sorimuthu is a big man but he came down and apologised so what more do they need? Kavya is confused between her akka and maama..as both have different opinions, Selvam blames Archu for confusing Kavya. When someone apologies then its means they have realized their faults and mistakes. One cant be vengeful toward them cause of the past. (aww...it only shows how appavi selvam is..he always think the best out of everyone...he should understand sometimes..words comes out from the lips and not from the button of the heart)Archu explains how he changed his behaviour that day when they went to apology to him? He was demanding Selvam to fall on his feet for a small issue..what guarantee do they have he wont to the same after the marriage? He may demand Selvam to fall on his feet and threaten to send back Kavya if he doesn't do that. (thats whats gonna happen now I feel😡) She doesn't have any trust or good opinions about Sorimuhtu. 👏He is a vengefully guy and may make big deal out of small matters, how will a guy like that take care of Kavya after the marriage? 👏Selvam argues with her and tell her to take him as an example, she too didn't like him after their marriage and thought he was a bad character, but aren't they happy now with good understanding between them? (hehe..Selva, got Archu here😆😆..but not everyone can be like u both😉) He have a good feeling about this wedding and do believe Kavya will change Sorimuthu and lives happily with him. He begs Archu to accept this marriage proposal for Kavya. Archu is thinking and finally agrees. Kavya is happy and Archu hopes Sorimuthu is a good guy for Kavya.

Kavya goes to inform her parents. Selvam hope Archu is not sad over this as she didn't wanted while he wanted..he did for Kavyas sake, she have went thought a lot in the past and if this too doesn't happened, she may get hurt.

Kavyameets Vinod and Dilipan on the street. She inform Vinod about the Sori and parents apologising and Selvam agreeing for the marriage. Dilipan is sad and ask Kavya on what way he is less than Sori? If she can forgive Sori then she can forgive him too on his matter.

He is not telling this so she can change her mind but he has this question on his mind and wanted to ask. He congratulate Kayva and leaves. Kavya too is sad. ( I feel Kavya should stick back to Dilipan..and he got a good point too..if she can forgive Sori..why not him..? I guess she is very hurt and hence cant get over it)

Vasu returns to annachi kadai and he shares the good news about the maavu being sold out. He want them as his regular suppliers and wish him all the best so they can stand on their own foot instead of being depended on Selvam. Vasu replies they are already in depended when annachi spill out the bean about Selvam paying for their monthly grocery cost'Vasu is not happy. ( grrr...this fellow is gonna make a big deal out of this...he has no rosham or maanam or gratefull😡His mouth is big but his brain is small😡😡Bgayma is gonna jump up n dowm now I guess😕) FREEZE

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 6/7/09 

Starts with the 11 th man Poonga suffering hunger pangs. Moans in hunger
and goes to the bowler Bhagyam - who is happily sleeping in spite of the
power cut. Poonga is so hungry that he is not worried about the bowler
hitting him by a tumbler or a ball for that matter. Wakes his wife "Bhagyam,
Bhagyam,romba pasikkuthu" - Bhagyam cant understand why hubby darling
is scratching her feet -"enna yaa midnight le playing peruchaali?" 11 th man is
in no mood for refuting. Manages to tell his wife that he has not eaten for the
past two days and his small intestine is trying to gobble  up the big intestine.
Bhagyam is all jelly - feels bad that she has been eating well while hubby was
starving. Brings food and both adjourn to the Kinathadi - Poonga says that
only a wife can understand her hubby - " DIL s will feed for a day or two, only a
wife will feed even if the hubby does not work .." Goes on to say that Archu
called him "velai vetti illathavan" - "velai seyyame sapadu epdi nnu kettuttaa!!
You have shouted at me any number of times but all that has not affected me.
But Archu calling me names ..hurt me badly.." Bhagyam starts feeding hubby.
Poonga eats ..in a hurry...

