28 th June '09 Written Update

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The conversation b/w SAS is so nice 2day thatswhy thought to make a much detailed update with dialogues

Shaurya reaches a place for hot water in the cold environment where he observes all were drunken . They stresses him to drink but he rejects . They tells that its hot water & make him to drink alcohol . Shaurya drinks a lot & says that he is very powerful & no one can defeat him . Shaurya challenges with all & wins . Finally a gaint person enters & challenges Shaurya . Seeing him Shaurya says that he is taller than a tree . Shaurya defeats him too .

__________________   BREAK   ____________________

Suhani is seeing for Shaurya in the cold environment . The village ladies tell her to sleep as they have to do long journey the coming mrng & says Suhani that Shaurya might be somewhere . Suhani asks them why they r telling against him ? For that , villagers say that he hasn't come to ask about her health too & tell Suhani to sleep . Suhani comes in search of Shaurya to give him shaal but as she doesn't find him returns to her room . After sometime , drunken Shaurya comes to Suhani's room .

Suhani : ( Suhani gets alcohol smell from Shaurya ) U have drunk alcohol

Shaurya : I drunk with the angry on u

Suhani : I too am angry with u … Shall I also drink alcohol ?

Shaurya : R u my wife ? Why u r asking me these things ?

Suhani : I was tensed thinking of u but u were drinking alcohol 

Shaurya : I drunk becoz I'm a Male

Suhani : Now u have known that

Shaurya : Every man whose wife throws out of her room do this

Suhani : Mistake was urs Shaurya …. If u have talked a bit nicely in front of them … these things might not happen .

Shaurya : First u learn to talk nicely with me .

Suhani : Why ?

Shaurya : Becoz I'm a Male

Suhani : Go & talk nicely to the people whom u have drunken alcohol .

Shaurya : I don't listen ur words

Suhani : If I call village ladies , they will scold him like anything

Shaurya : Let them come … ( he imitates those ladies ) One Male is equal to 10 ladies like u . Go & bring those if u want .

Suhani beats Shaurya with pillow.

The drunken people laughs thinking about Shaurya as he is a mouse near his wife while lion outside . Simha & Aghor enter that place in disguise as normal villagers .

While SAS r fighting , the village ladies come to see Suhani . When they try to interfere , Suhani stops them saying its their matter .

Shaurya : So u all r telling Rajkumari against me

Villagers : Rajkumari ?

Suhani : He calls me Rajkumari lovingly

Shaurya : u r Jungly Billy not Rajkumari

Suhani : u were living in Jungle …. not me

Villagers : We cant understand their conversation at all

Shaurya : ya … I was living happily alone in Jungle …. The ladies of ur type were not there .

Suhani : So , which type of ladies were there ?

Shaurya : Different from u

Suhani : How many u came across ?

Shaurya : No one

Suhani : Then , how can u say that they r different from me ?

Shaurya : Hey …. Our fighting was not on this matter a …. That was other matter

Suhani : No fighting …. Go

Shaurya : No fighting ??? ok … I'll sleep here

Suhani : No no ….. No fighting if u go out my room only

Shaurya : Don't forget that I'm giving amount for our living here

Suhani : But I'm commanding u to go out

Shaurya : Why u want to remove me from ur room ?

Suhani : I don't want to live with stubborn person like u

Shaurya : u r stubborn

Suhani : Whether I ate or not , happy or not ….. u don't want anything ?

Shaurya : Whether u thought about me … whether I ate or not

Suhani : but drunken nicely na

Shaurya : If the environment is not cold I would have gone leaving u .

Suhani : ok … then …. I'll go out

Shaurya : ( stops her ) No .. I'll go out … u stay

Suhani : No .. I'll go

Shaurya : No .. I'll go

Suhani : No … I'll go

Shaurya : Ok … go

Suhani : U r removing from room … I'll tell u now

Shaurya imitates Suhani's words . Suhani pours water on Shaurya .

Shaurya : I don't go out as I'm giving money fro everything here .

Suhani : U r a very bad person ... U r removing me from room in this position ( pregnant ) . So cold outside .

Simha listens people talking about Shaurya's power . Aghor asks them about that person , they told that he is a yathri passing on that way . Aghor too checks his power with that gaint person whom Shaurya has defeated but gets defeated in that person's hands . Simha tries with him & wins . They listen people talking that Simha is the second person who defeated . They gets doubt & asks about first one . They says that he might getting scoldings with his wife after going from here . Simha tells them to bring him & offered that person 5 gold coins .

Shaurya frnds after having their dinner goes to sleep . Chamoli's pradan mantri's daughter who is helping them while leaving gets into the hands of BP . BP asks her about Shaurya .

SAS r fighting a lot . Suhani throws all things over there on Shaurya .Shaurya says that I said that I will go before but u fought with me that u will . Suhani says that ……. shall I die of cold by going out side ? Shaurya says ……. shall I ? Suhani cries that he only thinks of himself … very selfish …. doesn't need whatever happen to me . Shaurya shouts & sends all villagers from there & he too goes out . Outside he sees Kalpi's soldiers & returns to Suhani but Suhani doent believe his words . Shaurya thinks that she is Rajkumari & such attitude of her is unchangeable . Shaurya goes from there . Villagers comes for Shaurya to take to competition . Suhani scolds them & sends .

Shaurya goes to sleep in a cattle shed where he is giving bull social awareness . He says bull not to believe any cow and so on . Those villagers sees Shaurya there & comes while Shaurya hides seeing them . Shaurya asks them to leave him alone . They tells about gold offer by Simha . Shaurya rejects that & says that he wants to sleep . They tells him that if he does this help they offer him bedding in their room . Listening to that , Shaurya accepts to go with them .

Suhani feels bad for what she did to Shaurya . The villagers tells her that all Gents r alike … no need to worry about him . He might be there with new frnds talking about u . Suhani frightens & says that she will stop him but they stops her saying she will be the loser .

By the time , villagers take Shaurya for competition , Suhani comes & stops him from going & takes him from there . The villagers try to take Shaurya but of no vain as Shaurya says that he has to solve his prob first with Suhani then they come to solve their prob . Aghor try to go & get Shaurya but villagers stop him from going .

Simha asks about that person . The drunken villagers says that u r fortunate as he has gone like a cat behind his wife otherwise u were the losers . Aghor shouts at them saying no one can defeat Simha . All laughs at them . Simha offers them 50 gold coins & says that he will give that to the person who gets that unknown person . All villagers goes in search of Shaurya

Precap : Shaurya promises Suhani that he doesn't go with that villagers & before sunrise , they starts their journey to Bhram Ashram . Bashundi predicts future & says Takshak that they miss from their hands & goes to Bhram Ashram .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey thanks for the lovely conversation in details
the whole update was well written and fab
swanithak thumbnail