Section Updates - Feedback & Sug View View;)

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Freinds๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its so Damn Hot - I'm from the UK and today is supposingly 38 Degrees..and i'm going India in a couple of days, and God I heard its like 50 Degrees there!๐Ÿ˜ฒLOL .Wonder how i'll survive.. Anyways Since its Summer, its meant to be the most fun time season..

Since we are all like a big family, i thought lets discuss some upcoming contests and games in this very thread!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Member Count:

First Important Point: We want to know how many members we have on MJHT Forum.. I lost count after 40 last time..so lets actually find out how many Crazy MJHTians we have๐Ÿ˜†// Simple Click the "Like" Button.. and we'll see how many members we have.

Contest Ideas
    What Kind of Contest Would you like?
    I was thinking since we just had some Confessions in MJHT, maybe a love dovey contest? (Scene Contest?)
  • Lets try and avoid any contests we've had before, e.g. Videomix or Signature Contest..

Game Ideas

What about a MJHT Water Fight Day? LOL .. A crazy thread, where you just throw water at each other..maybe even the colour guns and all that stuff ;)
    Further More.. We could even do a Summer Bash..- Just a party with lots of food, music, ghupshup and all
  • Any More Ideas?

Whats Happening in the Section?

Well, there is planning with Member Awards Going on.. So you'll see that happening very soon
    New Rules were just posted - Brighter Days Ahead ๐Ÿ˜†
    Newsletter is always up and ready
    Do you guys want to re start the Member of the Week (SOTWs)..
  • Any more Picture Hunts? or are you guys bored?๐Ÿ˜†

This is your Chance to tell us What YOU want in YOUR Section! ;)

Looking forward to hearing from you all..

Lets show the rest of I-F, how crazy and creative this forum really is..we are the bindas MJHTians Right LOL ;)

- Dilbagh ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
picture hunt sounds like fun...iv joined this forum for the past 2months and havent participated in the earlier contests...id be very happy to chip in๐Ÿ˜Š
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice way to get into the top 5 of HALL OF FAME????
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

GOTW's n SOTW's should b back

SOTW's r full of masti

picture hunts can also b started but aftr some days

water fight n summer bash r cool

btw DB dont worry abt summer in INDIA
monsoon started here with faint rains, i'm sure u'll enjoy in INDIA
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Thanks mjhtac & kavya .. We'll start with the Pic Hunts and Sotws Soon..Just after we get some space with the stickies =) I'll orgainze the Summer Bash and Water Fight ..maybe late July or August .

@:mashaal - LOL..I can know understand why so many members feel scared from you  .. =) Chalo..i will spare you this time! ๐Ÿ˜†
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
SOTW & GOTW ,i would love to see this 2 back...:D

piya.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@DB......but i can never understand why so many members feel scared of you.....Chalo...lets see how long u can spare me!๐Ÿ˜†
hazel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyyy im from london tooo
seriously i thought i was gonna die 2dayy itss sooo bloody hot!!!!!!!
pheww
 on the lovey dovey note right i was thinking
that lyk one of the dev team member pic lyk pairs at random
nd then in the pair one can pretend to be a boy nd one can be a girl
nd they have to confess to each other
nd the pair who confessed the best will get lyk a prize??
wat do u think

nd as for picture hunt instead or looking for pics of samrat or arjun we can do lyk choose the 'funniest picture' or the 'most emotional' or the 'most intense' pics wat say?

water fights and summer bash is a really good idea too
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Wow..I really like that idea Hazel94.. Good thinking..
Could you eloborate on your idea..so i can get a clear understanding of it?

The Picture Hunt Change seems fantastic ...I think it'll be much better and more fun too. Once we've finshed the Pic Hunt Festival..(there is only like 2-3 charecters left)..we can then do Pic Hunt Emotions..with funny pics and all LOL

@: Piya - Do you have any ideas for Games?

@: Mashaal -  I don't know either.. I think its because i'm always the one to give Notes? LOL =) I'm not a bad person you know people!! :D
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and a photoshop section too...we could add funny /imaginative mjht pictures as well๐Ÿ˜Š ...not the siggies/avis we normally post