Vaasu and Revathy.... Vaasu gets up as the power is back and wakes Revathy -
( Revathy, Bhagyam, Raani, nalaikki maavu supply....maavu araikka vanga di yoyy
-  Annakili movie song BG by Roja)
Vaasu comes out calling out "mommy"...
searches all over...finds mommy and daddy at the back.. Vaasu jumps to
a conclusion ( so whats new??) ..thinks that mommy and daddy are having
a moon light date ( apdi pannina enna thappu?? legal couple thaane??) .
Shouts at mommy -" mid night ..after 12... u and him having fun, eh?? intha
vayasile ...thevaiyaa??" Bhagyam tries to tell him that Poonga was hungry
but Vaasu keeps jumping. Well, the accusation (??!!! Rojaaaa , et tu??) is
out in the open and Bhagyam does some thing which she should have done
years back......Nalla saathu saathu nnu saatharanga ...Well the household
is awake (what about the neighbors??? who can sleep and miss this dharma
adi doling festival?)
Now Bhagyam manages to speak her lines ..not forgetting to
hit sonny boy " Paavam unga appa..pasikkuthu nnu kettar... I was giving him food
and you nurse  such dirty (???!!!) thoughts?? " Well Archu and Selvam enter the
arena and Bhagyam does not want to let this opportunity slip by - " vaadiyamma,
maharaasi.....all because of you..you starved this old man??? promised to take care
of him but ditched?? I knew that you would do this.." Poonga looks energetic ( wife
feed vera panni yirukkanga..summavaa???)
and Vaasu plays advocate " whatever
it is,  why did u feed him? He switched camps!!! Amma, u did not take permission
from me to feed him?" Bhagyam says that she needs no one's permission  to feed her
hubby - "sambathikkara thimiraa? " - turns her attention to hubby " you went behind
your DIL and now see where you stand?? Hubby and wife should  have mutual respect.
We do not need any one...unakku naan, enakku nee" ( Bhagyam , intha title ai
register pannidumma .... adutha serial kku some one might steal this !!)

Now she
addresses all her children -" I have enough energy to support ourselves... we do not
need any of you..buzz off children.."  Raani the pigeon of peace placates " Vaasu is
always like this....  power is back..let us get to work.." Bhagyam  washes her hands off
this new business - "that is his business, let him manage. You can join your brother
because u need him. And, he wont feed you if u do not work...so get going.."

Just short of having a veppilai kothu in hands and singing Maariamma Kaaliamma Bhagyam is all over the hall. She goes towards the .....wait wait ..like all of you Revathy also thinks that the couple are leaving the house...but Bhagyam says that it is  their house and they do not plan to leave.." we will be here but we will take care of ourselves.." Takes hubby to the bench and asks him to sleep " no more thinnai sleeping, ok?" She also lies down...the children look exhausted ( Roja too - adengappa... Roja can't help singing a situation song..ammanO saamiyO athaiyO maamiyO...Tms BhagyamO aavesa naatiyamO ...) Raani, Revathy and Vaasu go to grind the flour..Archu and Selva go inside their room.Selvam apologizes for his mom's outburst but Archu is happy "this is what we wanted and so why bother? Ok time to hit the bed.."

The next morning sees Reva, Vaasu and Raani working in feverish speed. Vaasu is angry that they are running late and Reva says that athai ditching is a big problem. Vaasu calls out to mommy and asks her to help " I just said some thing in a frenzy and you want to hang on to that?" Bhagyam is unrelenting " you mind your business and we will do ours" Reva tells Vaasu that  he may have to make 2 trips and offers to accompany. Vaasu declines the help . Bhagyam is getting ready for work. Tells Poonga that she has
told kalyani amma kadai to feed him for the day 'from tomorrow, i cook our food
from my earnings, ok?" Poonga says that he could go with her and work too " I can do
what i can and give you some money..." Bhagyam agrees.

Selva hears this
as he sits for breakfast. He wants to go out and stop them from any such drastic
 (??? working  for a living is an issue?? hmm)
measures but Archu stops him -" nothing wrong in working. Even if you go and tell them some thing, she wont listen. She even threw Vaasu aside... let them do what they want.." Now it is Selva's turn to ask Archu to have breakfast along with him.

