Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi AVians,

Hurray!!! AV is back with a bang!  However, the responses have been low for the past udpates!  Hence, on behalf of the updaters of AV, we wish to inform that from today onwards, we will be providing very brief updates for each episode!   We highly encourage everyone to come forth and support the updaters as well as to take part in the discussion.  So far we've had a great discussion going on.  Let us continue with it... woohooo!!!!  Thaadhi maamoiiiiiiiii Vaazhga.... Thaadhi maamoiiiiiiiiiii Vaazhgaa πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
dheepthi thumbnail
i luved the episode toda y!
and god job to all the updaters!
keep up the good work:)
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Omnioyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🀣

Anjoiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyy  danq danqq........ for the updates daaa.........

thursday's update will be posted Friday evening.............

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Updates vandhachu..
Thanks Anjali for the updates and pics.. Well done da.. πŸ‘

Ipo episode by episode comments..πŸ˜‰

First, Tuesay episode paapom.. 😊

First scene Dhool maamey.. πŸ‘Super scene.. πŸ‘πŸ‘Adhuvum eye locking romance was well done by both Janaa and Devi.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Janaa, enakkum konjma bad words solli thandha, romba use a irukum.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Janaa oda amma konjam sandhgam vandha madiri iruke.. paapom... Janaa, u need to concentrate on ur play... Don't forget that... πŸ˜›Cycleku kaathu adichu kudukaradhum oru exercis dhan.. its ok..πŸ˜‰
What is the prob.. Enna suspece a??πŸ˜• have to wait to know that..

Next scene, i just hated this... 😑I din't like the comments and comedy about one bathroom.. I was feeling uncomfortable with that... Ennavo enaku pidikala...😑😑
Omni oy comedy super.. Thaadi maama vandhale kala kalapu than... I was 🀣

Again, priya epadi inga?? Aiyo ennala paaka mudiyala... Hairpin vachu car thirudum thirudi ivanga... Apadi paatha pala cara a easy thookalame.. hmm.. idhu enna logic..😑
Aiyo that glass scene thangala.. Thala, enga room fulla eeram.. Unga jollu dhan fulla.. Adi vangum bodhu maatum thaadi mama and group venum, ipo avaga disturbance a? too much.. I din't like this scene also..😑😑.

Next, Expression queen sandy.. 😊Romba porumaya azhaga she told about her love to Sandhya... Idhu super... πŸ‘Jeevanu perayum sethu solli irundha innum super.. Adhu epo nadakumo? Aana avaru kooda idha guess pana mudiyalana, konjam kashtama than iruku.. Master happy aanadhu romba sandhoshama irundhadhu paaka..πŸ˜ƒ
This scene deserves a πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and ⭐️⭐️

Wednesday episode comments..
First scene innikum dhool.. Comedy super.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aadungada nu sonnadhum, sandhosham pongudhe comedy kalakal... 🀣
Then mobile ku bed pottu vakaradhu was also good.. Naanum paduthutu sirikaren.. 🀣Janaa super ponga.. Thala comedy pannum bodhu support ilena romba kashtam...  Janaa comedy nalla panraru... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aadhi, yaarkitta thaniya poi pesuninga.. adhuvum romba neram... ennavo ponga..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
 Oru falsh abck vera ottiyaachu..

Next scene.. Aiyo Jeeva y clean shave.. Paaka mudiyala... Its ok.. we will adjust..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Perusa kola case investigation.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ponga pa... U were not able understand through her actions.. Avanga kan, evlo azhaga kaadal pesudhu.. 😊adhi theriyala.... idhula searching vera...
Searching scene sariyana mokkai... Avlo neram thedinaaru, andha dairy maatum pakalaya.. nambara madiri edhavadhu sollunga.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Thala sariyana sambharnu adikadi proove panraru... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Paathingala, sandy kandu pudichitanga.. Ningal enna panalum avangalukku theriyum... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sandy andha photo eppo eduthadhu.. Jeeva edho noth indian madiri irukaaru... πŸ˜ƒromba naala vachirukingala? Jeeva name engayumne mention pannala.. so, ushar party dhan...⭐️

Jeeva photo paathu irundha kooda, friend photo dhan vachirukaanu solliduvaaru.. mara manda.. 😑😑Ninga ivara kalyanam pannikitta, romba kashtam.. edhayum puriya vaika mudiyaadhu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandhachu namma part.. Kavithai... arumai arumai..⭐️

The episode was average.. Konjam dragging..

