x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

I noticed this, in the starting Rakhi said that money doesnt matter to her, she wants a guy who has a good heart. Then when Ravi Kissen came, why were they all freaking out about money? Ravi Kissen was talking about her salon bill and that will they be able to tc of her or not.
So does Rakhi want a rich dude or good hearted person?

She said in the starting that she wants a guy who is fit. When Ravi Kissen came he asked this guy about his bulky body, and he responded that he did his body for Rakhi, and then Ravi Kissen said that body doesnt matter to Rakhi and Rakhi agreed to Ravi Kissen's statement. So does body matter to her or not?

Very confusing.....

Tell me what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence thumbnail
Haha! I think Rakhi wants a good human being, not one who is after money or physical appearances. She is not after that either. However, she doesn't want a glutton or someone who she isn't attracted to, or isn't stable. Just like any other girl, I guess.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rakhi wants everythinng..money with a good solid body.🤣
Ashu-n-Sush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahahahaa...................candidates dont look like cororepati's...... at the end of the show im sure Rakhis gonna say "muje aisa koi nahi mila jo muje sache dil pyar kar sake... kisine mere dil ko chua nahi"  lol

how she laughs or giggles yaar.... i get tickled yaar

😆
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a question to test them.. and we know where those guy stands.. in fact most of them do not have proper job.. so what for they are getting rakhi is very clear.. they all wanted to depend on rakhi for their living.. not they they all love her as they say.. so it was a good and right question which is been asked..
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: persistence

Haha! I think Rakhi wants a good human being, not one who is after money or physical appearances. She is not after that either. However, she doesn't want a glutton or someone who she isn't attracted to, or isn't stable. Just like any other girl, I guess.

😆 I agree. Many girls aren't after money but doesn't mean you are going to marry someone who is not stable and won't be able to support you.😃
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dont knw wht is she going to end up with..