ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

I   like  Bhavini's  singing ,  sometimes   she   sounds   nasal   and    sometimes  she  gave  her  100%πŸ‘  but the  problem  is  her so called  attitude πŸ˜‘  she  seems  jelous  when  she  opt  for  the star  and  someone  else  get  it  by  very  less  marks  difference  I  have  observed   her  behaviour  many  times  after  the  performance  of  other  contestants   Esp.   when   they   are  praised   her   gestures  are  the   funniest   thing   to  watchπŸ˜†.I  know  that  this  is a  singing  reality  show  but  the   attitude  of  a person  always  counts.What  do  u   Guys  think?

Bashing is not allowed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yahoo2 thumbnail
Yeah she better improve her attitude, her attitude is not too good. She should try to improve that, otherwise she is good.
*searit* thumbnail

her singing is really good

her attitude is okay..........

but.. all three (Soham, Sivesh and Bhavani) deserve to be in the finale.
doldrum thumbnail
well...there is no need to improve her attitude...because she still won the competition...showing that the audience doesnt care about the singers attitude...it was a common sense that soham was a greater singer than Bhavini...i just wonder what is wrong with the voting audience...because in every reality show where there is audience vote...it pushes back the greater performer...this is the third reality show i watched like that and this sucks...i am gonna stop watching all these shows...our vote doesnt help...the last reality show - Jhalak Seas 3...the shows greatest performer Hard Kaur was eliminated in semi finale, Voice of India S2  Vineet lost the battle, jo jeet hai wohi superstar - abhishek...lost...n in this finally Soham lost while he scored perfect 30 five times in the show which is a record breaker...
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
I just want to restate what Toshi said that you winning should be a obsession. Bhavini was just going for the gold!
sreyashids thumbnail
I agree totally..Bhavini sings well but her attitude is all wrong.

Shivish is a true rocker and he has come so far without formal training..speaks volumes about his talent.

As for Soham, he is the BEST...by far...did not understand why Shekhar gave him 6 in one of the performances...while in the last round, it looked like Bhavini's tears made Shekhar give her higher marks.

However, Bhavini has always score with the public...but the truth is that Soham is way better..and Shivish is a sport.
aminahbuntz thumbnail
i agree..i hate her because of her attitude n her proudness..i was quite disappointed wen she won..n her singing isnt as good as of soham..he deserved to win !
shapra1 thumbnail
Totaly agree. I think she is a good singer but with lots of attitude. Sad to see that Soham did win the competition as he was better in every way
RosieC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Bhavini very well deserved it. Everyone has attitude of their own..some peoples you can see but some you are not....one should realize that even though Soham is a better singer, he was in danger zone once.....for Bhavini - there was never a time.....if one says that Soham should have won instead of Bhavini....then lets go on to say that Sayli should have gone and Trishita stayed because she is a much better singer that Sayli......everyone gets their share of hapiness and Soham will definitely will.......and Bhavini has got her share.....let's all be happy for her..... i know i am.....because she worked hard for it....😊 
abantika thumbnail
I don't like her singing at all.When the real singing comes,its worth watching,Zee tv's little champions.They r so good .