kudi5bii thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I was watching the first episode last night and this thought came to my mind after seeing her expressions. When she tries to act like a normal girl it looks so fake on her face. What you guys think? Is it just overacting?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
No - I just think she has a funny way of using her lips, so sometimes, it seems fake, but I don't think she's being fake.  I am trying to have faith that she really does want this for real life and is really looking for a husband.

I think deep down, no matter what people say about her, she is a good person.
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shez a full on nautanki.. but i love watching her nautankis..haha.. rakhi means entertainment :P
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show is a farce.All drama.Looks so unreal.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everything looks scripted and drama.

as for as Rakhi I thought she is nervous..
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samirah23

No - I just think she has a funny way of using her lips, so sometimes, it seems fake, but I don't think she's being fake.  I am trying to have faith that she really does want this for real life and is really looking for a husband.

I think deep down, no matter what people say about her, she is a good person.

I totally Agree, She is a Good Person !
I am a Fan of her Nautanki and all those thing she does, Atlease she has the Gut to do it in front of people !
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wtih topic starter. she tries to be shy and overreacts
in reality she isn a shy girl so she doesnt need to be one or pretend to be one
Edited by steffroc - 14 years ago
samirah23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

i agree wtih topic starter. she tries to be shy and overreacts

in reality she isn a shy girl so she doesnt need to be one or pretend to be one

Every person has some shyness in them no matter what all think of Rakhi.  There are people who are very confident with some things, but shy with others.  Maybe when people are praising her or saying things about her, she sometimes feels shy ...

I think it's possible for her to have some shyness.

The thing is that I think people have the wrong impression of her.  She comes from bad circumstances and had to make her own career.  That's how she became a strong and confident person.  But, she takes care of her her mother, sister and is even financing her brother's career!  All this after her father left their family to survive on their own!  And, today, look where she is!

You have to have some kudos for a woman who accomplished a name for herself without the help of anyone!