jasmine_triv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I thought it was a bit strange that in this episode there was so much emphasis on money and how much all the guys earn. I know a bit of money may be important for security purposes, but like one of the guys said as long as he can feed her, clothe her and put a shelter over her head shouldn't it be enough? And they were like 'Rakhi goes to the Salon twice a week, will you be able to provide for that?' I thought this process was for her to find a 'soul mate' not a sugar daddy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess Rakhi wants a soul mate who can also be her sugar daddy, thats gna b hard to find...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm, Rakhi goes to the salon twice a week and she still looks like that?! 😆 Just kidding, she looks awesome😊 The guys are after Rakhi's money, she has to spend for them, not the other way around!
If she is really looking for a rich man, she is going to be awfully disappointed😊
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think it was a question to test them.. and we came to know who those guys standards are.. money is not the issue here for rakhi.. getting a right choice is imp here.. some tricky questions can lead to the right person..who knows?