Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

@Sania: Ignore, we all know the truth...........

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
And Ya..ekta is scared thats why she is hired some 1 for PR wrier coz she knew it.if she did make concept by herseldf ppl wont watch her show๐Ÿ˜†
ekya is measy i send her mess twice she didnt respd me yet๐Ÿ˜ก
i wite a story now am waiitng for RS to update his blog so i can send him my story๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Himanivineet - 14 years ago
Zunaira_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

YA ekta used to manipulate the channel during tht time wen 6 to 7 shows of her were topping the charts...BUt now its like wen her relationship wth star isnt cordial n still her show gets an award means its al fair n they gt the award coz of the ppl ,the fans..but Rajan is on good terms wth the channel ,the jury members were the actors of his own show n he himself..So if bidai n yeh rishta got awards thts no big deal..U get ur facts right first Himanivineet.. n if ekta is jatinder's daughter so wht..he isnt helping him in producing the shows n writing the concepts..I just dont like it at all wen ppl like rajan get fake success..Its seems they dont do anythin without the help of the channel  n fake public***y

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

And Ya..ekta is scared thats why she is hired some 1 for PR wrier coz she knew it.if she did make concept by herseldf ppl wont watch her show๐Ÿ˜†

ekya is measy i send her mess twice she didnt respd me yet๐Ÿ˜ก
i wite a story now am waiitng for RS to update his blog so i can send him my story๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry, pm me, I am on a mission, Bidaai fans, pm me, giving u the details ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@zunaira.. spa was NOT fixed..then y wud there be any articles bout it anyway? articles cant just write watever they feel like unlike us! they need a lot of FACTS &  proofs to prove their accusations & points true. we all FEEL tht spa was fixed though NONE of us have ANY gud PROOF to prove tht, do we?

wut do u mean by "then how woud they  let this info come out"? i just gave u an example of bure bhi hum bhale bhi hum!!its a SP show & sp still let tht info out tht d show is getting a warning!Edited by -Saalekh- - 14 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

Don't worry, pm me, I am on a mission, Bidaai fans, pm me, giving u the details ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ya I wil Pm u but for what๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Himanivineet

Ya I wil Pm u but for what๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

For a special mission ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zunaira_1

YA ekta used to manipulate the channel during tht time wen 6 to 7 shows of her were topping the charts...BUt now its like wen her relationship wth star isnt cordial n still her show gets an award means its al fair n they gt the award coz of the ppl ,the fans..but Rajan is on good terms wth the channel ,the jury members were the actors of his own show n he himself..So if bidai n yeh rishta got awards thts no big deal..U get ur facts right first Himanivineet.. n if ekta is jatinder's daughter so wht..he isnt helping him in producing the shows n writing the concepts..I just dont like it at all wen ppl like rajan get fake success..Its seems they dont do anythin without the help of the channel  n fake public***y

calling Fake Publicy๐Ÿคฃ
yes its fake succes
eeverything is fake
even whole word is fake.
even we are fake
man w al are fake๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
al shows are fake
no1 deserve anything๐Ÿคฃ
Zunaira_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

first of all i m so bored of repeating all the same things again and again ๐Ÿฅฑ .... baat karne ka fayada unn logon ke saath hota hai jo samjhte hain...what a need to talk with WALLs ๐Ÿ˜† well yaar ur ekta maiya dont even respect u ppl ( some rare ppl who still like her shows ) then  why u r so frustrate abt her show lol ๐Ÿ˜† ....truth is that U THE PPL who come to india forums infact donnu anything abt this actual world except ur K world or shld i say kis des forum world ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh gosh now this is called the height of being illogical..whos talkin about ekta  giving respect to ppl or not here...N   i know for sure y are u guys so pissed of with ekta's success..Just coz ur fav show is losing trp's coz of Pavitra Rishta..Why dont u accept the fact too tht bidai isnt the no 1 show anymore..I know truth hurts..If we dont know about the actual world other than the K world then im sure U dont know anyhin about the actual world too..Coz  Pppl like Rajan  knws how to fool ppl like u  by manipulating stufff..
Zunaira_1 thumbnail
UR jodi coudnt win the best jodi awardcoz of ekta..I know why its bugging u all..but its better to accept the reality as soon as u can..or if u dont want to accept the reality then b happy  n live in ur fool's paradise..