Michael Jackson Has Passed Away

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by rukhaya

R.I.P.
Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonWe've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail

OMG!!!!   what a sad news ... I am really shocked ....    my condolences and sympathies are with his family members and die hard fans..... 

May his soul rest in peace
Edited by thambu - 14 years ago
thambu thumbnail
ye kya ????    😛   chit chat ke  koi members ko koi  dukh nahi hua ? koi sympathy ya koi pity nahi ?

kisi ne koi condolence message kyun nahi choda hai abhi tak....  😳
jia_v thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was already posted in IF so maybe everyone has already sent msgs there :S

R.I.P MJ
thambu thumbnail
^ I am not bothered about everyone .... I am concerned about cc members.....  they should show their sympathys and pity and post a condolence message  ...

waiting for the messages of  dreamy girl soni jee.....dream jee..... rajini jee...jhumi jee.... gracy jee.... rukhayya jee.....Angel jee  khoobsurath jee and other regular cc members and all

nygmen08champs thumbnail
THE KING OF POP WAS SO DEAAR TO ME
I just saw this post here in CC

I was on the laptop at the time and the news was on TV and suddenly the news headlines changed and they sed 'Michael Jackson has just died' I was totally 😳 didn't knw wht to say... It was all so sudden wasn;t expecting it... never heard bout him being ill or anything... I was on MSN at the time and told all my contacts tht were online and they were all 😲 some wudn't even believe me... and txt m8s and neither did they knw... got replies bk sayin 'wot!'

One of my m8s didn't find out till the next day wen she came into college... we have plasma screen TVs up around the college tht show the news and other college notices... on entering the college my friend saw a headline saying: 'Michael Jackson Dead' it did not come across to her tht MJ cud have actually died... she thought it was one of his new albums called 'Dead'... wen the next screen came on the way she read it again and realised

MJ was an awesome singer & dancer and was some1 who was known across the globe... he will always be remembered

May His Soul Rest In Peace
thambu thumbnail
^  I am glad you found it atlast

where are the other cc members ???    I want all of you to post a condolence message here......  
nygmen08champs thumbnail
please let michael liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee
nygmen08champs thumbnail
michael jackon, there will never be anyone closer to a god