Sori is restless - pacing the drawing room and can't fathom the delay  - "Why can't
Kavya take a decision soon??? The more  she thinks, more the confusion!!" Daddy says that they probably have taken the decision and have not communicated "negative reply aa irukkalaam" Sori cant stand such pessimism... bingo.... Kavya's parents enter - ada ithu enna 8th wonder? Sivagamy brings hubby along??!!! - Sori is all excited and does not even offer them a seat - "auntie, enna aachu?? What did Kavya say??" Sivagamy waits for the Sori carousel to stop a bit and says that Kavya has agreed. Sori is floating...calls Kavya and thanks her..."I am so happy.... I cant  express myself..." On theother side Kavya is more composed. Sori wants to celebrate with his friends and leaves. The elders talk about the betrothal. They plan to have a simple one  - of course  all the relatives to be invited.. Sori's mom observes " Sindha has to be invited for the function..." Sivagami and Hubby are
lost.....

Freeze

Aahaana thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thursday, July 9

Police takes Sindamani to the jeep while she is surrounded by the press ...and she is asked all sorts of questions....some how police push them and bring Sindamani to the jeep. Sinda covered her face with her saree as too many of those people were clicking therir cameras right on her face..... . The police jeep slides on the road carrying Sindamani and other police men.

RS ( Rajasekar-revathy's dad) is sitting with his adiyal ( the fruit stall owner who helped placing drug inside the apple) and enjoying some drinks. He looks very happy and that adiyaal asks him...why he is attacking Sindamani indirectly unlike usual. RS replies," dei...that SIndamani has the press with her...if i attack her directly as usual...people will come to know immeidately and they will definitely suspect me only.....but now..no one will know...I hit her back with the same press....I want to enjoy seeing her sitting inside her prison cell breaking her head to find an answer for this matter"

In Vasu's house Rani is reading some book while Revathy and Nagyam are cleaning rice and dhall. Selvam after having a wash enters his room crossing them where Archana is ready with food. But Selvam tells that he will have his food a little later. Archana tells Selvam," our neighbour Kala akka is starting some chit fund for Rs 300 per week...I told her that I will talk to you first...so can I join in that Chit?" Selvam refuses and tells," Not now Archna...right now I am really in deep debt until that chit comes to our name we have to pay every week right? I dont think I can...you see even today I came home empty handed...even to the shed a lot of kadankaaranga thaan coming..." Archana agrees and tells," saree....first of all pay off all those kadan..then we will think about this"

Vasu comes home with another man carrying some heavy TV box. Rani and Revathy get excited about the TV and Nagyam scolds him for buying such a big TV. But Vasu is busy opening and connecting the Tv and he tells," Pinne ennamma...after doing so much work..I want you all to relax seeing this Tv amma... This one is just Rs8500 only...(Selvam and Archana hear all this from their room....)

Rani tells Bagyam about that Tv's picture clarity and sound etc and here comes Poongavanam asking," ennada....did you buy with hard cash or on due" Vasu sarcastically replies," aama....nee sambaathichu vachu irukire paaru cash kudukka? I bought it on instalment only...every month I have to pay Rs850 and for cable another Rs150" Bagyam is little concerned about this extra expense and asks Vasu about it but Vasu says," irukkatumeh amma....here people with their radio made so much show....now let them see this and burn their eyes and stomach nicely"

Archana and Selvam hear this and look at each other with a question on their faces. Selvam asks Archana whether he can buy a small portable tV  for her so that she will not feel bad when she hears them watching Tv with a loud volume. But archana refuses and reminds Selvam ," you only told me that I should never compare other people things and desire for that unnecessarily...then why are talking like this now? more over I am very happy with my FM radio"

Outside everyone is happy about the TV  and Bagyam tells," after keeping this Tv here only our looks bright da.." Poongavanam makes fun of her. Vasu is about to switch on the Tv but Bagyam insists that they have to puct ku8ngumum and pray before switching it on and Revathy brings the pooja stuff and as they do a little pooja Vasu waits there impatiently. Bagyam tells him that now he can switch it on but Vasu tells her to have the honor of doing that and Bagyam proudly switches it on and Vasu takes the remote control and changes the channel until some Sun Tv news channel  comes.

