Update June 25th - Choti choti baatein....

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode starts off with Baa and Bapuji sitting in their room. Baa says she doesn't want to stay in the house anymore. Bapuji asks her what she's saying? Baa says that for the first time she's feeling so insulted in her house. She says that Taru talked to her so rudely and Santo stopped her from retaliating. She doesn't want to stay in a house where she isn't respected anymore. Bapuji tries to cajole her, but no use. Baa is about to say something when Santo comes in and says Santo dint let you speak na? How could I do that? My mother was so concerned about my self respect in this house, how can I let her self respect be affected? I dint let her speak so that her self respect remains intact. Baa, slowly comprehends what Santo tried to do. Bapuji teases her asking if she still wants to leave the house? Baa says, why should she? She was worried about her self respect, and when that is still intact why should she leave the house? Baa, bapuji and Santo all share a small laugh over it. Bapuji warns Santo saying that Taru is very upset and that she, Santo that is has to be careful. Baa also agrees tells her that Taru if she gets something in her mind, she will achieve it. Baa asks her what she's planning to do now, that Taru has kicked her out of the kitchen. Santo smiles and says exactly what Benbaa wants her to do.

Taru is at the rehab centre. She's walking down the corridor, when she sees Maulik in a room. He's been locked up and he's begging, pleading for alcohol. Taru is in tears seeing him in this desperate state. She asks a passing attender why they've locked him up? He says that Maulik is experiencing withdrawal symptoms and that they have locked him up so that he doesn't act on his craving. Only when these symptoms cease to persist, can they start the actual treatment. Taru asks if she can give him some food? The attender says no, that will only make matters worse. He tells her not to come and meet Maulik for a few more days. Taru asks him if she can atleast see him from the door? He agrees and Taru sees him through the tiny window in his door. Maulik is sitting on the floor, mumbling, begging for alcohol. Taru cant take it anymore and she rushes from there.

Taru storms into the house, and storms past shambhu up the stairs into Santo's room. She starts throwing stuff down and asks Champakali where Santo is? She tells her to pack up Santo's stuff and that she'll throw her back into the store room. Champakali tells her that Santo took her stuff and went to the store room herself. Taru is shocked. She goes to the storeroom where Santo. She tells Santo good that she came back to where she belonged on her own. Its good that she's still scared. Santo tells her that she came back because she wanted to, not because she's scared of her. She tells Taru how can any mother, who's children are suffering so much rest comfortably? Hiten is there in the village, working hard to fulfill his debt and Maulik is at rehab suffering. How can she rest in peace? Taru is stunned at her attitude. She wants to tell her off, but is speechless. She walks out.

Santo enters DM's room. She looks around. Goes to the dresser, sees the lamp that hasn't been lit in front of subhadra's portrait. She takes the stool, climbs on it and lights the lamp. She takes the pallu of her saree and wipes the portrait. She talks to the portrait saying, If malik was there, he would've made sure that the diya was lit. He's not here today, so I thought I'll light it myself. She gets off the stool and goes to the music system. She picks up a cd and tells, this is the song that Malik listens to daily. But how does one operate this thing(referring to the music system). Champakali comes in just then. Santo asks her to put in the cd. Champakali does it and shows her how to operate the system. The song starts playing. Santo starts singing along as well. She's very happy, Champakali is also happy seeing Santo so happy. To pull her leg, Champakali yelps, 'Benbaa…' Santo gets scared, stops singing and switches off the system. She realises that champakali was pulling her leg and tells her off. Champakali teases her saying that she gets scared at the mention of Benbaa's name itself. Santo tells her to stop it and asks her to make tea for her. With, ginger, elaichi and pudina, and two spoonfuls of sugar. Champakali teases her saying that this isn't what she drinks. Santo says, so what? she felt like drinking it today. Champakali says she's doing a lot of things Malik would do today. Santo says, nothing like that, and asks her to go get the tea. Champakali says if Malik was there.. Santo says, if malik was there, he would have sdaid.. She stands up straight, in a deep voice says, 'Ai chokri.. Come here…' Champakali starts laughing and asks her to continue. Santo goes and closes the door. She comes back, stands with her hands on her hips and in a deep voice says, 'Chokri, go get some tea for me? What are you waiting for? What are you standing and staring at my face for?' Santo starts laughing and says, does anyone call a mother of 5 kids chokri?' Champakali also laughs and says, what else do you remember? Santo says, I remember everything. Every small thing. You know, when it started raining, my sindoor smudged, and Malik, wiped it with his own hands, he told me to use the ready made ones. When I came to hang the picture back after the barsi, he lifted me up (pointing to her hips) catching me here and put me down. When we'd gone to baroda, he took me from the car to the guest room. I remember everything. I miss Malik a lot. She has tears in her eyes, when she's talking and champakali is also very moved. Santo hugs Champakali.

Taru is sitting in her bed, Santo's words about how a mother can be at peace when her kids are not are going through her mind. Frustrated, she gets up and goes down. She's sitting there with her head in her hands, when baa comes there. She tells her that she knows that she's worried about maulik. Taru says yes. How can a motehr be at peace when her children are not? Maulik, Hiten are going through so much, how can she be fine? Baa tells her yes, she knows. But she's not the only one, points putside, where Santo is praying at the mandir and tells her that santo is equally worried. She tries to talk some sense into Taru, tells her that both she and Santo have the same goal in mind, its just that they're thinking in different ways. Why not try and understand each other, and bridge the gap. There is not much difference in what they want. And then she leaves. Taru is sitting there mulling over what baa says. She thinks, 'There is a huge difference. Being the mother of these kids is my right. Santo is trying to take that away from me. I will not let that happen.'

Episode ends.

No preview.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx soo much -- it looks like an awesome episode today.....gonna watch it later...

thanx again for the brilliant update...!!

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

I ❤️ reading your update you are so detailed and your expressions are awesone....

MY poor santo misses her malik,..... I hope DM will also miss santo and hearing the noise of her payal.....

Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Mru. It sounds like a wonderful episode. How sweetly Santu misses her maalik - she goes about doing everything he would have done. Choti choti baatein, indeed.😊

I was fearing that today's episode would show Moti's atyachaars. Thank God they spared us from that and keep it that way. It was also nice that they showed Santu being one step ahead of Moti.

No Hiten-Khemi or Kaddu-Shashank today. I guess they must be all getting a well deserved day off.
Edited by soap-critic - 14 years ago
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mru.  Great update. I missed the episode. Will catch the repeat telecast. But nothing much has happened. No DM for other 10 days.....
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone..
@ Angel.. Thanks hun...
@ Anna .. Aww thanks so much..

@ Hema.. It was a good episode.. Way better than what I'd expected..

@ Sri Its a good episode hun...Do watch it..
funny25 thumbnail
Thank you for the updates. They had to stop all the violences from the story line as all of us put our points forward. Bravo👏
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks mur for the epside

u written epside was wonderful love how santo try to act as DM how sweet also mulik act very good today
kanika_22 thumbnail
thanks for the update,,
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww...what a sweet episode
she missed maalik!!

Thanx for the update