My Mayur FF..Updtd Chp 12 Pg 42

jayalal thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

guys i know this is too early but i just wana know how would you like mjht to end..this is my version

7 years laters..

mayank is a manager director of one big company
nupur is a successful fashion designer
gunjan is a professor
samrat is a successful reporter and very soon will start his own celebrity talk show
dia is a model and rajvijay looking after his dad'd business..they are engaged
Uday is a photographer
benji as usual stays with samrat..he is his cameraman

mayur are married for almost 2 yrs
today is samrat and gunjan's wedding
at mayank's house

mayank's mom,nupur and dia are getting gunjan's ready..

nupur looking worried : "yeh mayank bhi naa..ab tak nahi aaya..kaha tha maine ki atleast do dino ke liye chuti lelo..lekin yeh aadmi, meri baat sunne tab na..chuti liya bhi lekin aaj bhi office chala gaya ..pata nahi kaha hain yeh khadoos..
gunjan : di pls aaj ke din to jiju ko uski pet name se mat bulau..and all three (shilpa , gunjan and dia) cracked up..
nupur in a stern voice - gunjan..they stopped.."ma aap hi mayank ko samjhaiye..main to bol bol ke thak gayi by god"
shilpa : beta woh aajeyga..shayad traffic mein fas gaya hoga
dia:ha doll mujhe bhi ayese kuch lagta hain
nupur : ha par ek phone toh kar sakta tha naa...monkey kahika ka..
mayank's voice : yeh kiya ho raha hai..aaj ke din bhi meri taarif kar na nahi bhuli..hmm??
they all turned and saw mayank standing by the door holding his briefcase and coat.looking amused..seeing his laughing

face nupur grew more angry
nupur : kaha the tum..? she almost yelled
mayank : relax nupur.woh main.....before he could finish his sentence nupur just brushed past him and walked out..
mayank sighed
dia: "oops.. now you're dead meat"
mayank glared at her " thanks"..dia gave him him sweet smile
shilpa(gently): beta tum jaante ho na ki woh kuch zyaada pareshaan ho jaati hain agar tum time se ghar nahi hote
ho..ek phone toh kar dete?
mayank nodded in agreement and lukd down..
gunjan trying to lightened the mood: "jiju main kaise lag rahi hu?"
mayank looked up,his face softens..he can never get angry on gunjan..she was more of a sister to him than
sis-in-law..he luved pampering her and was always protective of her..
he walked up to her and knelt down and for a moment just stared at her..he looked sad..cuz after today she'l leave
this house..
mayank softly: like an angel..who after today will leave us
gunjan with tears in her eyes: i love you jiju..hugging him "i'am so lucky to have jiju like you"..after you and di got
married you hav been a father and a brother to me..always protecting me""(ok lets say ki nupur's dad passed away three yrs ago and gunjan has been living with nupur after her marriage)
mayank:yeah so you better tell samrat this..if I see one tear in your eyes i'll brake his arms..
gunjan blushing : "jiju aap bhi naa"
mayank sighing getting up : achaa i better go and see my better half..i want to attend this wedding in one piece
all laughed..
shilpa watches as mayank goes to find nupur " i am so lucky to hav such a precious bahu..she's such a gem.not only
does she loves my son but she also takes care of me more than a daughter would..they still fight a lot but their love has grown stronger after each fight..both can't live without each other..and my akdoo son, he has changed so much..nupur has changed him so much..god please always keep them happy..

To be continued

ok i just wanted to hav a one shot like a epilogue but as I started writing i couldnt stop, so my ff will hav 2 or 3 chapters..my main focus is mayur cuz i love them to deaths...no offense to sajan fans..i still hvnt decided a name for my ff..any ideas??
Hope you guys like my ff..ignore my grammtical errors..pls do comment..

Love
Jaya

Guys thanks for the lovely comments..its really encouraging..here's chpt 2..ENJOY :)

chapter 2
mayank quietly enters his bedroom and saw nupur standing by the window looking outside..as she felt his presence nupur turned and went to take out his clothes from the wardrobe and putting it on the bed without looking at him..

For a moment mayank just stood there and stared at her..she looked so beautiful in saree..he was having a hard time keep his desires in check.. she was his life..he can never imagine his life without her and right now she was tryng her best to ignore him..he smiled..

