-ud- {TVD freebies & PSDs : Page 106}

Posted: 14 years ago

[This page is image heavy- Please allow it to load first]

Hi guys!

Welcome to 'Unknown Desires'.

Since this is going to be a whole topic of getting to know you all and sharing my creations, I thought I should tell you a little bit about me. I love designing signatures/ avatars etc (... in simple words, I'm addicted to PSP8 πŸ˜† )... I love reading, photography and music. And I hate exams. (>_<)

Shows I like (But not necessarily watch regularly) : (DMG in the KaSh days), Sapna Baabul ka... Bidaai, KumKum, TSPLS, Baa Bahu aur Baby, Hamari Devrani, Bebo, YRKKH, Santaan, MJHT.

Favourite Artists: IMRAN KHAN! πŸ˜† , Genelia D'Souza, SRK, Shilpa Anand, Karan Singh Grover, Pankit Thakkar, Katrina Kaif... actually... I think they're all good. But there are a few I don't like... I won't list them here πŸ˜› πŸ€—

This is not my first gallery. My creations were formerly known by the name sonia_dmg.

After a long break from IF due to exams and other commitments, I decided to start afresh. New name, new identity.  (^.^)

First and foremost, thank you to all the lovely people for always encouraging me; thank you for requesting, suggesting, commenting and criticising. Without your comments and criticisms, I wouldn't be able to improve.

I have always been inspired by all the creative signature makers on IF. I do not intend to copy anyone's style, but if you ever feel that I am copying someone or their style, please do let me know and I will try my level best to rectify my mistake. Nonetheless, I'd like to thank all the siggy makers on IF for being such a great inspiration. You guys are all great! =)

All of my creations will have a copyright which says 'unknown desires' (or 'ud' for icons etc.) from now on. All my old creations will have a copyright that says 'sonia_dmg' or 's_dmg'

I do not claim any textures or brushes used on my creations as being mine, unless otherwise stated. Full credit for the resources I use goes to the people who make them, not me. The resources I use are mainly from DA, swimchick or the ones I find through random googling. I would appreciate it if you don't ask me for the resources I use.

All the pictures I used are mainly of various bollywood/ tellywood artists. Credit for these pictures goes to the various sites and also to the uploaders on IF.

I tend to experiment a LOT... and by a LOT... I mean a LOT! LOL. πŸ˜† So you might see a couple of different versions of the same siggy- Sorry if this gets repetitive.

I can make:~

-         Animated & non-animated signatures

-         Animated non-animated avatars/ icons

-         Video Signatures and avatars

-         And other random things... you'll find them all in this gallery. 😊

-         Credit would be much appreciated

-         Please do not cut, copy, or get overinspired by my creations.

-         Please do not redistribute my creations anywhere. If you wish to use them on a different forum, you must ask for permission first.

-         Please do NOT claim my creations as your own.

-         Do NOT hotlink. I use photobucket and tinypic to upload my creations, and if people hotlink then my bandwidth exceeds πŸ˜”

From time to time I will be taking requests. Before requesting, please read the following rules:

-         I will only take requests in this thread. Please do not send me a PM request unless it's a surprise/ birthday request

For NON-ANIMATED SIGNATURES/ AVATARS:

-         You must provide pictures and text. Do not ask me to come up with the text.

-         Please provide large, clear, good quality pictures. If you send me small, low quality pictures, your request might not turn out as good as you expect it to.

-         Min 2 pictures, max 5 pictures per request for a signature.

-         If you prefer a certain style of mine, you might want to me know and I will try to make it similar to that style.

-         Please do not ask me to put your name on the request. Once you've finished with the request, it automatically becomes free to use for everyone.

-         Any 'Armaan-Riddhima' requests have to be KaSh ones. Please. 😳

-         If you request, you must use. If you ask me to make something for you, please do use it for at least 2 days. I put in a lot of time and effort in making siggies for the requestee (I just invented a new word! =P )

-         If you don't like my creations or you know that you are not going to use the stuff I make for you then please do not bother to request.

