Update 3rd July - Of mysteries, marriages and mang

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The maid from the hospital follows Taru out. Taru gets into a car and goes, the maid thinks that there is no way that that woman is not Tarulata Mahiyavanshi. Her face has not changed one bit. She looks on.

Khemi and Santo are sitting in the temple and Khemi is lamenting, saying, things are going wrong only because she came to her house. Santo tries to console her when Shambhu's parents come and say that the  wedding is off as Shambhu is not DM's equal. Santo tries to talk them out, but they are still hesitant. Santo tells them  to wait until she talks to DM about it atleast. They agree.

The maid (Champu I think) goes to her house and starts searching for something. All the while saying that it is Tarulata Mahiyavanshi, Subhadra's nanad. After a lot of digging around, she finds a photo, which she views through a magnifying glass and comes to the conclusion, you guessed it, that the woman she saw is Tarulata Mahiyavanshi.

At the mahiyavanshi house, Monghi is watching tv, which Taru sees, gets furious and drags her down all the while hitting her, Monghi is crying, asking her to let go. She drags her out and is yelling at her, when Hiten walks in. Hiten gets furious and tells Taru off. He tells her in no uncertain terms that he will not tolerate such behaviour. Taru walks away in a huff. Monghi cries to him telling him that she doesn't like it there. Hiten consoles her and tells her that he'll get her a tv, for her house. Monghi tells him that she wants the exact same thing that they have in this house and hiten agrees.

Taru is fuming as to how Hiten dared speak  up to her, when Santo comes and says that she wants to talk to her about her sister. She tries to get her to understand that it was with great difficulty that this marriage was fixed in the first place and begs her to agree to the marriage. Taru tells her that as she's looking out for his sister, she is looking out for her brother as well. And then Taru tells the best thing I've heard on the show in a long time, 'Naanka is coming back tomorrow…'  She tells Santo to get Monghi out of the house before she comes..

The next day, Santo is doing praying, when the maid from the hospital comes to the door. She tells her that she wants to meet Taru. Santo goes inside to call her, Taru asks her to find out who it is. Santo goes and gets the maid inside. She comes in and says, 'Jai Radhe Krishna' (I'm not very sure..) Taru hears this and is stunned, she slowly turns around and is shocked to see the maid.

Epsiode Ends..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i specially loved the way hiten stood up to raise his voice against tarulata... seems his white shirt is doing wonders 😆 😆

thx for the update!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait to see Monday's episode! Our loveable DM is back shooting the new episode. We also will find out about the big secret that the maid is  hiding!  Motiben looked like somebody gobsmacked her when she saw the maid. Now she is at the receiving end of some scheme that has come to bite her back😆
This secret will be explosive and will change DM's relationship with someone close to him!

Hated Motiben for beating Monghi! 😡 Loved the way Hiten stood up to Moti and took care of the little girl😊
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
kanika_22 thumbnail
thanks for the update,, eagerly waiting for the secret to come out..
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for the detailed update.

It will be good to see someone in a postition to get back at Moti but hope it does not end in DM getting the shock of his life and being hurt in the process.

The best part of all - DM will be back.

dilwali17 thumbnail
well  i think it has something to do with DM's wife death. did they mention how she died?
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The secret is still hidden! Can't wait until Monday to find out what it is! Is it going to be about Hiten, Maulik, or Subhi's death? We have discussed all situations. It will be interesting to find out who guessed right😊
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update......
I wonder wat the secret is ........
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am missing DM😭😭

Good that he'll be back by next day.. Thanks Mru for such GREAT update!⭐️
KaneBC thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well at least Taru is an equals opportunity abuser. Grown men, grown woman, teenage girls, liitle girls, she spares no one. This is really getting awful.😡