Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
np :)

so you're 14 right? thats really cool... you write this well at your age.
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thank you! Yup, I'm 14. Really? I didn't get accepted into advanced Literary Arts. Bakwaas School People. Wait till they see my FFs.πŸ˜†

Phir Menu Da Fida Ho Jaayenge, Haan! Ab Agar Bolongi To Bolonge  Mein Boldeti Hoon. I love that dialouge from Tujh Sang Man! I don't know if that made any sense - I don't speak Punjabi so don't know...

It basically means If I say something then you'll say that I really say it,.. It sounds better in Hindi/Punjabi.
*Nishi* thumbnail
hahaaha...πŸ˜† nice
yeah I dont speak punjabi either. do you use facebook/msn?πŸ˜†
Nikasha. thumbnail
I have both, but I like keeping my Facebook private.

Tata Bye Bye, I'm going to sign off now. By the way, you're very active in this section. Keep it up. You'll get promoted in no time. I do the same in the Ladies Special (Sony) forum, but nothing has happend yet. Oh I posted a One Shot there... check it out if you want. I also have a FF thingy in the KDMHMD forum - called Hua Ab Jeena Mushkil.

Bye, and Take Care!

Love, Nikasha
Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail
Hey thanks so muchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ okay I'll be sure to check them out. Oh, and make sure you edit your post there.. we're not supposed to post our email addresses like that.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nikasha..
anyways, aw my love is falling for my best friends..=(
oh well, hopefully S will take her away! lawls..
anyways, awesome story!!
i really like it so far!!
and i dont mind the new cast, seems pretty cool =)
and yea, u should edit ur post cause ur email shouldnt be out like that..
Nikasha. thumbnail

Kyun - Chapter 8

"Alright now, everyone quiet down please." said a middle-aged professor, with golden-rimmed glasses, a straggly white beard, and white balding hair. He was dressed in a brown woolen sweater and khaki corduroy pants.

"My name is Professor Waddlesworth, and I will be teaching you all the ways of Journalism for the next two years. So sit tight, and make yourself comfortable." said Professor Waddlesworth with a warm, gentle smile.

Class went on and on, and everyone was forced to give an brief introduction of their name, location, hobbies, etc. etc,

"Next is umm...errr... Pri..yaa..ncaa... Agg...rr...waal.." said the Professor with an embarrased smile.

"It's Priyanca Aggarwal." Priyanca said, politely correcting the professor.

"My name is Priyanca Aggarwal, and I'm from New York, New York. My parents are originally from India, the capital city New Delhi, to be exact. I love Fashion Designing, singing, dancing, and collecting bangles in my spare time." Priyanca said with a slight grin.

"Rightio, next up is umm...uhh... Sak...shham... Ober...oi?" The professor said again, clearly embarrased.

"It's Sakshham Oberoi, Professor." Sakshham said, correcting the professor.

"My name is Sakshham Oberoi, I live in London, my parents are from North India, I'm from here... I like collecting toy cars, hooking up with girls, and having fun." Sakshham said, pleased with himself.

"How typical." Priyanca said quietly to Isha.

"Is there something you want to share with the classroom, Priyanca?" The professor asked enthusiasticly.

"No, there isn't sir." Priyanca said with a smile.

"Oh, and I forgot to add," Sakshham said with a smile, "Annoying Priyanca."

"That's a shock." Priyanca said, rolling her eyes.

"Now, now, that's enough. It's time for our lunch break, so everyone head over to the cafeteria." The professor said in a rather rash manner.

Priyanca, Sameer, and Isha walked next to each other in a little group, but little did they know they were being followed. They got their lunch, a chicken sandwich with salad, french fries and a drink each, and sat down at a table next to the window. The day was unbearably cold, with the temperature at 10 degrees Farenheit.

"Can I sit here?" Priyanca heard a familiar voice speak. It was Sakshham.

"No Yes" Sameer and Priyanca said at the same time.

"But why?" Priyanca said, making a face at Sameer.

"Priyanca, be nice. I'm sure he isn't that bad... Sure buddy, come sit by me." Sameer said with a warm smile, motioning for Sakshham to sit down.

Priyanca turned her back to Sakshham and chatted with Isha. Soon, half-an-hour later, lunch break was over and it was time to go back to class. The foursome [not that way you perverts] went back to class. Class went by, slowly as ever. When it was time to go, Priyanca packed up her supplies and said by to Sameer, Isha, and her professor. She walked outside and opened the door to her car. Priyanca took out the keys of her car after removing everything from her purse, and then put everything back in. She put the key in the key whole, and tried to start the car. No luck. She tried again, no luck. Priyanca heard a small tap on her window. She saw Sakshham staring at her. She opened her window.

"What?" Priyanca asked.

"Having trouble?" Sakshham asked.

"Yeah, why do you care?" Priyanca asked annoyed.

"If you want... I could give you a ride home. We can leave the car here, it'll be towed in a while anyways." Sakshham said with a smile.

After a minute of deep thinking, Priyanca gave in. Sakshham led her to his bright red convertible, and politely opened the door for her.

"Look, I'm sorry about what I said in class today. I was just joking around. I'm sorry for being mean to you in the hospital too, after all you did take me there and save my life." Sakshham said apologetically.

"It's okay." Priyanca said with a smile.

She looked at him, he looked at her, and a new beginning to Priyanca and Sakshham's relationship had blossomed.

-End of Chapter 8-

urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The cast.....drools, I eh, can't leave a comment on this one...but fanatastic drama u have there =P the cast....swoons... Nothing to say at all. *giggles...Arjun!
Nikasha. thumbnail
Lols, if I posted this in the MJHT forum with Mayank as the lead would you comment?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey, thank for the pm =)
anyways, oh la la..
P and S's relationship is starting..
seems interesting..i cant wait to see what happens next!!!
wait, is S actually , um, not faking..is he being sincere?
cause a guy shaping up so quickly seems kinda unreal..
but if he is πŸ˜ƒ