Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I felt so odd,the way the men were wanting to woo rakhi...kinda lined up..gosh..horrible !! none of them seemed decent..and each one ...like come to me..holding hand..and taking her away..the whole thing looked cheap.
best of luck to rakhi 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chits, u r right, I find it so cheap when they do that 🤢 , but I also find it funny 😆 , the way they talk to her in order to impress her is really 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
hey anjali ,welcome to this forum.Good to see you posting here.Do post regularly.This show looks very cheap..but we are having fun..😆
anjali10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

hey anjali ,welcome to this forum.Good to see you posting here.Do post regularly.This show looks very cheap..but we are having fun..😆

Thanks Chits, good to see u too..and Yes, I'll be posting here 😆, I really needed some comedy show and here we are 😆Edited by anjali10 - 14 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
did u notice, yesterday one of the grooms was saying "amazing" in a weird way 😆 , something like "aamyazing" 😕 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
yes anjali..I did notice that guy..saying "amazing"in a funny manner..today,I was copying him whole day..missing mithunda now..grand salute..😆

At last we have a comedy show.well said,ajali 😆
anjali10 thumbnail

yes anjali..I did notice that guy..saying "amazing"in a funny manner..today,I was copying him whole day..missing mithunda now..grand salute..😆

At last we have a comedy show.well said,ajali 😆

😆😆 yeah missing GM....zzzzzzzzz 🥱 ..grand shalute to the "aamyazing"guy
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was HILARIOUS to see the way the men were trying to woo Rakhi, I luved the choreographers one! I cudnt stop lafingg!!! LOL He was like "music, music!!" and then he started dancing like a chimpanzee LOL
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: n0sh

It was HILARIOUS to see the way the men were trying to woo Rakhi, I luved the choreographers one! I cudnt stop lafingg!!! LOL He was like "music, music!!" and then he started dancing like a chimpanzee LOL

I know...this is a comedy show for sure. 😆😆
anjali10 thumbnail

I know...this is a comedy show for sure. 😆😆

It was hilarious   ðŸ¤£ , that eric bana guy..oops sorry ali bana guy 🤣 😆 😆 , if my husband hears me calling him Eric bana, he'll be soo mad at me 😆 , ok lets just call him Eric Bana ka bhai Ali bana 😉 😆 😆