In the news they were telling about the arrest of some drug dealer in Valasaravakkam....and her name is sindamani......etc. The scene where police arresting sindamani and bringing her to the Jeep is shown. Poongavanam shouts, "yei Bagyam...ithu unnoda akkaadee.....thak god police did not come after you..." Bagyam is shocked too....but then Vasu changes the channel and they all get ready to watch some other program. Inside the room Archana is so worried about her anni's amma...and Selvam tells her to visit Jayanthi next morning itself to console her.

Jayanthi is crying bitterly...and her cell phone rings. Her friend chanra asks about the Tv news and Jayanthi tells that she does not know anything and she herself is confused and she cuts the phone seeing Vinod's arrival outside. Meantime the same news repeats and Sivakami ammal and her husband wqacth that and they become speechless. Vinod just steps in and Sivagami tells him what she saw on Tv and continues," pochuda....namma maanam mariyadai ellam pochu" Vinod can not believe what he heard from his mom and he confirms the same with his dad.

Sivagami as usual blabbers so much and her husbands stops her and tells Vinod," just before all this happened  we both were there pa...we went there to invite her for Kavya's engagement as per the request of the mapillai veedu...and we bought some apples...and now police say that Ganga was found in the apples kept in the fridge..." Sivagami stops and asks," so are you telling that we only brought those appkles with Ganga to her?" But he tells," I am just trying to be cautious...police may ask her who came there what things they brought to her etc.....then they may suspect everyone....so it is better to tell our sambanthi about this"

Sivagami says," why take trouble going there to tell this matter....they would have seen this on Tv by now" Then he tells," in that case let me go and tell that we do not want to keep any connection with her and in future do not ask us invite them for any functions" Sivagami agrees to it and asks Vinod to come and have food.

Jayanthi pays a visit to Sindamani  in the prison. Jayanthi asks," what happened amma?" Sindamani answers,' I have no idea amma....just before I blink my eyes so many things happened...I am so much confussed" Jayanthi cries and tells," amma it so shame..I can not even fce anyone at home....amma...may be annan left some drugs there and you are blammed for that?" But sindamani replies," No...chance for that at all...becasue police did not find Ganja from some corner of our house...they found it in the apples kept in the fridge"

Jayanthi asked from where she bought those apples. Sinda replies that she bought them from the regular shop only...she continues," in fact I ate all those apples already..only one or two were left in the fridge...all the other apples what you saw on Tv were brought by your in laws only when they came to invite me for Kavya's engagement...yei....may be ..may be...I think those apples with ganja were brought by your mamiyaar dee"

Jayanthi is confused hearing this and tells," ennamma solareh...she can not do all this amma...I think you are very confused and talking like this amma" Sindamani answers," Until this moment I was confused ma...but now I am thelivaa irukken....yes....they brought those apples and as soon as they left my place ..I was kust keeping those apples in the fridge and immediately police caem there and found ganja inside the apples......just put these together and you will understand yourself..." Jayanthi is shocked when she realised what would have happened......
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Monday 13/7/09

Starts with Kavya convincing Selvam to join them - Selvam
is skeptical - " I have some work and also.... I am not used to
such star hotels.." Sori's friend makes fun - " kaattan mathiri
irukkan !! why did u call him?" Sori says that he has some
comedy time planned
( Roja is pensive - CK heading ai maathanumO??
if this is comedy time... namba kathai kanthal aagidumO??)

-" ange vantha theriyum.." Kavya is still talking to Selvam and Sori
hurries her - she just orders Selvam to follow and goes with Sori.

