nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This show is such a hilarious ripped off version of the american show "The Bachelorette". The brooch thingy, guys walking out of the car and all of them interuppting each other to get time with Rakhi, Ram Kapoor sitting her down and talking to her (Chris Harrison style) is all a ditto copy. The lines are just as cheezy as we see on the american version. Now we have yet to see if the dates are outlined in the exact same manner.

So far it has been entertaining though to see all the namunas they have gotten from all around the world to impress Rakhi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah, its totally from The Bachelorette, another show ripped off by bollywood.
-Pinky- thumbnail
lol so true.. i didn't see bachelorette from the beginning.. but everything looks the same..
i wonder if rakhi is going to uses roses too :S ...

Edited by -Pinky- - 14 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah there used to be this kinda show in here canada too...dnt rmemeber d name😆
x.n0sh.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

lol so true.. i didn't see bachelorette from the beginning.. but everything looks the same..
i wonder if rakhi is going to uses roses too :S ...

yeh thats wht i am waiting to see, that does she use roses or not..
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The use the mithai ka dibba instead of roses. I guess they have to make it kind of indian.. So they used the peacock feathers instead of first impression rose and now mithai ka dibba instead of the rose ceremony.
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find it entertaining! Leave it to Rakhi to give the viewers something completely entertaining...I'm soo bored of the jungle reality show, singing competitions, etc...this is entertaining so good going Rakhi!

Shweta
x.n0sh.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehlove

The use the mithai ka dibba instead of roses. I guess they have to make it kind of indian.. So they used the peacock feathers instead of first impression rose and now mithai ka dibba instead of the rose ceremony.

yeh.. if they wud've used roses they it wud be like "omg! copy cats!"
What else cud they use in the place of mitai?
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonder if they will go on dates and meet familes etc .. this show is v interesting ..and funny!!Edited by nulz - 14 years ago
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
^ maybe not dates, but theey might have like moments to spend alone with Rakhi, are there going to be any "challenges" or sumthing?
I bet when more people will get eliminated then the whole meeting family will take place.