Picking his sherwani from the bed : hmm yeh suit toh bahut achaa hain..ji karta hain jisne bhi yeh suit design ki hain usske haath chum lo"looking at her.."kissne design ki hain??he asked innocently..
still no response..He knew that nupur designed it..
mayank went in front of the mirror and put the suit in front of him :yeh color mujh pe kaisa lagega?" looking at nupur
nupur still ignored him and went near the cupboard to take out something(i dnt know wat :|)
Mayank finally became serious "honey meri baat toh suno "coming near her
Nupur ignored him again and made her way to the door
mayank caught her hand " ek min nupur..pls meri baat sun toh lo..
Nupur finally turning to him"kiyu??kiyu sunno.kabhi tum meri baat sunte ho"..chordo mujhe..snatching her hand
mayank thinking"this is getting out of hand..mayank beta kuch kar warna yeh morena express tujhe kacha chabaa jaayegi.."
Mayank seriously"pehle meri baat sunoo tab jaane dongha..pls"making a puppy face
Nupur kept silent
Mayank"mein samrat ke paas tha..
finally nupur looked at him"kya"?
mayank:"haan ussne mujhe call kiya tha.."
Nupur gently : "sab theek toh hain na mayank"?
Mayank smiling:"Haan sab theek hain..bas ayese hi bolaya tha"
Nupur questionly looked at him
Mayank"i think usse usski mom dad ki yaad aarahi thi..issiliye shayad....kisise baat karna chahata tha..thoda sad lag raha tha..aur tum jaanti ho ki sirf usska cashmish hi usska mood theek kar sakta hain lekin aaj toh impossible tha toh mujhe substitute karna padha.."smiling at her..
nupur respnded with a understanding smile..then quickly changed her mind
Nupur walking seductively towards mayank: "tum kitna sweet ho mayank..lekin ek baat pochu??playing with his tie"
Mayank looking down at her said huskily"yeh"?
Nupur: "kya tum phone ghar par bhool gaye the?"
Mayank confusedly "nahi toh..tum jaanti ho na ki main kabhi phone nahi bhool tha..
Nupur interuptting him "toh ek phone kar ke bata nahi sakte the?? hitting him on the chest
mayank:"aah..nupur kya kar rahi ho..
she kept hitting him and they both fell on the bed..
Nupur hitting him with a pillow: "phone kar ke bataa sakte the naa ke tum samrat ke paas ho..yeh phir ghar ka number bhool gaye the.hmm." still hitting him..tum kabhi nahi sudhroge..abhi bhi wahi sadoo akdo khadoos ho..i'll kill you..you dont even care that sumone is waiting for you at home or worried abt you..still hitting him..
Mayank trying to save himself from her blows " nupur pls shaant ho jao..ghar mein shaadi hain agar koi andar aagaya toh kiya sooche ga..ki mayank apni biwi se maar ka raha hain..chordo naa "?
Nupur still hitting him.."agar yeh sochega toh achaa hain..kam se kam tumhe sharam toh aayegi.."suddenly winced "ouch""holding her hand
Now both were lying down..side by side
Mayank looked concerm:"kya huwa??"getting up..
Nupur in a cute voice: "chudi haath mein lag gayi..
mayank grabbing her hand " kaha..dikhao mujhe."seeing a small red mark.."god nupur kyu pahenti ho itna bhaari bharkam cheezhe.."gently rubbing her wrist..kuch theek huwa?...started blowing it...after a while..
As he was blowing her wrist nupur stared at him..suddenly he looked down at her and saw that she was crying..his face softens.."nupur?" he looked questionly at her.."I am so sory..meri wajha se tumhe chot aagayi.."
nupur shaking her head:"woh baat nahi hain"
Mayank:"toh..roh kyu rahi ho?"
Nupur whispered:"tum jaante ho, mein kitna darr gaye thi jab tum ghar nahi aaye the?"mere mann mein kaise kaise khayal aa rahe the?mayank tum kyu karte ho ayesa..papa toh humme kab ka churd kar chale gaye..uska dard toh main ne bardaash kar liya kyunki tum aur ma mere saath the..lekin agar tumhe kuch hogaya toh??"caressing his cheeks..
Mayank(gently) kissing her hand:"nupur tum kyu ayese soch rahi ho..mujhe kuch nahi hoga..tum ho naa mere saath.." trying to lightened the mood "aur waise bhi, jiske saath tum hogi usski maut itni aasani se thodi na hogi..agar ayesa hota toh mein pehle suicide nahi kar leta?.."
Nupur grabbing his shirt:"youuuuu..i'll kill you.."
Mayank laughing "ok ok sorry"
Nupur still grabbing his shirt: "no sorry"..
Mayank easily grabbed her wrists and in a sec he was lying on top of her..nupur gasped..suddenly the atmosphere changed..
mayank's laugh slowly died as he looked down at her..they were so close...
to be contined..

guys pls comment dena mat bhoolna..

Jaya
Edited by jayalal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome !!!
do pm me plz
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jst loved the concept
plz start with the nxt one :)
hgrhr thumbnail
this was really very good yaar!!
I love the story...!!
Mayur were so sweet...!
Do continue....and do PM me when you do!
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome..... Please PM me after you update...
jeniluvmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great pm me too dear...lovable journey of life...mayur too cute...i too luv them yaar
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
YAAR DO CONTINUE.......I LOVED IT....PLEASE PM ME😳
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very sweet....
plzz pm wen u update
AWESOME!! 👍🏼 PM me when u update the next part!! 😛
mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa plzzzzzz cont sooooooooooooon awesome concept yaar!!!!!!>............baychara mayank!!!