Reva and Archu in the temple. Reva says that she is very happy -
"at last we both have some time for a "tete e tete" . I am surprised
at your patience !! Some times when athai does some ashtothram
on you... I get mad but u seem cool !! " Archu says that she is used
to Laksha archanai -" anni and my sisters made sure to train me..
Though athai thinks that we are aliens, my hubby thinks of all you
as family - same with me.  Athai is like mom - we never get upset
when our moms scold !!" Reva looks at Archu as if she does not
belong to this planet - "are u an earthling?? " As they are about to
leave 2 ladies talk about "oonjal Sevai - " Paartha romba punniyam..
baby porakkum..." Reva is enticed by that comment and goads Archu
to stay back for some more time.

Kavya waits outside the hotel for Selva. Selva comes and she asks him to
park and come. Selvam parks - by then Sori and co get seated - Sori
faces the entrance. Selvam comes and is stopped at the door -"shoe
illai.. dress code is not ok..sorry, u cant go in.." Selam pleads and wants
to hand over Kavya's bag. But the doorman is worried about visiting
the employment exchange all over again - "velai Poidum ppa...scoot...
Sori sees all this from inside and enjoys. Kavya is oblivious to all this. Sori
makes sure to divert her attention.." Menu..choose..." Finally Selvam hands
over Kavya's bag to the doorman and asks him to hand over to Kavya.
Requests him not to tell her the truth -" I got an urgent phone call and left nnu
sollidunga, ok??

Well, well, who do you think is privy to this scene - Jeyanthi ( hip hip hoorraayyy)
Watches the whole thing and stops Selvam as he is about to leave.
Bugs and nags so much that Selvam relates the whole incident..."Kavya...
nadu theru... Sori.... star hotel... me refused at first.... door man... me not allowed.."
Jeyanthi does some "uchu ucchu" but is glad - pazham nazhuvi paalil
vizhunthu..athuvum nazhuvi vaayile straight aaa ...a ha ahaaaa
- Selvam requests
her also not to spill the beans to Kavya. Jeyanthi readily agrees. Selvam leaves
and Jeyanthi quickly decides to ditch the official meeting - asks her colleague
to hold forte. " I wont tell this to Kavya but will tell Archu -  and let the sisters do
 some kudumi pidi sandai !!"

Sori's friend asks Kavya "after the marriage will u call Sori maama?" Kavya
remembers maama and goes out to check. The doorman says that Selvam had
to leave because of a phone call and hands over the bag. Kavya goes in
and Sori makes a big scene - "see, i forgot every thing and invited him..
wanted to introduce to my friends....but he still nurses the ill feelings.."
Acts as if Selvam pointed a gun at his throat ...  Kavya feels bad and
apologizes for Selvam... Sori is back to normal.... has a vicious smile
when Kavya is not looking..

Bhagyam is grinding...Raani is studying..Bhagyam is unhappy that the
DIL s escaped her clutches and are enjoying timeout .."varattum innikki..'
Asks Raani to lend a helping hand.."apram padikkalaam" Archu and
Reva are done with Jula swinging..head back home. Archu is worried
about archanai at home( Aadi aadi vantha Bhagyam athai doy .. Oonjal
oonjal ellam kaaname pOchu doy..- BG by Roja )
but Reva is not
 bothered " we went to the temple after all.... not some movie.."
Jeyanthi sees the duo and wants to kombu seevify - draws Archu
away and describes the star hotel story.. " I never thought that Kavya
and Sori will demean namba Selvam.. They went by car and went in
to the hotel..Selvam was stopped at the entrance... Selvam was begging
to go in but no....so bad of Kavya..." Archu is like a jalli kattu maadu
which sees a red flag...heaves.... blazing eyes...
Jeyanthi is happy to
have done her job... 'habba daa innikki nalla thookkam.." Finally
wants Archu not to ask Selvam.. "manasu thaangame un kitte sonnen.."
Mission accomplished - Reva and Archu head back home...

FreezeEdited by meli - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail