.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I have seen rakhi from all those item songs & in movie but i have known her better from big boss 1 to nach baliye to yeh hai jalwa.  & this is the 1st time in my life i m seeing her as a quiet & shy person!😲 I mean that is so not the rakhi i have known😆 i dnt mean she shud be all screaming & jumping around type of person in this show but its so weird to see her like this😲 is she gonna have this same shy & quiet nature after marriage too?🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think rakhi is trying to move away from the item gurl to the perfect shy bride... and i am happy for her, but i dont want her to be sooooo like shy shy and quiet quiet, like Rakhi has this bindass thing, and i really like that, I mean dont go crazy, but atleast chill and have fun.

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^i know rite...she has such a gud sense of humor & i m missing tht in this show!😔 d only thing she said tht made me laugh was "haila iska baap mujhe samhalega?!"😲🤣 i want my bindaas rakhi bakkkkkkkkkk!!! cuz i dnt think anybody can change tht much🤔
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
True, the gutsy Rakhi should be back!! That's her charm!
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolz
she make me laugh evrytime

Whatisthisss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
obviously shes faking it and she looks really stupid acting all shy and stuff..she should just be herself...this doesnt suit her
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh, quiet shy rakhi is decent and boring! I really wna see the bindass rakhi!
~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Its funny how she gets every now and then.. it makes me laugh!...lol
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think right now he doesnt want to create too much attention to herself .. she is focusing more on the guys .. m sure she will come out of the shell later in the shows when there are only a few guys left .. right now she is just keeping quite and judging them

i can tell that she is noticing things and there are heaps of stuff going on in her head
Edited by nulz - 14 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

^^i know rite...she has such a gud sense of humor & i m missing tht in this show!😔 d only thing she said tht made me laugh was "haila iska baap mujhe samhalega?!"😲🤣 i want my bindaas rakhi bakkkkkkkkkk!!! cuz i dnt think anybody can change tht much🤔

🤣🤣🤣