-         Please do not PM me to ask when your request will be completed. I will PM you when it's done. However, if I don't PM you within 1 week, you should drop me a PM to give me a good kick up my backside for being so lazy πŸ˜†

For ANIMATED SIGNATURES/ AVATARS:

-         I will not be taking any animated signatures/ avatars requests this time- sorry. πŸ˜” But I will make some random ones free for all to use. =)

If you like my creations, please comment. If you don't like them or know how I can improve them, please criticise. Your comments and criticisms help us to improve! =D

Lots of love,

Sonia

Edited by untamedvampire - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

(Tinypic removed more of the creations in this post.. so I'll edit this soon with more recent links.)
Edited by unknowndesires - 13 years ago

RanRan, Shilpa Anand, JTYJN, KaSh, Katrina, Sonam, Ranbir & Imran KhanPage 3

RanRan, Shilpa Anand, KaSh Page 8

Old Animated Avis (KaSh - Basketball date) - Page 12

Old Animated Avis (KaSh - Mixed Scenes) - Page 14

Genelia D'Souza, Imran Khan, Sonam Kapoor & KaSh - Page 15

KaSh, Katrina Kaif, Shilpa Anand, Twilight - Page 18

KaSh, Twilight - Page 20

KaSh, Robert Pattinson + Request - Page 22

Celebrating 300th KaSh Heaven - Page 23

KaSh, Twilight/EdwardBella, SRK-Kajol, Shilpa Anand - Page 23

KaJen/KarNeet, Aalekh-Sadhna - Page 26

KaSh & Shilpa Anand - Page 27

KaSh- Page 30

KaSh- Page 32

Shilpa Anand, KaSh, Katrina Kaif, I Hate Luv Storys and AtulAnjali: Page 33

KaSh, Edwella & Sagini: Page 38

KaSh, I hate Luv Storys: Page 42

Textures: Page 43

KaSh, Robert Pattinson, Kumkum-Sumit, IHLS, Shahid Kapoor, Maan-Geet, Mayank-Nupur, Textures: Page 47

KaSh, Shilpa Anand, HuJu, Maaneet, Twilight- Page 52

Textures Packs - Page 56

The Vampire Diaries, Twilight, KaSh, Shilpa Anand, Shaytards - Page 58

TVD - Page 59

TVD - Page 62

Afridi - Page 64

TVD - Page 65

TVD/ IanSomerhalder- Page 67

OPEN- Rules on page 70

Reqs: Page 74

Reqs: Page 77

Reqs: Page 78

Reqs & TVD Freebies: Page 80

TVD: Page 83

TVD: Page 85

TVD: Page 89

TVD, Texture pack & PSDs: Page 90

TVD, Texture pack: page 93

TVD: Page 95

TVD PSDs: Page 96

PSDs: Page 99

Huge TVD freebies update: Page 100

TVD freebies & textures pack: Page 103

TVD/ PSDs: Page 106

If you want me to PM you when I update please hit the LIKE button.
Edited by untamedvampire - 12 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
congo yaar
do pm me when you open
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congo for ur new shop! its really an amazing shop with beautiful creations!!
.Rummi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww sonia, CONGRATS!! :) beautiful stuff <3333 ~ love you
@Priya: Thank you sweetheart, I will do- You might have to keep reminding me so I don't forget though πŸ˜†

@Noha: Awwww thank you sooo much hunnie πŸ€—
Edited by sonia_dmg - 14 years ago
@Rummi: Hey! Thank you sooo much! πŸ€— PS; Just checked your site... looking awesome! =)

Love you too =D  Mwahhh xx
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice stuff Sonia ;) make some sajan siggies n avi's 4m show MJHT>.Just a sugg :)

& congo on ur 1st shop..Beautiful creations:Desp,kash,Shona,JTYJN,imran.jens..

Love
piya..
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sonu is back! Sonu is back! Sonu is back!

You are BACK!! OMG Sonu where were you? Its been so deadly long! SOOO LONG! Its been ages! I missed you sooo much!πŸ€—πŸ€—
I guess studies got you but THAT LONG? Missed you tons!😭

HAILA first of all, the title was very catchy! Hawww i was like WOOHOOO!
You came back with such ishstyle😎 Love your new name, very unique!

Love your banner too and all the labels you made! Very attractiveπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ahem old is ALWAYS GOLD! I LOVE all those old stuff, they are still rocking, please get a eye check lol! Old rules! Aww love them all!πŸ˜›

I mean look at all those awesome styles made by you, adore the KaSh ones, my FAVE! Your Imran ones are HOT HOT and you just rock in avis!

Waiting to see you more active and update soon!

Love you Jaani!πŸ€—πŸ€—