Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i like tanvi azmi. kiran juneja is a fine actress too. i have doubts if kavita is going to turn negative.
sapana2005 thumbnail
omg...that is sad...thanks for the info!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fnx 4 da info, i h8 replacements, it takes tym 4 us 2 gt used 2 da character n most da tym da new replacement jus suckz....(i.e, new avinash 🤢 ) u onli a few tymz gt replacements u lyk. (i.e new Jia in reth--she jus suited er role 4rm day 1 she started 😳 ) oh wel jus gta w8 n c but i hoped dey didnt change it, cz i lyk Tanvi Azmi..she well gd actress 👏
lachi thumbnail
thanks or info i feel to cry she is being replaced none is fit to play the part other than tani and who is this kiran she doesn't look the part who is she what soap is she in
lachi thumbnail
i hate replacements i get angry
Koyal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachi

thanks or info i feel to cry she is being replaced none is fit to play the part other than tani and who is this kiran she doesn't look the part who is she what soap is she in

Kiran Juneja is Ramesh Sippy's wife, she used to act in films a long time ago.

Kruts thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachi

Kiran Juneja is the lady who played the role of Ganga in Mahabharat. I dont watch soaps regularly so i dont know others in which she was acting. However, i feel that if Tanvi needs to be replaced, Kiran is a good replacement - her style of talking and acting is similar to Tanvi's.

harry_fan2 thumbnail
i don't kavita 2 change, well mayb da new kavita will b jus as good, btw does ne1 know ne show dat kiran Juneja worked at dat came on zee-tv
jasmin thumbnail
new kavita is prettier...gonna give sundari a run for her money! 😆 😆 😆
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I havent been on the Sindoor Forum for about a week. I just came on it today, and checked the article on Tanvi Azmi being replaced.

All I can say is Woah!??? What are the directors thinking?? Even though I never liked Kavitha's weak character, but Ive surely goten used to watch her play the role. And does she do it perfectly or what?? Fitting the image and playing a typical saas suits her.

But the replacement was playing a saas in Sony's Koi Dil Mein Hai...And is she horrible?? Hell yea..

Im seriously dissapointed in Sindoor, or should I say the directors?? So many terrible things coming up like Dhruv's murder, Kavitha's replacement..Im sure the show will suffer without the both of them. Sachin and Tanvi are also the heart of the show along with Gurdeep. And just to add Sindoor didnt even make it to one nomine in the 2005 ITA'S..Dissapointing.