Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I visited pinkvilla and there are more pictures of Spoilers. Seriously whoever is doing this, is doing WRONG!!! I am so disappointed whoever is doing this. If you have the pictures, save it for yourself. Srk, Karan and Kajol must be so Disappointed and i hope they will share their disappointment to their SO CALLED fans 🤢
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think taking their pics when they are not shooting or publically aware is wrong.

When they are taking their time off, let's just leave them alone.

Zaru - I know yaar, this is sooo disappointing!  Come on whoever's doing that.
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zareena

I visited pinkvilla and there are more pictures of Spoilers. Seriously whoever is doing this, is doing WRONG!!! I am so disappointed whoever is doing this. If you have the pictures, save it for yourself. Srk, Karan and Kajol must be so Disappointed and i hope they will share their disappointment to their SO CALLED fans 🤢

i agree i think at this rate the fans are just goin to loose their interest in this movie
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mystery-

I think taking their pics when they are not shooting or publically aware is wrong.<br><br>When they are taking their time off, let's just leave them alone.<br><br>Zaru - I know yaar, this is sooo disappointing! Come on whoever's doing that.<br>

I asked my brother if he seen those pictures..he said yeah..when i told him it was the fans who took their pictures, he was shocked! He said didn't karan johar spread those pictures?? I said NO! so i think people going to think it's Karan johar who is posting all those pictures I am really disappointed and i am so happy shooting has been completed for SF.
Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

i agree i think at this rate the fans are just goin to loose their interest in this movie

I don't want regular people to loose interest in the movie. I mean if you are posting spoiler then what's the point watching the movie?? There are MANY MANY people who are waiting for this movie..those people who hate karan's work but giving him one chance. So that's why i am very disappointed.
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
um zaru i dont think karan wil send the piczz all over the net and am sure he dont want to spil his movie by posting the spiler piczz i  hope karan will be carful
Zareena thumbnail
Marriam yeah that's what i told my brother.. i just hope rest of the regular people won't think like this.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Yeah, well, what's done is done.  Hopefully when they will be shooting inside the security will be tight so there will be no more spoilers.
Zareena thumbnail
I have so many pictures of spoilers😆 which i will post after the movie will release. i just don't want any more spoilers to ruined for some members here. But Kajol is looking GORGEOUS in them. I will post some regular pictures before they left the shooting. Kajol once again looked Gorgeous and yes she has lost weight for MNIK. I am so proud of her. loosing weight is never easy, before or after marriage. so kudos to her.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Aww I know, Zaru, Kajol looked so gorgeous in those Sari pics...

She's looking absolutely stunning! Thanks for the pics!

-Mahi