^Yatharth Appreciation Thread^

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys this is the thread dedicated to yatharth ratnum who's a really nice singer and he looks very stylish as well. He's become one of my favourites from all the children. So wat do u think guys? Do u like him?😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well i do, a lot! :)

but he just wasn't that good today.. Like I've been saying, he is arguably the most talented kid among all of them, but he overdoes it sometimes, like he did in kishoreda's "yeh shaam mastani" . Even the judges noticed it. They said it was overconfidence. I don't blame him because initially a person with loads of talent does tend to overdo stuff..

but i'm rooting for him n priyanka to win...
Pwincess_M thumbnail
You said it RIGHT! 👍🏼 Yatharth is an ah-maziinng Singer...
 I totally adore him and his voice 😳
Edited by Pwincess_M - 14 years ago
H e is a nice singer!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Completely adore him!!!!!! 😳

punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
He was my favorite after he sang, Soniyo. I think he is a really good singer. But, the question is will a boy finally win? I do not get it some times because in the older competitions boy's always win but, in the younger ones girls. Even on other channels like Star Plus. Ex: Bhavini won the latest VOI Mummy Ke Superstars. Btw HE IS A AWESOME SINGER! Hope he does not get *Over* Confident

Originally posted by: punjabi_qt26

He was my favorite after he sang, Soniyo. I think he is a really good singer. But, the question is will a boy finally win? I do not get it some times because in the older competitions boy's always win but, in the younger ones girls. Even on other channels like Star Plus. Ex: Bhavini won the latest VOI Mummy Ke Superstars. Btw HE IS A AWESOME SINGER! Hope he does not get *Over* Confident

sadly he did
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww thanks for all ur replies guys and i agree i loved his singing so far he's the best contestant for me i loved his rendition of 'soniyo','dilhara'. He's really superb and yes i agree he did become a tad bit over confident but i m sure he'll be fine and i really hope he wins this time and punjabi_qt26 i agree with u the winners of all kids singing competitions have been girls but i really hope a guy like yatharth wins this time cuz he really has all that it takes to be the winner. He's a mindblowing singer and is in sur and he is a good performer as well so he's a complete package..!!! and gengarjetty2 i like priyanka as well...!!!
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think he, Sreyoshi, priyanka or Hemant shud win. that's my opinion on top 4. But I know it won't happen.
chutneyx4404 thumbnail
I think this kid is amazing week after week!  I've already decided on him as my favorite...for now at least.  His singing ability is beyond his age.