July 2 WRITTEN update by Mru

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Bapuji tells everyone that Shambhu met with an accident. Santu remembers DM telling her to take care of the household. Back at the hospital, the doctor tells Hiten that the surgery was successful but he needs to be kept in the ICU. Khemi and Santo come there and Khemi asks hiten how shambhu is. Hiten tells that he's in the icu. Shambhu's parents come there as well. They lament about how he is their only son and the state he is in. Khemi consoles them. The doctor comes there and gives hiten a list of medicines to buy. They talk about how, more money is required. Santo looks worried, Khemi tells her to go home and that she'll be fine.

Santo is walking down a corridor, and a woman, who's head is covered by a ghunghat is mopping the floor up. Santo walks over a clean patch and dirties it, this woman stops her and tells her off. Santo apologises profusely and she lets her go. This woman looks derisively at Santo.

Santo goes home and is shouting for Taru. Champakali asks her what the matter is, Santo tells her that she needs money for Shambhu and asks for benbaa. Champakali tells her that there is no point as she wont give money. Santo tells her no and asks her where benbaa is. Taru, who's standing on top, tells her to stop eylling andd asks her what the matter is. Santo tells her that she needs money for Shambhu. Taru refuses out rightly. Santo starts off, by telling that Shambhu has worked for a long time in this house and that she has to pay for his treatment atleast for that reason. Taru, halts her, comes down and starts talking to her. She insults Santo and Khemi by saying that Santo is eying the tijori ki chaabi and Khemi is eying the mahiyavanshi family. Santo tells her that the only reason she wants money is for shambhu. Taru refuses saying that she is not going to give her money. As she's leavingm, Santo sticks her hand out and asks for the keys. Taru slaps her. Santo does it again. Taru slaps her again. Champakali runs inside. Santo asks her for the keys again. Taru now furious goes to hit her, when bapuji comes there and stops her. Taru asks him why he wants to support Santo when he knows that she doesn't like it. Bapuji tells her that he considers Santo as his daughter and he wants to know why she's doing this to his daughter. Taru is gobsmacked. She tells him that Santo is eying the tihjori ki chabi. Santo says she needs money for Shambhu and Malik had given her the responsibility of taking care of the house. Bapuji also supports her and tells her that if DM were there he would have made sure that Shambhu had treatment money. Taru huffs and puffs and keeps the keys on a table and says, if Santo touches the keys, she wont take them ever again. Santo frustrated goes on top. Bapuji, irritated leaves. Taru takes the keys and tells that there is no way she'll let Santo get the keys.

In baroda, Shanky and Kaddu realise that the other one hasn't sent the bouquet, when they thank each other for it. Shanky figures his mother must've sent it. Kaddu, also smilingly accepts this. Shanky tells her to go to sleep and goes to lie down himself. Kaddu is about to go sleep, when she notices a shadow go past her room window. She checks it out, but sees no one there, so she concludes that it was one of the neighbours. She goes to bed. Outside, the c amera pans onto the shoes of someone standing outside their window.

Next day morning, Taru is contemplating what Bapuji and Santo said the day before and decides to give the money for Shambhu so that Santo wont have anything to complain to DM about. She goes to the hospital and walks all over the freshly mopped floor. The cleaner(same one from the day before), curses her for ruining her work. She goes to the Icu and finds Shambhu's parents there. She offers them money on the condition that they back out from the marriage. Shambhu's parents say that Malkin already gave them money, Taru is shocked ot find out that Santo already arranged for the money and gave it to them. She asks Santo if she stole it? Santo says no. She sold the jewelry Meghna gave her and got the money. Shambhu's parents tell Taru that they don't need any more money, but they cant back out of the marriage as well. With great difficulty has this match been set up in the first place as well. Taru is furious, tells them that there is no way that a choti jaat person can be DM's Sadu bhai. And tells them that if the marriage des happen, Shambhu wont be able to come back to the mahiyavanshi house. She then tells Santo that she'll have to answer to DM as to why she sold the jewelry without anyone's permission and he'll definitely have something to say. Taru tells them that Shambhu needn't come back to the Mahiyavanshi house after this and leaves.

She walks down the corridor. The cleaner, sees her coming and gets cared. She covers her face up and hides behind the wall. Taru walks down the corridor, but doesn't notice her. After Taru leaves, the cleaner comes out of her hiding spot and thinks that this is Tarulata Mahiyavanshi, Subhadra's sister in law…

Episode ends.

Update credit : Mru aka sns23

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru for the update and thank you Sukhi for posting it.

Again Shambhu was the focus of the episode. A few questions come to mind. Agreed that DM is away on a business trip to Antwerp but does he not call home to talk to the family - not necessarily Santu but the other members. Why did Santu have to sell jewelery gifted by Meghna? Why did she not contact Pinakin and ask him to brief DM about Sambhu's situation and get the OK for the money?

I hope Santu comes to know the raaz tomorrow itself without stretching it and we go full fledged into the next track from Monday.
MrsDM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thank you Mru for the update and thank you Sukhi for posting it.

Again Shambhu was the focus of the episode. A few questions come to mind. Agreed that DM is away on a business trip to Antwerp but does he not call home to talk to the family - not necessarily Santu but the other members. Why did Santu have to sell jewelery gifted by Meghna? Why did she not contact Pinakin and ask him to brief DM about Sambhu's situation and get the OK for the money?

I hope Santu comes to know the raaz tomorrow itself without stretching it and we go full fledged into the next track from Monday.

Hmmm very good points!
First I wasn't scared that Santo might get into trouble with DM for selling the jewellery, but now she might!!
I guess DM can raise the same points.  In Santo's defense maybe time was the enemy and the easiest way to get the money was to sell the jewellery.  DM will understand and then buy her new stuff....a potential SanRaj scene.

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update......😃
yema thumbnail
If DM left Santo in charge of the house doesn't that mean that she as some  access to money just incase of em? I can't wait for DM to fine out what is really going on in that house and what his sister is doing to every one, I hope that DM understand why Santo had to sell her jewellery
yema thumbnail
What give Moti Ben the right to say who should get married to whom, when she her self is not married
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mrs DM:

Santu got the money in a very short time. This means she sold the jewelery in or around Dharampur. How does it make DM look  when the wife of the owner of Mahyavanshi Diamonds and the maalik of Dharampur is out selling jewelry, What about DM's reputation and izzat?

Was it so important to molify Motiben that she did not pick up the keys and risk DM's reputation outside the house? It just does not make sense to me.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mru for the update and Sukhi for posting it!  I can't figure out what the creatives are thinking. Hema, you brought out some good points. Why did Santu sell her own jewelry, when she could have contacted Pinakin who is DM's right-hand man to make arrangements for Shambu's medical care.
Motiben had no right to hit Santu again for anything. The creatives better stop all the slapping scenes😡😡
Harsh words,even it that's bad too, are one thing, but I don't like physical violence!
I think DM would appreciate Santu selling her stuff to save someone's life. I hope that he won't be mad at her for that. He should take her out to dinner when he returns and buy her a new set of jewelry along with some other jewelry he bought for his sweetie in Antwerp😃 I can only hope that he does that!
Kaddu-Shanky mystery stranger, I don't like that one bit. Does that person mean any harm to them?
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanx mru for the the updates

kanika_22 thumbnail
thanks for the update

i am eager to know at what is moti bahen ka raaz? which the cleaner lady knows,,
Edited by kanika_22 - 14 years ago