Missed the romance b/w Janaa- devi/aadhi - angel... Thaadi maamoi, enga poitinga...  we are waiting for u guys..😭😭😭

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Anj,Thanks for the updates.Will be back with comments.
rkalpananaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please konjam seekirama pannuringala... im eagerly expecting for the thursday part....  i do appreciate your hard work... thanks a million.. and keep up the spirit....
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkalpananaidu

please konjam seekirama pannuringala... im eagerly expecting for the thursday part....  i do appreciate your hard work... thanks a million.. and keep up the spirit....

Hi Rkalpananaidu,

welcome to AV Section 😊.  It is great to have you here πŸ‘.  Please do join us in the discussions more often to share your views πŸ˜ƒ.  The thursday part will be posted shortly after.  Thank you for your patience 😊. 
rkalpananaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now for the comments.... thursday episode eppavum pola super than... adhuvum naama adhi oda acting dhool.... namma adhi levelku illatiyum... hema is trying a bit with her expression. As long she moves away from the kkk sogam face it would be great....

paavum namba thalai indha scooty matter vetch apdiyeh priya family oda oru nalla bonding creating pannalamnu ninaichar pola... but ipdi agidhuche....

once again thanks for the updates....
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkalpananaidu

now for the comments.... thursday episode eppavum pola super than... adhuvum naama adhi oda acting dhool.... namma adhi levelku illatiyum... hema is trying a bit with her expression. As long she moves away from the kkk sogam face it would be great....

paavum namba thalai indha scooty matter vetch apdiyeh priya family oda oru nalla bonding creating pannalamnu ninaichar pola... but ipdi agidhuche....

once again thanks for the updates....

Hiya Kalapna (can we call you like this daa 😳),

Aaama, i have to agree with you....... naama adhi kalakittaru.... actually enna suprise naa, i think he really wants to talk to Angel.. that is why he tried to argue with her naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... hmm... ennaku yetho it seemed as if he's got bheelings for her nnu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but i liked both hema and the girl acting as Priya..... both seemed to express ok on that episode πŸ˜›. 

Though i felt bad for Thalai... i think it was right of Priya's amma to say that (thougth she was a lil harsh)..... ivar antha scotty matter vetchu rombha aasai patitaaru pola πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm...tomorrow what in store...waiting waiting........hopefully we'll lget some more comic scenes of our thaadhi maamoiiiiiiiii πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

once again it is great having you here daa...woohooooooo
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Aish,
Thanks for the updates da..

Hi rkalpananaidu,
Welcome to IF and AV.. Glad that u have posted ur comments. DO always join in our discussions and keep postng..

Sorry guys, no time to comment much on the episode..

I felt Priya's mom was correct. ru scooty matter vachu route podaravanga iruka thaane seiranga.. Thala ennavo romba nallavaru madhiri feeling udararu... I don't know why priya is always talking loudly. She can reduce her voice at times.. It sounds odd..

Aadhi asking for fish curry scene romba urukama irundhadhu.. about their frinedship.. Hats-off to their friendhship.. I liked that scence a lot..

Aadhi always doing great job in acting..
Some improvement in Angel.. But still there is lot of room for improvement.. since it was her crying scene she did it very well...
Aadhi has feeling s for that girl.. he told na that next time when u come, u should be in time.. Avagalukku than onnume puriyala...

I can understand that Sandy is afraid that she will lose Jeeva. but keeping silent will never bring up a solution for this  prob.. What her friend told was correct. She has to take things positively.. she should have a positive approach towards life... Unless, she opens it up to Jeeva, that sambhar is not gonna understand...

Thaadi maama thalaya nallave kalaikiringa.. Thanks for the entry...